[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernand oalfonso/2016/07/04/illi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: ss+(2016-07-05+at+09.48.04).jpg (137 KB, 893x664) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-05+at+09.48.04).jpg
137 KB, 893x664
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/#69f8d013598f
What does /pol/ think of this whole boogaloo?
>>
Go away CNN.
>>
Its illegal to fuck with an american flag, is that news to you?
>>
>>79899308
Good.
Anyone who burns their own country's flag can get out.
Burning or stepping on your own country's flag is about the biggest thing that pisses me off. Even seeing the niggers or beta cucks of america doing it bothers me.
>>
You don't belong here, CNN shill.
>>
File: 1466647434797.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1466647434797.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>>79899308
It literally quotes /pol/ in the article, dumbass.
>>
Yeah grill
>>
Desecrating the flag is grounds for losing citizenship, but it shouldn't be a crime.
>>
>>79899308
You shouldn't advocate the artificial separation of humans into different tax-farms, so fuck the flag. Fuck the elite and fuck the corporations that twist the leash of the government that forces us at gunpoint to succumb to their will. The FBI just showed us today exactly how much our voices and independence matters to them.

Fuck the flag, fuck nationalism and fuck the Jewish controlled globalist agenda that manipulates world governments into imposing their will upon the peoples of this earth. People would keep to themselves in their own nations if not for the manipulation of the elite.
Also
>nation of freedom
>freedom of speech, especially politically
>burn a privately owned object on private property as part of a political free speech statement
>get arrested
>freedom
>support our troops lyk if u aggree they should get 200% military discunt at mcdonelds
>>
>>79900665
you forgot old faithful

>If you don't like it, LEAVE!

nah I'll stay and keep complaining, thanks
>>
>>79902392
Lmfao.
Plus, we're not even allowed to leave.
>>
>>79899308
yet niggers do it all the time and never get charged
>>
>>79902596
That's so that idiots like you will post in threads like this perpetuating the racial divide that the eternal Jew continues to spread among us.
>>
>>79899308
he has to go bacck
>>
I think a free nation would allow people to descecrate a flag if they so choose, but starting a fire in public shouldn't be permitted. Wipe it on your ass crack, toss it in your fireplace, but not burning out in the open. Only leaves are for public burning.
>>
>>79899308
He should be a hero and burn a rainbow flag.
>>
>>79899308
Good. He didn't have a protest purpose.
I'd love to charge the people who do it for protest as well but such is life.
>>
No victim no crime, my friends.
>>
I always thought that this was protected speech under the first amendment. Is that not the case? What was different about what he did than all the other people posting pics of themselves burning/destroying flags on social media?
>>
>>79902392
>nah I'll stay and keep complaining, thanks

Why? That's what I don't understand. I would never tell someone to leave, but it's completely illogical for people who hate it here to stay. The question is: why wouldn't you leave? Why would you want to stay somewhere that you find to be intolerable? I'm not telling you what to do, but I'm genuinely interested in the thought process.
>>
File: kek.png (73 KB, 855x190) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
73 KB, 855x190
OP, you actually fucking wrote this as what you do? What a god damn joke.
>>
>>79899308
Did I travel back to the 90's?
>>
>>79899308

He's a fucking piece of shit faggot and he played everyone like a god damn fiddle.

He'll get a nice lawsuit out of this. He's already gotten a lot of publicity out of it.

What should have happened
>fag burns flag
>yo fag you a fag
>fag cries
>everyone drinks a beer and forgets about this

When they arrested him they gave him the golden civil rights lawsuit ticket and it makes me fucking sick he is going to come out so far ahead on this.
>>
File: basedTONEZ.gif (4 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
basedTONEZ.gif
4 MB, 250x250
>>79899308
>One of the first web communities to notice Mellott’s arrest was 4chan’s /pol/, home to all things politics related

kek
>>
File: 1451080379995.png (11 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
1451080379995.png
11 KB, 447x378
>>79899308
And yet, no Mexicans or paid Democrat "protesters" burning US flags got charged, EVER!
>>
File: 1467332494140.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
1467332494140.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
>>79902392
>$0.05 has been deposited into your Shillary account
>>
File: berniecopter.jpg (83 KB, 960x577) Image search: [Google]
berniecopter.jpg
83 KB, 960x577
>>79906044

1. This was supposed to be the land of the free. The Marxists are the ones that should have moved elsewhere.

2. There is no better place to go that isn't a chink-speaking citystate incompatible with my cultural upbringing.

3. I'd rather stay here and prepare to slaughter Marxists when it HAPPENS.

Death squads soon, friend.
>>
>>79899308

>burning the u.s. flag is illegal

whoa so this is the power of free speech
>>
>>79899308
Although disagree with the act of burning ones own flag, I do believe that everyone should have the right to burn their own property. It shouldn't be illegal to burn a flag. It's a childish act that can be argued against with reason and logic.
>>
>>79899308
Always found it disgusting people defend destroying the flag as a free speech when its not, it only recently became a defending thing with free speech in the last 50 years. Only treasonous anti-constitutional faggots will defend the burning of the flag.
>>
Open and shut case of freedom of expression. He's not doing anything but embarrassing himself when he burns a flag.
>>
>>79906839

Actually it's completely legal. I don't know what the police department was fucking thinking charging him with flag desecration.

Guaranteed civil rights lawsuit.
>>
>>79906923

No victim, no crime.

That said, it should be grounds to strip someone of citizenship. Universal citizenship by birth within a geographic location, is a mistake.
>>
>>79906839
>>79907019
this the supreme court said it was legal police are retarded
>>
>>79900328
this isn't twitter or reddit faggot, lose the tripcode
>>
>>79902788
they do a good enough job perpetuating it themselves

kys cnn we are not giving you fucking views

REMEMBER DONT WATCH CNN
>>
>another story with /pol/ in it

So we pretty lunch have all the major outlets lurking here for stories then?
>>
>>79906377
its right in the Illinois law you dumb fuck.
>>
File: eqD8qdj.png (316 KB, 1506x620) Image search: [Google]
eqD8qdj.png
316 KB, 1506x620
You really don't need to read very far through the US constitution to get to the part that shows that you're wrong.
>>
File: 1464669492730.jpg (45 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1464669492730.jpg
45 KB, 327x367
>>79907153

Are you treading on me pal? Watch yourself.
>>
>>79907019
Probably just sick of his shit.
>>
>>79906923
missed the quote
>>79907322
>>
>>79907304

>Illinois law trumps the supreme courts ruling

I think you might actually be the dumb fuck here.
>>
>>79899618

Burning the american flag is wrong, that actually stands for something.

The canadian piece of shit weed flag though? Let 'er up
>>
>>79907487
>nuh uh u dum

+1's raining from the sky
>>
>>79900665
>burn the flag of your nation and protest against it on the day of celebration
>no repercussions
Ik its
>insert current year
but seriously just think about that for a second. The flag can represent capitalism and all that whoo haa that the hippies wanna talk about but its actually symbolic to the 13 colonies that fought against the tyranny and oppression of the british empire and the united fifty states that have grown from these 13 rebellious states. To burn it is akin to burning a book. It is basically a savages way of disagreeing with something, burn something that represents them. While not adressing any problems at all he was just a communist faggot who wanted likes on FB so he posted a pic of himself burning an American flag in a fucking lame ass hat and was like "lol this day r gay we r not accepted like wtf bro" and people were like u know what this guys a literal fag and fuck him. He didn't get into any legal troubles, (felonies, recorded problems) but the arrest should've been done this man should not be hidden he should be exposed for someone who rejected everything the July 4th stood for and only took a narrow view that his mind can only comprehend because anything past his fucking retarded scope is racist or imperalistic or hate speech or w/e the fuck these faggots are calling it these seconds because the words change every day it seems.
>>
>>79900665
>fuck the flag
gtfo commie its a beautiful flag.
>>
>>79899308
he looks like a dyke. get fucked hippy
>>
>>79905696
the victim is the representation of america on a global scale.
>>
File: reallyfrog.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
reallyfrog.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>charged for destroying your own private property
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau.jpg (16 KB, 242x320) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau.jpg
16 KB, 242x320
>>79907545
Talk shit about the flag again, I dare you.
>>
Only white men are charged for desecration of the flag.

All niggers and left-wing cunts who do the same are immune, according to all sources.
>>
>>79899308
>The constitution protects freedom of speech including the burning of flags
>Baah lets arrest him. He's hurting my feelings
>>
>>79907487
>urbana is a college town
>college liberal case getting to supreme court over burning a flag on JULY 4TH
ya I guess I'll have to admit that America is run by terrorists at that point but he wasn't arrested for burning the flag he was arrested for putting other people's lives in danger and shit like that due to threats to his workplace (walmart of course because hes a fucking poorfaggot loser) god this fucking is almost a joke I can't believe this shit is real what the fuck is going on in this country right now.
>>
>>79899308
All charges dropped exactly as I said they would be on the 4th you dumb cucks.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/05/flag-burning-illinois-man-has-flag-desecration-charges-dropped-free-speech-advocates-confounded/#6964639f770a
>>
>>79907145
He wasn't arrested for burning the flag it was for putting his co-workers in a dangerous situation.
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 225x225
>burned union flag
sounds like a perfectly reasonable citizen to me
>>
>>79899308

Anybody that thinks you should be jailed for burning a flag is fundamentally un-American and should move to Europe where people go to prison for speech and political protests.

Stop worshiping the flag itself and understand the RIGHTS it represents!
>>
>>79908212
The burning of the American flag shouldn't be protected speech

Killing autistic libertarians should be a national sport though
>>
>>79908627
>he wasn't arrested for burning the flag he was arrested for putting other people's lives in danger

No he wasn't. Jesus christ get your head out of your ass. You're as bad as the liberals spouting shit without getting the facts right first.
>>
>>79906231

Seriously, was this not settled already in the Supreme Court?
>>
>>79908806
why the fuck is raising a confederate flag considered treason but burning the flag that we use on a global scale to represent ourselves is free speech? its fucking communist bullshit. You can't defend this. The fact that this kid wasn't shot directly in the face shows that our government system is actually alright and tries to do its best. Even though that might be hard sometimes but seriously, he's facing no criminal charges, he basically just got jailed and is gonna walk and everything will go back to normal but he will forever be known as that fucker who burnt the american flag on 4th of july and got what he fucking deserved.
>>
>>79908219
>he was arrested for putting other people's lives in danger and shit like that due to threats to his workplace

Arresting him under this logic is like arresting a baker that refuses to cater a gay wedding because they're causing their coworkers to be in danger.

You're exactly like the enablers that after Charlie Hedbo got shot up for making cartoons, criticized the cartoonists and insisted they stop provoking Muslims.

When you reward people making violent threats and violence by criticising and punishing their victims, you just teach the people that are making the threats that violence works, and they'll continue using a tool that works. In other words you're cucked by violent radicals, and a terrorist enabler.
>>
>>79908940

And also, as someone from IL, fuck them for wasting more time and money on this bullshit that they know they'll lose. They just can't keep their fucking heads, and we're always paying for it.

Not that this commie isn't a fag, but IL is so much worse than whatever he is.
>>
While I find the act of burning the flag reprehensible, I will defend this assholes right to do it.
>>
>>79908834
dude what fucking state do you live in faggot, i fucking go to urbana all the time. yeah like ok the cops probably are lying and he really got arrested for burning the flag but they used lies to cover up their real intentions. IDGAF about that, if there is a time to lie and arrest someone, its when theyre a communist faggot who thinks theyre educated just because theyre attending a prestigious university.
>>
>>79909027
He'll forever be known as the guy that got unconstitutionally thrown in jail to all his buddies you dink, you're giving him what he wants by throwing him in jail and giving him attention.

Liberals salivate at an opportunity to be thrown in jail for their political beliefs, and especially an opportunity to do so when it's clear they will be quickly released. They can brag about it to all their liberal buddies.

If you never throw him in jail he's still the guy that burnt the American flag, but he doesn't get to retell some story about how he was oppressed, he just gets to experience his entire community shunning him for being a twat.
>>
>>79909056
no you dont understand its a lie because he really should just have the shit beat the fuck outa him for doing this so they made up an excuse to put him behind bars. if youve ever interacted with cops and not been on the opposite end you realize that this shit happens all the time. I once witnessed a cop tell my neighbor he could beat the shit out of the kid who was egging his house and they would say he thought he had a weapon on him. THis is Illinois shit, you canadians dont get it
>>
>>79909281
>to all his buddies
you mean a bunch of homosexuals and niggers? Urbana is filled with wealthy Indian and Asian engineering students who most likely will view this American as an idiot who burnt his own countries flags. Yeah maybe his immediate circle of group will be "good job bro nice one fuck the establishment" but the rest will be like wow that guy is an idiot. Fucking Canadians thinking they understand U.S. college towns.
I can shit on the sidewalk and get arrested for it and all my friends will be like "bro remember when anon shit on the sidewalk infront of a cop bro that was legit" it doesn't make it a noble or meaningful thing in the long term.
>>
>>79909206
>university of Illinois
>prestigious

Holy fuck this delusion
>>
>>79909547
My post
"He'll forever be known as the guy that got unconstitutionally thrown in jail to all his buddies"
"entire community [will shun] him for being a twat."

Your post
"Urbana is filled with wealthy Indian and Asian engineering students who most likely will view this American as an idiot who burnt his own countries flags. Yeah maybe his immediate circle of group will be "good job bro nice one fuck the establishment" but the rest will be like wow that guy is an idiot."

We're not disagreeing on this point in any significant way, you're just attacking a strawman version of me that apparently believes that flag burners are treated as heroes in America.

I'm saying the community will shun him regardless of if you throw him in jail or not, so all throwing him in jail does is really lets him stick his head up his own arse and pretend he's the next MLK jr. It's not a punishment, it's a reward from his perspective.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.