[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sign the petition to fired racist nigger Jesse Williams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 620x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 620x612
Let's do this

https://www.change.org/p/boycott-abc-network-and-sign-petition-to-fire-jesse-williams-from-grey-s-anatomy-for-racist-rant
>>
Oh I kind of feel bad now if the dad is still sticking around.
>>
>>79900599
After today can you honestly say that the government system isn't any of those things he claims they are? I get hur dur black people, but he is right.
>>
>>79900599
is this guy even a black? he looks like a Spaniard with a farmer's tan
>>
>>79900599
>Grey's Anatomy
Does anyone even watch that crap anymore?
>>
>>79901091
He is 1/4 black. He's lucky to not look like a negro.
>>
>>79901530
That would be like Elizabeth Warren speaking out against the white man on behalf of native Americans.
>>
>>79901530
>only 1/4 black
jesus christ they must be really desperate to feel like they're race accomplishes anything if they're calling in people of questionable heritage to represent themselves
>>
>>79900599
Is this some sort of joke?
>>
>change.org
>>
>>79900599
Ohh... I can see how the child mistook that gorilla as her mother now.
>>
>>79900599
>the boy has a dad
>with a job

fuck off, at least he's trying, it's not his fault his wife was checking out the gorigger
>>
File: 1437783148256.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1437783148256.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>79907264
>having a child with someone that retarded
>not your fault
ok
>>
>>79901530
>He is 1/4 black. He's lucky to not look like a negro.

The proper term is "quadroon."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.