[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16
File: 1460303502549.jpg (170 KB, 736x1105) Image search: [Google]
1460303502549.jpg
170 KB, 736x1105
Can we have an honest discussion? Man to man. No memes.
>>
>>79931341
>>>/his/
>>
>>79931951
>mexican
>Intellectual
>>
>>79931341
The ones in Israel are all right by me, but I'm really sick of reading articles detailing how my rights should be taken away authored by people with Hebrew surnames.
Really fucking sick of that.
>>
File: 04emmaus.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1342) Image search: [Google]
04emmaus.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1342
>>79931341
Bumping with more luciferian art.

Beep beep modern day Jews and Islamists are just the synagogue of Satan beep beep
>>
>>79932254
>israel
>all right

wtf man.. they riled up all the muslims and whined until the west came to their aid.. you're an idiot, islam would be a minor regional problem and not a worldwide menace if not for israel

go fuck yourself
>>
>>79931951
Fuck /his/. I'd rather not discuss shit with a bunch of liberals who try to revise history to fit their worldview
>>
File: cut03.gif (218 KB, 1050x801) Image search: [Google]
cut03.gif
218 KB, 1050x801
>>79931341
honk honk hey Doug did you know Christianity has been corrupted since 70ad honk honk

Beware the eye and the crescent moon.

Just remember, Freemasons are Luciferian at the top and this is confirmed in Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike. And don't forget Freemasons built America so Lucifer literally built America through his 6000 year old death cult of Nimrod.
>>
File: 1318493645312.png (334 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
1318493645312.png
334 KB, 520x650
>>79933164
good memes my friend
>>
>>79931341
Modern Jews are Canaanite Satanists, the Talmud is a Satanic doctrine, and the true Jews are the lost tribe of Manasseh currently residing in Britain and the US.
>>
>>79933090
>Minor regional problem
World domination through use of force is integral to the belief system. I know being from America I don't have much room to speak here, but the Ottoman Empire wasn't all that fucking long ago.
Islam is the mustache-twirler on Saturday morning with less mercy and more competence, and you're a retard.
>>
>>79933090
calm down burger

not our fault sandniggers are so predictable. if they can't deal with failure, why do they need to tear their own brothers apart? we just kicked them off our lawn
>>
>>79931341
>>79933417

Could it be said that Jews, and their derivative religions, Christianity and Islam, all worship a pagan god?
>>
>>79933164
>Freemasons are Luciferian at the top and this is confirmed in Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.
Moron.
>>
>>79931341

I'm here to discuss. Im ok-read in jewish stuff.

Here are some points:

.Jews are divided and not in control

.Those in control call themselves jews but are not

. Jews are the true master race, understood as the only group of people organized enough to rule worldwide, or at least to be able to construct networks of power.
>>
>>79933450
>ISIS has more competence than Mojo Jojo
yeah right you fucking ignorant retard
>>
>>79934514
>Those in control call themselves jews but are not
Tbf it's everyone else calling them jews, but it's the only way to reach them, who can you yell at otherwise?
>>
>>79934345
mandatory aussie mason shill detected
>>
>>79934630

They do when Mossad and the CIA direct their opperations and supply them with SOF equipment
>>
>>79934702
Can't deal with the truth, septic?
>>
>>79934765

Lucifer is not what most people on the internet seem to think.

Lucifer is not Satan, as in the bad evil red guy.

Lucifer is a very convoluted character. There are close similarities with Hermes, Prometheus and even Christ, by which I do not mean to say they are the same, just that they share traits.

Lucifer is considered good or neutral, not evil.

The modern christian version of the devil is too far gone and warped, it is also very specific.
>>
>>79933495
No, you kicked them off their own lawn. Let's not pretend that you heebs aren't a bunch of Khazars from Eastern Europe that didn't even reside in that country 70 years ago.
>>
>>79934720
It was a joke but yeah, you're absolutely right about that. Stay woke Enrique.
>>
>>79934938
>Lucifer is not what most people on the internet seem to think.
I agree.
>There are close similarities with - -Christ
Yea, because Lucifer is a Latin term used in the Bible FOR Christ.
>>
File: 220px-HerbertWArmstrong.jpg (16 KB, 220x298) Image search: [Google]
220px-HerbertWArmstrong.jpg
16 KB, 220x298
>>79933731
Think of the timeline as such:

>God creates man
>Man sins and is cast out
>Eventually a man named Abraham is born
>He is the first Jew, God's chosen religion/people
>He reproduces tremendously, becoming the father of many nations
>A contemporary, Nimrod, under guidance from Lucifer, unites the world to worship him and builds the Tower of Babel, in Babylon.
>God sees that nothing will stop him from enacting great horrors upon mankind, so he intervenes by mixing up all the languages.
>Everyone is forced to separate into ten different cultures, and the cult of Nimrod/Lucifer infiltrates all 10 cultures, creating 10 different religions, one each for its own culture, further confounding which one is correct. At this point, Judaism is still the correct faith. Of the ten new regions, the next empire is that of the Egyptians.
>The Jews are made slaves to the Egyptians, who base their faith off Babylonian Pagan tradition and writings from the Kabbalah.
>God intervenes again since they would not be able to escape bondage on their own.
>I'm missing some details here, but eventually the roman empire gains a strangle hold on Europe, and much of the Judaic faith is corrupted by pharisees, so God sends Christ.
>At this point, Christianity is the new official faith of the one True God. Christ establishes his church, which is quickly corrupted. Within 400 years, many Babylonian Pagan customs are introduced, and much of the Gospel is distorted.
>Sometime around 100-500ad, the Jews that did not accept Christ add the Holy Talmud to their doctrine, which is a way of interpreting the Torah, and eventually becomes higher in importance than the Torah. This doctrine is where all the deception and pedophilia and goyim garbage comes from.

All Gods that are not the God of Mosaic Judaism/New Testament Christianity (which is the same God) are pagan. Orthodox Christianity is the one true faith.
>>
>>79931341

Now that the Jews have their own country they may stop fucking our countries up.

Sincerely, your goym
>>
File: tumblr_nnsmt3CSGF1u5ddqjo3_400.gif (2 MB, 388x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsmt3CSGF1u5ddqjo3_400.gif
2 MB, 388x367
>>79931341
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cX8i-QriYIU

Anon's guide to the Jews in 15 minutes.
>>
>>79933147
Sounds familiar
>>
File: 7201886880_23f21ac36e.jpg (121 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7201886880_23f21ac36e.jpg
121 KB, 500x375
>>79935285

>Implying

Deus sive natura, famalam
>>
>>79933495

You are a coward.

>My greatest ally
>>
>>79934630
Nigel, you're alright. I hope they behead you first so you don't have to see your family raped and broken, then possibly also beheaded.
>>
File: Salvation-5.gif (26 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
Salvation-5.gif
26 KB, 350x234
>>79934345
Manly Palmer Hall:
>"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy"

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason:
>"That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

Arthur Edward Waite, 33rd degree
>"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in whatsoever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me...I command and adjure thee, Emperor Lucifer, as the representative of the mighty living God, and by the power of Emanuel, His only Son.."

Believe what you wish.
>>
File: 1464880406855.jpg (82 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464880406855.jpg
82 KB, 720x720
>>79933417
>currently residing in Britain and the US.

Khazarian scum
>>
>The Jews are made slaves to the Egyptians, who base their faith off Babylonian Pagan tradition and writings from the Kabbalah.

KEK , there is no historic evidence for this , this is just one more "White guilt" psi op used on the poor Egyptians, while (((they))) were plundering Egypts wealth , till the Romans came and liberated them.

>Orthodox Christianity is the one true faith.

No, it needs reformation, has been corrupted by the Pope since it's inception till ~15th century.

The Great Monarch needs to happen and fast.
>>
>>79935255
It's also used to refer to Nebuchadnezzar II in the book of Isaiah. It's just a bad transliteration by Jerome, who spent 30 years in Jerusalem and still barely learned Hebrew.
>>
>>79934765
you're really proud of being a shabos goy
>>
>>79935534
>Manly Palmer Hall:
Irrelevant, not a Mason at time of writing.
>Albert Pike
That's not a real quote.
>Arthur Edward Waite
Wasn't speaking for Masonry.

In addition, you didn't even allude to anything of Masonic authority, just personal writings.

>>79935650
Yea, but the term mostly just gets a bad rap due to a later mistranslation.
>>
>>79935285
More of a traditionalist catholic guy here, but I do recognize that orthodox and traditionalist Catholics are brothers and must keep united against these impostors
>>
>>79935420
Sauce
Google brings up nothing
>>
>>79935534

God is that whole picture, not just a giant on one side.
>>
>>79935285
Protestant baptists in my eyes also deserve a spot next to orthodoxy as people who actually do seem to follow the bible and actually understand Christianity.

Catholics are so weird.
>>
>>79935434
>>
>>79935434
Hi, /his!
>>
File: post-31.jpg (168 KB, 960x844) Image search: [Google]
post-31.jpg
168 KB, 960x844
>>79935840
It's a quote from Morals and Dogma—the real one.

Masonry is rife with Luciferian imagery. The idea of "ends justifying the means", of the pursuit of intellect and reason as man's ascension to Godhood, of "grand architecture" towards their new world order. The all-seeing eye of Lucifer is an older than the eye of Ra, for Pete's sake.

You can call me an idiot and lie through your teeth about Albert Pike not being a "mason of authority", but you're a fool and you will be cast down.

Do not drag others down with you. You worship the god of this world, but he is not the God of all things. You will be cast down.
>>
>>79936257
>It's a quote from Morals and Dogma—the real one.
Except it isn't.
>Masonry is rife with Luciferian imagery.
Kinda? But not the way you're thinking.
>The idea of "ends justifying the means",
Not a Masonic thing, though it should be.
>of the pursuit of intellect and reason
There's that, as there should be.
>as man's ascension to Godhood,
Not a Masonic thing, since that's heresy for pretty much every religion.
>of "grand architecture" towards their new world order.
Not a Masonic thing. Just a USA thing.
>The all-seeing eye of Lucifer is an older than the eye of Ra,
It isn't, because that isn't a real thing. And the ASE is used in Masonry because it was originally a Catholic institution.
>You can call me an idiot and lie through your teeth about Albert Pike not being a "mason of authority"
Unlike you, i don't have to lie. And Pike was authoritative for the Southern Jurisdiction of the A&AR in the USA for the particular he degrees he wrote. But M&D is just a book of his opinions.
>>
>>79936257

But your opposition and confrontation is aso satanic in nature, metaphorically speaking.

God is everything, the round and single truth that Parmenides mentions in the poem.

I agree that freemasons and others delude themselves perhaps too much in this "illumination" thing and worship knowledge above other things,something which I ultimately dont understand either, but I doubt what you say is true.

We, you and them alike have no power to do anything, at least not more or less than anything else. There's no reason to oppose them and you have no superiority over them.

Theirs is a choice just like yours.

There's also no consensus on wether or not we are from this world or not, so like it or not, the "God" of this world may or may not be in fact our "God".

The God of all things abides everywhere, on a rock, on you, on a luciferian. He is true neutrality, constant change like Heraclitus mentions
>>
it's pointless arguing about masonry because they will just go

>hurr you're not a mason you dont really know cuz secret :)
>>
>>79936936

But the factual truth is that indeed most dont really know about real masonry, me included.

The internet is not as free as you think it is, and most sources are extremely warped and tainted. They are not reliable.
>>
>>79936936
Except it isn't secret, so there's no excuse for such Abecedarian tier ignorance.
>>
>>79937112
What's a good book to read for insight into masonry?
>>
>>79937391
You might want to start with the ritual books, but Freemasonry for Dummies is very comprehensive (for Americans), just pardon the title. More advanced stuff would be anything by Revd. George Oliver or Revd. Neville Barker-Cryer. Jasper Ridley and Tobias Churton do decently comprehensive write-ups, too.
>>
>>79937391

Now you're backtracking?

So fast?

Makes one question if you had any conviction at all of what you wrote earlier
>>
>>79937552

Can you give me some masonic bibliography?

I'm not interested in masonry 101 manuals or ritual handbooks, but rather the books I would find in the library of a temple.

Do I have chances of joining if I have no economical power whatsoever and my interests are purely mystical?
>>
>>79933164

Yeah that's when my people fled into Africa, the Israelites and white people and etc...got their nasty hands on our scriptures.
>>
>>79937564
not really, no
>>
>>79935990
Honestly protestantism is without all the glory.
Did you are true in your heart and accept Christ is what really matters.

The rest is the work of evil ones and humans inventions. All division, this form, that form, who knows man?

There is just a completely different energy surrounding protestant and catholic institutions.

Orthodox seem to be more true, originating from the 12 disciples of Jesus.

But by the end of the day, the most important thing is whats in your heart, that you are honest, accepting Jesus Christ, and trying to stop your sins and basically be humble.

"Passion of the Christ" is btw a great movie.
>>
>>79937708
>Can you give me some masonic bibliography?
>but rather the books I would find in the library of a temple.
That were some. Or do you mean books not specifically regarding Freemasonry itself? Because that would be books on sciences and arts, like Cicero, or Thomas Aquinas, as well as understanding and applying music, geometry, astronomy and so on.
>Do I have chances of joining if I have no economical power whatsoever
Sure. As long as you can cover the cost of regalia (~£70) and dues (~£50-300/yr), you're fine.
>and my interests are purely mystical?
Just means you'll get more out of it.
>>
>>79933417

How can the true Jews be the tribe of Manasseh when they were never called Jews? Shut up you damn devil. Jewish people are not fucking Canaanites you damn idiot. They're white bastards who worship Satan period. My people are Israelites and we are all over the world. All nations are going into slavery for what they did to my people, the Israelites. We're the so-called "African-Americans, latinos, ameridians". Our people are in every country in the world because every country in the world has had us in slavery. But one thing is for sure, they're not oppressive heathens.
>>
>>79938216

Do you have any idea about the masonic panorama in Spain?

I have prejudice against my fellow countrymen in intellectual and professional terms and I generally dont like people.

Do you know how spanish masonry is regarded? Shoud I try my luck with other groups? Should I perhaps apply to some other country?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 771x1000
>>79931341
>>
>>79935990
Orthodox Catholic came first and was the true form of Christianity.

Over 1000 year later someone deviated and devided the church and Roman Catholic was born.

Then 500 years later another division was made, and then Protestants was born.

So basically,

Orthodox Catholic was the most true form from the 12 disciples of Jesus I guess.

Roman Catholic church is anti-christ, and basically Anti-Orthodox-Catholic.

Protestantism was a protest against paying money to church in Roman Catholic church to get forgiveness.

So Protestantism is basically Anti-(Anti-Orthodox-Catholic), got that :D? Putting them more on track toward what Orthodox Catholic is, but protestatns lost all the "glory".

And from here thousands of Protestantism division are made, even within countries there are multiple divisions and forms.
With almost no crucifixes in their churches.

Anyways, whats in your heart is more important than anything.
>>
>>79938450
>I have prejudice against my fellow countrymen in intellectual and professional terms and I generally dont like people.
As in looking down on them? Because Euro-Masonry is pretty intellectual and elitist.
>Do you know how spanish masonry is regarded?
Quite well, due to all the British ex-pats, and it had a resurgence after Franco.
Be sure to go through these guys http://gle.org/ instead of one the dodgy ones. But if you'd like to try another country, feel free. http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
>>
Using Goyim for something other than making memes

>Absolutely toi've
>>
>>79938451
The one true God.

Christians should also worship/believe in Yahweh.

Moses God = Jesus God = YAHWEH
>>
>>79941023

There's more to it than that.

YAHWEH / AHAYAH / YASHIYAH etc...

I dont think it even matters, it's just a name and names are a human thing
>>
What is it about jews that makes them so bad? Is the cause of that htier jewishness? Can you honestly say that a non-jew is not as bad as a jew?
>>
>>79944675
ANSWER ME
>>
Anyone else think they've just somehow evolved to be more tribal and worldy, thus making it seem they're in control? For example for every George Soros and Rothschild there are 30 Adam Sandlers and Milton Friedmans
>>
i want to ask question but i know they will never get answered

why even bother
>>
For a board that hates jews, pol sure doesn't have any answers about them.
>>
>>79931341
>Jews
>No memes
This is an oxymoron. I have three Jewish friends and they can't shut up about being Jews and how Jewy Jew they are. It's so damn annoying but I smile and chuckle at their thousandth 'egypt was horrible to the jews' joke during our Civilizations 5 games because I haven't gotten bored enough yet to bother my friends who actually have lives and somehow have the game at the same time.

Fuckin' nerdy shit even. They can't keep their 'oh muh God and muh religion' out of Dungeons and Dragons, how the shit do you stay so annoying all the time? It's like they're edgy kids throwing in their special snow flake self inserts into every conversation only it's religion. I just want to play a damn game or goof off in a spergy game of pretend why does everything have to be about how Jewish they are? Their entire concept of who they are is a damn meme.
>>
File: 1467320605145.jpg (71 KB, 602x302) Image search: [Google]
1467320605145.jpg
71 KB, 602x302
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.