[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is her entire campaign a sham?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1467737586506.png (750 KB, 1444x901) Image search: [Google]
1467737586506.png
750 KB, 1444x901
I've never seen a single Hillary supporter in real life. Not even a bumper sticker.

I live in Colorado where we supposedly have a heated fight for the lead between her and Trump, yet of all the people I know, groups I keep up with, news I read and places I go, I NEVER see a shred of support for her. Even Bern victim friends have sworn her off. Die-hard liberals are scared of her, even.

Is her entire "support" base just shills on the internet? Does anybody regularly see Hillary supporters?
>>
My mother in law is for Hillary. She was hardcore for Hillary in 2008 and still is. So there's one, I guess.

Also, Parker/Denver here. You?
>>
>I live in Colorado

East of the divide is all Bernie stickers, and weedfags.

West of the divide, we're still voting for Ike.
>>
>>79927688
Colorado Springs
>>
the black guy next door put a "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker on the side of his garbage can... but I guess you could go two ways with that one... so I really don't know if I've seen any support for her in the Springs.
>>
File: 1461682668781.png (274 KB, 680x664) Image search: [Google]
1461682668781.png
274 KB, 680x664
I live in PA and ive only seen one hillary yard sign, but ive been hundreds of trump ones.
>>
Everyone here in Broward County is a Hillary supporter. Outside of Parkland anyway.

Regional divides are extreme this year. Where ever you go you're going to find all one side or all another.
>>
I've never seen a Trump supporter in real life.

I guess they just don't exist, because that is the logical conclusion.
>>
>>79927587
I saw one lawn sign and about three cars with bumper stickers. I've seen two Trump bumpers and like 7-8 lawn signs. I've seen countless Bernie stickers.

I live in a college town in New Jersey.
>>
We're the REAL silent majority. We don't need to act like memeing fucks to vote pragmatically. Trump and Sanders attract the worst of humanity.
>>
>>79927904
>the black guy next door put a "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker on the side of his garbage can.

Savage.
>>
>>79927904
I like that guy.
>>
>>79927587
I've never seen a Hillary bumper sticker or heard anyone support her publicly, but I live in Indiana. This is Trump country. All of the liberals here are outspoken about Bernie or claim they aren't voting for anyone.

inb4 hue hue if you left ur basement u would see it. I work in retail and deal talk with hundreds of fuckers a day. Eat shit.
>>
>A warehouse
One guy is a Hilldawg. Pretty sure he's also homosexual.
everyone else is Trumpet or a Bernout.
>>
>>79927904
>the black guy next door
you should move
>>
>>79928228
>inb4 hue hue if you left ur basement u would see it. I work in retail and deal talk with hundreds of fuckers a day. Eat shit.

People I meet are predictable.
Fat chicks and guys who look like they work at Starbucks are shills for Hill.

Hippies are gonna write in Bernie.

Everyone else is for Trump.

My vote goes to Trump, but I don't really give a shit how it goes, this is the election I wanted. You have to choose a side. There is no overlap.

Hillary wins, we bomb the fuck out of a bunch of middle eastern shitskins, and have a civil war.

Trump wins, we bomb the fuck out of a bunch of Mexican shitskins and have a civil war.

My ammo has an expiration date. It needs to be used. And, I'm not getting any fucking younger.

For all the ignorant Pacos out there, Manifest Destiny goes all the way to the Panama Canal.

AiAiAiAiAiAiAi
>>
File: 1460269937589.jpg (26 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
1460269937589.jpg
26 KB, 669x377
>>79927587
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
i live in texas.
>all my friends own or run businesses
>construction, landscaping, roofing, i run a hotel
>we ALL have mexicans on staff that are illegal
>none of us would hire whites to replace them
because they dont work as hard and want more.

i am pro trump, but all my friends and their families are hillary voters.
so many people are successfully brainwashed to HATE trump no matter what. no matter what.
>>
File: hil16ry.png (3 KB, 152x102) Image search: [Google]
hil16ry.png
3 KB, 152x102
>>79927587
I saw a Hillary '16 bumper sticker today.
In fucking Canberra.
>>
>>79929496
>none of us would hire whites
>because they dont work as hard

The only people who belive Mexicans work hard are people who have never had to work hard themselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.