[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDICT HILLARY CLINTON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fuck off shills.jpg (40 KB, 749x421) Image search: [Google]
fuck off shills.jpg
40 KB, 749x421
/pol/ brothers, the FBI cucks have betrayed us! We cannot go down without a fight!
This is our final chance to stand up to the psycotic She-devil!
https://www.change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton SIGN AND SPREAD THE PETETION IT IS OUR LAST CHANCE
>>
haha you trumpfags are so delusional. the case is closed. the fbi finished up their extensive case and came to the conclusion that she should not be indicted. you don't know all the information they know. you don't know military law (hint: it's not the same as civilian law). just give up already, move on to some other conspiracy.
>>
>>79904669
Fuck off back to le readdit faggot
>>
Pretty sure you can't prosecute someone on a petition m8, the people in charge of that decision have said no.
>>
>>79904669
Just give up, Hillary can't be touched. Time to regroup and refocus on MAGA memes and buying hats.
>>
>>79905126

those of us that were in the military do understand she violated the UCMJ and you are just a delusional tard

when the time comes there will be a great purge in our beautiful country and i will take something off your corpse just like i took the shemagh of the dune coon i killed in 2011
>>
>>79904669
You're retarded. They gave Trump ammunition to hit her with. She can't deny it either. Let her stay out so Trump can destroy her in debates. He's right behind her in the polls without a 1v1 against her on a stage. After the debates, she's royally fucked.
>>
>>79905788
>le I killed 300 people meme xD
sorry but lying on the internet won't get you anywhere. hillary will walk free regardless of how much you roleplay online
>>
>>79906323

you're not very smart there are you fella?
>>
>>79904669
What's going on with that second investigation into the Clinton Foundation? I thought the email investigation would lead into it but apparently not. It seems Comey was bribed/blackmailed like John Roberts was.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.