[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm, really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1611x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1611x788
Hmm, really makes you think...
>>
>>79924624

Shit man I was gonna post that!

I was also going to ask: which bankers went to jail under Obama's administration?

Does anyone know? Did anyone go to jail at all?
>>
>>79926922
Nope. None. Obongo turned out to be the biggest banker shill of them all.
>>
>>79926974

No ongoing cases? Awaiting trial? Or is it all over? If no one went to jail, then the message to Wall Street is clear: do it again.
>>
>>79924624
Is she saying we should jail her? She is fucking admitting it at this point
>>
>>79927102
Nothing. Instead he gave the banks that were responsible for the financial crisis hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars.
>>
really makes me 'what did she mean by dis'
>>
>>79927134
This was back in January. Fucking cunt cant stand behind her own words, but dont worry, media wants to remind you that she's leading the polls!
>>
File: munkay dong.jpg (34 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
munkay dong.jpg
34 KB, 400x395
>>79924624
Obama threatened FBI director for this outcome. Obama needs someone to pardon him after he gets out.
>>
>>79926974

They all died in unrelated (((accidents))).
>>
>>79924624
No it doesnt. Watching Brian Cox with a joint makes me think
>>
>>79927176

I guess 90% of Americans are ok with this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.