[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if schools start teaching kids English differently in such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: 1420957000742.jpg (15 KB, 387x310) Image search: [Google]
1420957000742.jpg
15 KB, 387x310
What if schools start teaching kids English differently in such a way that made them interpret the constitution differently? What if they made them interpret it in such a way that gave the state more right to power and in such a way that gave the citizens less rights? And would a state run school have any incentive to do such a thing?
>>
>>79906787
they have to teach different vocabulary, they can't because all the old dictionaries are on record, plus, at all times there will be people alive with the old language, and they wont allow it

pls kill yourself because you are retarded and your question is easily top 5 stupidest thing ive seen on 4chan
>>
What if you taught them more than just english, so they're not limited to what their english media tells them.

Actually on second thought scratch that, non-english people might end up with similarly ruined news sources.
>>
>>79907076
They would kill the old people and burn the old books before attempting such a thing of course. This would be planned out.
>>
>>79907243
>sharing 99.9% of my genes with this halfwit

I want out
>>
>>79906787

What if they didn't have to use English to do this?
>>
>>79906787
Already do this.
>>
>>79907243
Why even teach the language differently if they are just going to kill all dissenters and burn all evidence?

Plz don't breed, fampai.
>>
>>79906787

Already happening. As a kid, I was taught fighting back when somebody was kicking your ass was not self defense. According to them, self defense was crossing your arms.

Literally, the dude made this arm crossing motion as he explained and the older kid that sucker punched me got in less trouble than I did for returning the favor.

Many schools now have a policy that if you are attacked and fight back in any way, you automatically get in deeper shit than the one who attacked you, because you didn't somehow get away and scream "I NEED AN ADULT".
>>
File: 1459250367476.png (201 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
1459250367476.png
201 KB, 700x674
What if I impregnate a Vulcan woman?
>>
>>79907592
>>79907609
That's why I made this thread, because it is already happening.

It would have to be a slow process, because the government would have to already have the power to kill old people and to burn the books, which is pointless because the objective is to expand state power.

That is why my inquiry in this thread, which will not involve name calling, will be predictions about how such a thing can be done.
>>
>>79908040

im 24 and it was pretty much 'if you fought you got suspended' because the teachers didn't want to deal with sorting out who did what.
>>
>>79908138
now that's a great pepe
>>
>>79908040
>>79908288
Is this a white thing? No seriously. I'm Hispanic and the teachers just looked the other way for fights then both students got in trouble. Which was usually suspension for a week. It wasn't a ghetto school but was around 90% Hispanic.
>>
>>79906787
>what if words had different meanings
The Thread
>>
>>79908814

I'm thinking so, I went to school in an extremely liberal area, also 24.

Standard punishment was a week suspension for whomever was the aggressor, two weeks for the person who fought back in any way.
>>
>>79906787
That's what I fear.

Not only about the constitution, but in general.

They are already doing it with that the word "gender".
>>
>>79909063
What will be the impact of subtle and drawn out changes in semantics on how people interpret the constitution?

>>79909263
Anyone familiar with 1984 would fear this.
>>
>>79908814
Hoosierfag here, I can honestly say that is not the norm here. Fights got broken up, but the kid that started it got in way more shit.
>>
>>79908814
I was suspended multiple times in school for defending my self. Turns out if you actually beat the shit out of a bully the school sides with the bully because reasons.
>>
>>79909263
Gender is a fucking stupid concept. There are two sexes, and three sexualities. Straight, gay and bi.

Fuck this identifying as a race and sex that arent your own bullshit.

And dont even get me started on this new breed of gender fluid faggettes and she-twinks.
>>
>>79909221
That's fucked up.
>>79909658
Makes sense.
>>79909793
That's immensely fucked up.
>>
>>79907717
fucking kek. this
>>
>>79906787
What a ridiculous idea. sage
>>
>>79906787
Already happening, of course. Take phrases like "global climate change" "Undocumented worker" "reverse racism/sexism." "Neo-colonialism"

All newspeak designed to manipulate opinion.
>>
>>79908814
When I was in school you got a "red card"
Which was basically a way of measuring how shitty of a kid you're being. 2 gets you suspended, 3 gets you a meeting with a judge or something to determine if you need remedial school.

I kicked the shit out of this bully who'd been harassing me for like 2 years at that point. Got one, so did he, my dad didn't give a shit and told me that if he ever fucked with me again to do it again and he'd fight the suspension with the school board.
>>
>>79906787
This is already happening. The Second Amendment is consistently explained in such a way as to tie it to a formal militia and not private ownership.
>>
File: Common Core - Newspeak.jpg (102 KB, 590x768) Image search: [Google]
Common Core - Newspeak.jpg
102 KB, 590x768
>>79906787

>What if

You mean "When".
>>
File: 1430246720921.jpg (43 KB, 614x467) Image search: [Google]
1430246720921.jpg
43 KB, 614x467
>>79910247
What the fuck
>>
This has been happening for a long ass time. Check out CS Lewis' The Abolition of Man. It's the exact thing you speak of.
>>
>>79910098
Those are good examples of how the left uses semantics to their advantage. And look at all the people who even on /pol/ think it is a ridiculous and outrageous idea. Sad isn't it?
>>
>>79906787

Well regulated today means that an industry or good is controlled by a state body that oversees that its fit for consumption, sale or some other oversight that monitors and controls it.

The additives allowed in commercial food products are well regulated by the FDA

Well regulated used to mean something was in proper working order.

The watermill is exceedingly well regulated due to the professional ministrations of the local wheelwright.

T
>>
>>79910593
Good contribution there.
>>
>>79910234

Anybody honest who has a good grasp of the English language will tell you that the presence of the word militia is completely meaningless in the 2nd Amendment.
>>
Dude, what if Obama is using chemtrails to modify the water florination to make Americans vote Democratic.
>>
>>79910857
There would be no evidence for that, whereas what I am talking about does have evidence to back it up. About half of the people here are calling me an idiot, the other half is bringing information and examples to the inquiry. Which of those two is the actual idiot? Which of them is not and argument?
>>
>>79906787
You're paranoid and your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
Everyone should ignore conspiracy theorists like this poster.

[spoiler]I'm shitposting. Of COURSE this is happening, and happening intentionally.[/spoiler]
>>
>>79907243
Not burn the books

upload the books to digital format

and then when nobody's looking, edit them a little ;)
>>
>>79911260
Hello sir, we are going door to door confiscating books to save the trees and the rain forests, in return we will give you all your books back in digital format.

Think that would work? I think it won't work on this generation, but the new ipad generation, it's going to be no problem.
>>
File: woeisme.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
woeisme.png
30 KB, 657x527
>>79910247
>tfw I invented common core math in 1st grade
>>
>>79912261

You didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLlX61o8fg
>>
>>79906787
>>>/x/
>>
>>79906787
Uh, and i reported this ;)
>>
>>79912944
>>79912982
Hope you get a warning for the false report.
>>
>>79912818
Woah... even my crappy burger education never showed me how to do arithmetic with cubes.
>>
>>79913129
Tell me how will you enjoy your ban, bro?
>>
>>79913390
I'm not going to get a ban because I have not broken any rules.
>>
>>79913617
>>>/x/

This is not politics related
>>
File: 1463655743209.jpg (64 KB, 264x350) Image search: [Google]
1463655743209.jpg
64 KB, 264x350
OP was certainly high on something when he made this thread
99% sure
>>
>>79913746
They don't want political discussions on /x/, they actually want the political discussions on the proper board, which is /pol/.
>>
>>79913817
I'm just tired, I clarified my points throughout the thread.
>>
>>79913849
This is not political in any way. It's just another conspiratard thread by muh 2nd ammendment faggots

>>>/x/
>>
>>79914316
>NLP isn't politics

fuck off attention whoring tripfag. you dont decide what /pol/ is
>>
>>79908185
That implies they have kids read the Constitution to begin with. They don't. They give them a summary over ten minutes. The kids then begin to goof off in class for the rest of the hour and go home to listen to rap music and Twitter. Ask any millennial if he has ever read the Constitution and you'll get "for school" but none ever actually had.

That you believe public schools actually have kids read to begin with implies you were a private school cuck.
>>
>>79914316
It's not a conspiracy, it's an inquiry. And what is the subject of the inquiry? It is as such; I was asking if it was possible for semantics to be changed in a subtle and drawn out way with the goal of changing how people interpret the constitution without having to change the constitution itself. People said it would not be possible in the short term, which is why I say now that it would have to be long and drawn out, and some other kind anons left some examples of what I am talking about which they know about. Now what category does this fit in? Politics, or a ghost story. Politics or creepypasta.

This inquiry is in the category of politics. I would be banned if I posted it on /x/. I posted it on the relevant board. What you are doing is a false report. Furthermore it shows that you do not put up with dissenting opinions, you would much rather get the mods in here to clean up ideas that offend you. You are a baby.
>>
>>79914851
>sI would be banned if I posted it on /x/.

And hopefully here too
>>
>>79915014
Hopefully you have already gotten enough warnings from reporting everyone you disagree with that you will get banned this time.
>>
Can we all agree the schools have a civil rights obsession? Seriously. They portray Dr King as a saint to be worshipped for years on end so students turn liberal as a way to continue his dream and be better than the racist generations of the past. Destroy the legacy, destroy the left.

This is why the left clings to MLK so hard. No one has balls to call out what he really was. By milking his image for all it's worth the left can have victory after victory.
>>
>>79915156
never had such a warning bro.
>>
>>79915349
You must be a real professional at reporting dissenting opinions then. I'm trembling.
>>
>>79910234
A militia is by definition composed of private citizens. If they are organized under the State than it's a Military.
>>
>>79915303
And that starts from a very early grade.
>>
>>79915427
hes a tripfag
you dont fucking respond to tripfags
you FILTER tripfags
they are basically redditors
>>
>>79915796
That's a great idea. It's done.
>>
>>79914842
How many US adults actually read the constitution?
>>
>>79914851
Jesus dude, he's just derailing your thread. You must be onto something he doesn't like. Stop falling for it. Stay on your point.
>>
>>79916554
I filtered him already
>>
>>79916554
>You must be onto something he doesn't like.

>>>/x/
>>
>>79906787
They already do that by not teaching kids different sentence structures like that used in the Second Amendment as well as the etymology of words like "regulated" and how it applies in historical context.
>>
>>79911260
You know too much, anon. Better get out of town for a few days.
>>
>>79907076
Don't be a kunt.

History reappropriation is already a thing, and the definition of rape has pretty much been changed at this point.
>>
>>79918280
what do you mean by that? explain pls
>>
File: #AboveTheLaw.jpg (170 KB, 1611x788) Image search: [Google]
#AboveTheLaw.jpg
170 KB, 1611x788
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

{
>>
File: 1452854679998.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452854679998.png
27 KB, 499x499
>>79918613
emotional rape
stare rape
dream rape
rape shaming
>>
File: alphabet.jpg (258 KB, 672x612) Image search: [Google]
alphabet.jpg
258 KB, 672x612
>>79906787
>>
hello fellow anons, it is I, the original poster of this thread. pardon me for a moment while I go out into the garage where my power rack is and push out a few reps on the good old bench press. I don't think I will need my safety pins this time because I am already strong enough to lift above 315 pounds on the bench press, so there is virtually no chance of dropping the bar like is so common with this dangerous exercise. Okay fellow anons, be right back. Oh, and forget about this thread, I am just feeling a little paranoid today, and there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>79907076
>they can't because all the old dictionaries are on record, plus, at all times there will be people alive with the old language, and they wont allow it
While I agree OP's premise is a bit silly, you are forgetting that liberals had no trouble redefining 'racism', 'sexism', 'bigot', etc.
>>
>>79922365
Oh it's silly is it? Okay, next time I will put out a perfect statement of fact instead of an inquiry, and no one will criticize me idea so that I can refine it. They will say "I agree" or "I disagree" and there will be no think tank and no alteration of the original post.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.