[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should America Invade Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 8586929096_a0ac421ed9.jpg (55 KB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
8586929096_a0ac421ed9.jpg
55 KB, 359x346
The mexican cartels essentially run the country and that hit keeps flooding into America over the borders. I feel an Invasion of Mexico with a full scale war againt the cartels + a temporary wartime government in Mexico would help.

>inb4 another Iraq
The cartels only care about money. If the money is no longer there they will surrender. Unlike mudslimes who want to die.
>>
>>79920853
But you guys are the primary consumers of our drugs. And by you guys i mean white people. No one is forcing you to shove our drugs down your fucking throats.

How about instead of invading mexico you show some fucking self control?

t. Chicano
>>
>>79920853
USA controls the cartels you idiot
>>
Just Balkanize Mexico and the cartels will be weaker
>>
>>79920853
No. This is retarded.
>>
>>79921029
Not white. I also don't really care about peoples self-control. Most people are sheep. A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
>>
>>79921029
How about you get the fuck out of our country you traitors scum.
If we went to war against the Mexican government would whose side would you take?

>But you guys are the primary consumers of our drugs. And by you guys i mean white people. No one is forcing you to shove our drugs down your fucking throats.
>People choose to become addicted to drugs.
>>
>>79920853
I say we invade Mexico and then genocide the beaners. Mexico has gorgeous rich land. It was always the plan to take most of Mexico.
>>
>>79921216
*tips fedora*

>>79921235
Yes people literally do choose to become addicted to drugs. Jesus christ you guys are starting to sound more and more like SJW and niggers everyday. "B-but its not our fault the drugs make us feel so good!!! Its those damn cartels imirite?"

Gee for people who claim to be master race you sure are gullible. The fucking cartels have white people by the balls.
>>
>>79921029
>our drugs
>not a spic flag

This is why spicanos aren't welcome. They will never assimilate.

They're invaders, not immigrants.
They claim to come "for a better life", and yet immediately try to Mexiform their new home.

Wherever you go, there you are, Paco.
>>
>>79921615
Oh but we assimilate perfectly into american culture. This is why chicanos homicide rate is second only to niggers. Only thing still on our list is to shoot up a school
>>
There is no need to invade, just build the wall, enforce deportation of illegals and close any company that employs them.

They will eat themselves.
>>
>>79921614

Addiction is an excuse used by the weak.

I drink. I smoke. I do drugs. I fuck sluts and strippers.

Those things are the mustard and mayo on the sandwich of life.

Problem with the weak-willed hippie faggots is that's all they put on their fucking sandwich.

I don't blame the cartels for bringing and selling drugs. There's a market, they have shit to sell.

I hate the common Mexican fuck who runs away from his home, only to try to make his new home as shitty as the one he ran from. Scum of the earth.
>>
>>79921719
>Only thing still on our list is to shoot up a school

Pretty sure you Aztecs covered that back home. Many times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.