[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a powerful official in your country voted in by the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: rodrigo_duterte_39.jpg (133 KB, 1074x908) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo_duterte_39.jpg
133 KB, 1074x908
You are a powerful official in your country voted in by the people because of your vigilante image, greenlit to kill ONE PERSON OR GROUP who you believe has done such heinous crimes that you can shoot them, without the "legal" bullshit.

Who do you shoot to kill and why?
>>
retards who do a shitty imitation of a Russian accent every time they see a bottle of vodka
>>
black people
>>
Koreans
>>
latinos
>>
OP for being a faggot
>>
Albanians.
>>
OP's mum eekkss deee
>>
>>79904876
Too bad Duterte loves muslims, loves the Chinese and is Philipino himself.
>>
Leftists
>>
>>79904876
Gang members.

I like the murdering drug dealers thing though, too.
>>
>>79904876
Jews of course.
>>
I'd target gangsters.
>>
Anglosaxons.
People whine about their culture being harmed by immigrants, yet when i walk through the streets i see maybe a handful of muslim-ish types, niggers included, while the amount of english bullshit is staggering.

Honestly maybe the overemphasis on muslims is just a way to distract from the far more effective influence of the english, would explain the (mainstream) American rage at the Brexit too, as that'd put a kink in that plan by reducing anglosaxon influence severely.
>>
File: 1466861293041.jpg (2 MB, 2472x3296) Image search: [Google]
1466861293041.jpg
2 MB, 2472x3296
this guy
>>
>>79904876

Muslims
>>
>>79904876
Feminists.
>>
>>79904876
Bankers.

You get rid of all the bad Jews and their minions, while sparing the bro-tier deli Jews.
>>
>>79907645
Spics and nigger would war with each other and I'll target rapefugee centers.
>>
the irish
>>
>>79904876
Women
>>
>>79904876

>ctrl+f
>liberals
>no resluts

BAD /pol/ BAD
>>
Myself
>>
>>79904876
I cannot honestly answer this question on the internet as it would ensure I am questioned by the FBI and Secret Service. Following which I would lose my job.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (102 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
102 KB, 300x250
Buchones
Pick fucking related
>>
>>79907807
Oh, right. Why.
Well, to prevent them from voting.

Hopefully if women are banned, then only criminals will have women, brought in by smugglers. Women smuggled in and sold as contraband won't have those annoying "rights".
>>
For the record you need actual proof they were doing a crime before you shoot otherwise your in just as much trouble.
>>
>>79907881
The circumstances that allowed them to gain power still exist. There'll be another bunch of useful idiots like them eventually.
>>
>>79908241
not in the Philippines. It's already started.
>shoot man
>sprinkle a little cocaine
>OH LOOK A DRUG PUSHER

>shoot man
>put pistol in body
>WE HAD A SHOOTOUT HE WAS TOTALLY FIGHTING SO AS A COP I TOTALLY SHOT HIM, SEE! HE HAD A GUN!
>>
>>79907617
What's his name again?
>>
>>79908470
John Candy
>>
Anonymous forum posters

Oh wait shi-
>>
File: fam3.png (202 KB, 290x408) Image search: [Google]
fam3.png
202 KB, 290x408
cmon niggers, do not fuck with him

tubechop com/watch/8153572
>>
all jews obviously
>>
>>79908029
Who dat saucy lil nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 1242x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 1242x1600
>>79904876
I fucking love Duterte so much, he is so based. God Bless him.

t. Catholic American of Bavarian, Swedish and Irish descent
>>
>>79908416
Isn't cocaine one of your two national religions, the other being transsexuals?
>>
>>79909269
I don't know.
Before the election people didn't think drugs were that much of a serious problem, we had other more problems.
Now, Duterte has convinced the general public we are as bad as drug-ridden Mexico, it seems.
>>
>>79909673
But it is a bad problem, you don't want drug mafias to get deeply rooted. Be thankful your not as bad as Mexico yet, theres still time to remedy.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.