[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate Mail For Protest is Why We Need Protest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 750x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 750x952
These fuckers are a self-serving, self fulfilling prophecy. They have literally lispy faggots into 'oppressors'.
>>
Why are they complaining? Liberals are always bemoaning the decline of the postal service. They should be happy someone is sending mail!
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 333x293
>>79911352
HAHAHA fucking niggers!

yfw after another year of this nobody sympathizes with black people anymore.
>>
Are they literally retarded? Libtard logic:

>flooded with hate mail
>"this is why we do what we do"
>>
>>79911352

>Build-a-shoah
>>
So why were the niggers protesting the faggots again?
>>
File: QzUOJ2h.png (563 KB, 621x472) Image search: [Google]
QzUOJ2h.png
563 KB, 621x472
>>79911352
>successfully piss off and annoy everyone
>still think what they are doing is righteous

Is this why nigs still live in shacks and ghettos? They literally have zero comprehensive abilities.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (4 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
4 KB, 273x184
>>79911352
FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79911352
Retarded blacks continue to be the right wing's greatest ally
>>
>>79911352

Niggers > Faggots

Niggers are cheap slaves useful for the victim card. So Faggots used "we're born that way" like how niggers were born black to play the discrimination card. Now the faggots seem to need niggers less and less since they have more and more extra "rights" and priveledges in american/euro/west society.
>>
why does canada have a blm movement in the first place?
>>
>>79911916
Because gays in Canada were actively discriminated against but nobody really batted an eye towards blacks
But since Canada is so consumed by American culture, our blacks have somehow gotten in their heads that we have the same racial problems that you guys apparently do
>>
>>79912235
>why does canada have a blm movement in the first place?

Because Trudeau has dedicated his time to prioritizing bullshit agendas like gender neutrality, hiring his cabinet purely based on race/gender, and pretty much just hating white people.
>>
>>79911352
>the fact that I haven't won yet is proof that I deserve to win
nigger logic is mind blowing
>>
>>79911352
that quote. Does she even realize how fucking stupid she is?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x250
>>79912235
Because they watch American news, see black there getting coddled, so they pretend we have the same 'problems' to get what they want here. Every time a drunk black guy gets a timbit thrown at him these neanderthals start trying to flim flam the zim zam
>>
>>79912275
Because there were gay police at the parade celebrating and they cant accept there being police.
>>
>>79912170

>he thinks race is less of an issue

H Shlomo
>>
>LET'S MAKE BLACK LIVES MATTER BECAUSE WE DINDU NUFFIN AND AMERICAN COPS ARE KILLING US

>do a protest at a pride parade in canada

NIGGA WUT?!?!?
>>
>>79911352
Getting involved in this entire debacle is not /pol/s place. Fuck off with this horseshit dude.

SJWs have been known to cannibalize themselves. So let them. I'm personally NOT sending or talking to a single BLM person or LGBT faggot ever. They are straight up your enemy. Picking sides for the "greater good" or whatever shit you tell yourself is a farce. Let these idiots cannibalize themselves.
>>
>>79912595
They claimed some bullshit about blacks being discriminated against. The thing is, gays and canadian police get along exceptionally well. You don't go into gaytown and start protesting the police and expect people to be okay with that.
As pointless as these gay pride parades are, BLM protestors continue to lower the bar for everyone with their antics. All they are doing are ruining the one day of debauchery that gays have fought for.
>>
>>79912609

>Implying that I like Niggers or Faggots

H. Cuck
>>
>>79911352
>create more enemies than allies
>we must continue to do this because it shows why we have to do it
>w-why does nobody like us?
>>
the torontonian black supremacists fucked up. I have otherwise SJW people on my facebook calling them racists.

america, can you please keep your autistic race relation problems on your side of the border?
>>
File: 1460723607107.jpg (215 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1460723607107.jpg
215 KB, 980x1040
>>79911352

>open paper today to scathing op-ed on the sunday fiasco
>pic up daily libtard transit paper with 2 articles siding with police on the first 2 pages
>ubiquitous disgust and disbelief across comment sections even from self-identified progressives
>now this

Behold: the leaf that roared.
>>
This is why people were mocking their slogan with all lives matter. Didn't they think that the LGBT where just as important as they were on the left.
>>
>>79914044
Just wait until December when Mexicans can """"visit"""" for free
>>
>when the cancer cures the aids
>>
>>79912494

pretending there are problems is the signature feature
>>
File: 1462646541145.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462646541145.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>79911352
>chimp your way into other people's shit
>get told to fuck off
>"We were right all along!"

Wow.
>>
>>79912275
>But since Canada is so consumed by American culture, our blacks have somehow gotten in their heads that we have the same racial problems that you guys apparently do

I notice this amongst Basketball American-British also
>>
Canada people don't have a culture, so the gay leftists were able to take over. Then when the black man stomps around looking for stuff to steal, he sees the attention gays get and wants that attention too. This is literally proto-American behaviour
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.