[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't New Zealand politics discussed here more it i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: New_Zealand.png (2 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
New_Zealand.png
2 KB, 318x159
Why isn't New Zealand politics discussed here more it intrigues me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZXpeUQ0tD8
>>
File: nz-flag.jpg (22 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
nz-flag.jpg
22 KB, 300x156
>>79926626
Because we're irrelevant to the rest of the world sadly
>>
>>79927959
Its better that way, when we will rise it will be as a thief in the night.

The world wont know how it happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x462
>>79927959
You're relevant to me Anglo, helping out the motherland and joining the anglosphere, well that's relevance at its finest don't you think?
>>
>>79926626
We just fuck around at the bottom of the world.

We have a golden gaytime down here.
>>
>>79926626
What's there to talk about besides the price of lamb?
>>
Chinese is hard to understand
>>
Isn't New Zealand just Australia with sheep? Also a part of Australia?
>>
>>79928240
Thanks father, we'll do you proud.
>>
>>79928360
Hey at least our immigrants have money
>>
>>79928360
Not as hard to understand as your refugees
>>
>>79926626
>Rogernomics
Proof libertarianism is shit.
>>
>>79926626
1 white = one relevant point (rp)
1 chink = 1/10 rp
1 Indian = 1/12 rp
1 spic = 1/20 rp
1 nigger = 1/50 rp

Hence America is the most relevant nation, followed by Russia, then China. The entirety of black Africa is about as relevant as Florida. Your country is about as relevant as Iowa and Nebraska combined.
>>
>>79928240

No, fuck you. When I visit the UK I have to spend two hours in a queue to get my passport checked, whereas Britons coming here get to use the electronic gates. I'm sick of this country spreading itself open for you, given that you obviously don't care.
>>
Our current government is a joke, but we have been doing alright economically(thanks john). I truly fear for our country future though if we don't get out of this "we're insignificant" mindset. We have less than 5 million people here, and plenty of space to grow. We all need to be better. Be the change you want in this world.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.