[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont like Trump. I dont like Hilary. If he had a shot, I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
I dont like Trump. I dont like Hilary. If he had a shot, I'd probably vote Johnson, but that would be a waste with how close this race will be.

So I know Im not the only one who dislikes both candidates. I think the question then boils down to "Who is more likely to put people into positions of authority that will more closely govern in a way you would like?"

So /pol/, who's your pick and for what issue specifically?
>>
>>79906512
Same feelings here. I'm voting third party. First election where the third party has a shot. Still a long shot but they're gonna get more support than any other previous election. Vote third party, bro.
>>
>>79906512

Trump will put people in who know what they are doing and if he doesnt get results he will have to face the heat so anyone who doesnt produce will get canned.

Hillary on the other hand has been at this too long to listen to others and shes long practiced at ignoring criticism and just playing games with the people.
>>
File: 8521532632.png (188 KB, 311x322) Image search: [Google]
8521532632.png
188 KB, 311x322
>>79906512
>not voting for the worst candidate every election
>>
>>79906717
>Hillary won't listen to others
lmao I think it's the exact opposite bud

Trump cited himself as his best foreign policy advisor, stating that he "has a very good brain" and that he's "said a lot of things"

If that doesn't tell you he's unfit to lead a country, what does?
>>
>>79906512

Open borders johnson?

Pro TPP Johnson?

He is the worst candidate besides Clinton to support.

You people don't even understand his stances.
>>
>>79906987
anyone is better in office than a self-obsessed loose cannon like Trump
>>
>>79906512
trump
culture war
>>
>>79907075
leaf, u cant even vote for bernie go away
>>
>>79906512
Trump will probably put in people who he thinks will do the job the best.
Hilary will put in donators and personal friends.
>>
>>79906830
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>79906987
Free Market
2nd Amendment
Lower Taxes
Close Immigration

I'll take 3 out of 4. Its a better deal than Im likely to get with any of the others.
>>
>>79907121
How do you know I'm not a dual citizen? Or an American working in Canada?
>>
>>79906512
$0.02 has been deposited in your PayPal account by Hillary'16
>>
>>79906512
TRUMP!
>>
>>79907470
does citizenship matter when addressing you?
you're a open border leftist
>>
>>79907075
Trump2016!!!
>>
>>79907725
>get BTFO
>i-it doesn't m-matter, y-you're a leftist!
How mad does it make you to know I'm going to cast an absentee ballot?
>>
>>79907075
>loose cannon
Why, because he gives people silly nicknames?
You need a reality check.
>>
>>79907908
you're probably from a blue state, so indifferent
>>
>>79906512
>who's your pick
Trump

>and for what issue specifically?
Immigration and supreme court pick.
>>
File: Cthulhu 2016.jpg (169 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu 2016.jpg
169 KB, 800x331
>>79906512
>>
Clinton is as near a Bond villain as possible, and she has lackies packed in the House and Senate who'll hang on her every word

Trump is probably going to be the first President who will have to fight his own Speaker and Senate on anything he wants

Take that how you will
>>
>>79907934
Because he doesn't even grasp the fundamentals of foreign policy and doesn't seem to understand that his isolationism/protectionism would absolutely fuck America economically. His unilateral approach to trade negotiations is absolutely characteristic of a loose cannon, yes.

But all you pay attention to is the nicknames, so of course that's the only reason you could conceive that anyone would dislike your bull Trump. Faggot cuck.
>>
>>79906665
>libertarians have a non-negligible presence for the first time ever
>purely because they're being shilled to draw away potential trump voters
Has there ever been a more cucked ideology?
>>
>>79908240
>Because he doesn't even grasp the fundamentals of foreign policy
how?
>isolationism
hes not an isolationist
>protectionism would absolutely fuck America economically
how?

take your time
>>
>>79908240
>isolationism
He has said multiple times how important it is to bolster relationships with nonsensical 'enemies' like Russia
>protectionism
Yeah how awful it would be if we had effective borders and urged middle eastern countries to help with ISIS
>foreign policy
Obama was a junior fucking senator when he was elected. If you think he had an ounce of foreign policy experience outside of a college course, you're even more of a DUDE WEED LOL than you originally seemed.
>faggot cuck
Classic leftist sperg-out finishing move there. I shiggy.
>>
>>79906512
No, you're not the only one. There's been plenty of articles with interviews with people who feel this way.

It's absurd that in a country with so much more useful talent and only the worst of people run for pres.
>>
>>79908511
'Protectionism' doesn't mean border enforcement you fucking retard. Jesus christ, open a book instead of just faking like you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>79908240
What are the fundamentals of American foreign policy? Invade and destroy brown countries, then keep calling everyone who told you it was a bad idea a racist Nazi?
>>
>>79908511
Cute 'retort.'
Have a good night, sweetheart.
>>
>>79906512
>>79906665
You're looking at it wrong. Trump is the first R or D nominee that isn't a globalist puppet in a long, long time. That alone might make him the best presidential candidate we ever see in our lifetimes. Hillary is a globalist who will fuck us. Johnson seems to be a globalist who will fuck us judging by his pro-illegal anti-gun shit. Trump is clearly the best choice for the American people by being willing to call out illegals, terrorists, and globalists. It's not even close, the separation between the best candidate and the rest is far greater this election than it has been in decades.
>>
File: weeb.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2001
>>79906512
I can understand the impulse to want to vote for a candidate who is likely to win at the cost of not getting exactly what you want in terms of the issues, but at the same time it's exactly that line of thinking that's led to the two-party system that we're presently stuck with. If you want to vote Johnson, then vote Johnson. Conceding your vote to someone you believe to be a lesser candidate perpetuates the current state of affairs for that much longer.

That said, if someone actually does want to vote for the Democratic or Republican candidate, and they're not attempting to compromise their vote for the sake of getting a more popular candidate elected, then by all means go for it.
>>
>>79908511
How does Putin's cock taste
>>
I hate both as well.

Trump has extremely poor economic ideas though. I think, if implemented, his economic ideas would hurt me and many other Americans.

On the other hand, I don't think any of his mercantilist bullshit would ever happen as he would probably just listen to people who know what the fuck they're talking about.

I will be voting for Hillary as the status quo is pretty good to me. She is a power-hungry corrupt person, but her policy is more realistic. I don't really give a fuck about SJW shit, even though it's stupid. I'm not on the internet all day getting mad at these idiots like most of /pol/.
>>
>>79906512
If you have to vote for the lesser or two evils might as well not vote
>>
>>79906512
i dont understand who would vote Johnson? he isn't even a libertarian
>>
so i'm curious, do these shill threads even work on people? has someone seem something like this and thought.. well, damn, that really makes me think, then left /pol/ forever, becoming a passive cuck?

It's never happened.

>>79906512
>>79906665
The obvious shilling doesn't help assuage my rage towards your obvious demotivation, either. Do you think you're not making more of us?
>>
>>79906512

I'm in a deep blue state, so barring hell freezing over, I can #FeelTheJohnson without worrying about helping to tip things to Hillary.

Where do you live anyways, OP?
>>
>>79906512
Johnson sucks. Hes an authoritarian egomaniac. How he ended up the libertarian nominee, I have no idea but Im guessing shekels changed hands.
>>
>>79906895
I think smart people tend to say things like that. They try to simplify things. Trump does this simplification of words which makes me very likable. Almost instantly, to people who are simple.
>>
>>79906512
>"I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO VOTE! THE ELECTION WILL COME DOWN TO MY ONE VOTE! BETTER DO MY PART!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA
>>
Watch, it's THIS SIMPLE
>Hillary is shit
>Trump is less shittier (in my opinion)
>libertarians will lose the election guaranteed
>Trump has a chance
>Trump isn't Hillary
Vote for whoever you want. Just don't forget that you're voting for Johnson.
>>
>>79906512
>Voting Johnson
>>
>>79911516
see
>>79911159
>>
if you have never voted johnson before this election, not only do you just not care, you are detrimental to the actual values johnson stands for
>>
>>79906512
voting for the president is literally useless. Congress decides who becomes the president. research the electoral college
>>
I suggest you don't vote. If you don't have a clear calculated set candidate selection 18 months prior to any election then you are the scum of the earth.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.