[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was watching CNN earlier today and it was making me sick. Wolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Larry.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
Larry.gif
2 MB, 316x213
I was watching CNN earlier today and it was making me sick. Wolf Blitzer invited 3 guests onto his show to discuss if Hillary should drop out, and then out of fucking nowhere they did a "BREAKING NEWS!" segment where all he did was state what Comely already said earlier on his show. WTF

After commercial break, the head of the RNC came on and he ripped comely in half (rightly so) but Wolf ignored everything he said and would not shut up about some stupid MS Paint fuck up on Trumps Twitter. Apparently Trump is anti-semitic now because his social media guy didn't realize the default star in MS Paint had six points. I mean come on. Even the head of the RNC was like, why are we talking about a twitter photo mess-up that was taken care of quickly? I wanted to discuss the FBI fibbing and bending over for Hillary. (I wish I could find a copy of this interaction online)

Then then I drive home and turn on NPR only to hear that Obama decided to fly Hillary on his air-force one all morning. He even says on the stage with her that, "she is the most qualified person for president, ever."

I give up guys, I can't do it any more. I can't vote Democrat anymore. Unless a miracle happens and Bernie wins at the convention, I'm going with Trump. With Trump we wont be losing our fundamental American freedoms. I see the light now.
>>
Yeah there are alot of jews that are anti-Trump
>>
Wolf does that shit all the time. Easily the worst anchor on CNN.
>>
jews are the worst of the worst
>>
>>79919931
I found the youtube clip after all. This shit makes me so fucking mad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCOwZA4t7Uc
>>
Let the redpill flow through you
>>
File: twin tower deaths.jpg (14 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
twin tower deaths.jpg
14 KB, 590x561
>and would not shut up about some stupid MS Paint fuck up on Trumps Twitter.

Hillary's logo is a plane flying into the twin towers.
>>
File: 1467616600946.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1467616600946.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>Freedom* and justice** for all***
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>79920129

How is Wolf Blitzer still on television?

>>79920129

keks begin at 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRfy3nV9SU
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-06+at+02.17.36).png (952 B, 64x30) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-06+at+02.17.36).png
952 B, 64x30
>>79920129
Holy fuck you are right, it's like the guy wouldn't let it the fuck go.

Thank god Reince actually seemed equipped with the knowledge that it was made in Paint.

Pic related. One of these stars will get you called a racist. Pretty sure Photoshop also have a similar star.
>>
>>79920429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckktb_2_nkY
>>
You'd think a guy with the name Wolf Blitzer would be a pretty awesome person, but no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.