[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(western) Women are worthless whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1467763711450.png (310 KB, 759x560) Image search: [Google]
1467763711450.png
310 KB, 759x560
http://archive.is/Y3KH8

>#2: I'm a strong independant rebel for being a slut

>#5: babby's first attempt at edgy sex

>#8: I'm a feminist, and I like to be degraded

>I lick cum off the floor and eat ass
>t. someone's daughter
this is more than just submissiveness
>>
/r9k/ was right again
>>
>>79897029
everyone on /r9k/ needs to be purged along with all these worthless whores. both useless to society
>>
>>79896828
>TFW sub male and forced to be strong and dominant in every relationship

True dominant women that aren't pro-dommes are a myth.
>>
>>79897278
This is true. I'm a Dom, and have been in the BDSM scene for over 15 years. EVERY Domme I've ever met turn into subby little puddles when I take them
>>
>>79897658
This.

Evolution (or God, if that's your deal) sure made sure everything was in tight lockstep. The minor differences between individuals pale in comparison to the aggregate differences between the sexes.

If there is a God he must be playing some sick joke by not making me gay, feminine, or a woman lol.
>>
>>79898775
>by not making me gay, feminine, or a woman lol.
because you're a numale betafag?
>>
>>79898841
Licensed contractor, crew of 8, profitable at FYE tally.

Sexually beta though, but relationships make me overcome that shit and just give pure aggression like she wants it.

What's ironic is that this is still being done on women's terms, just with the facade that the man is the one in control when it's that winking hole between her legs that bedazzles men into acting insanely.
>>
>>79899253
>Sexually beta though, but relationships make me overcome that shit and just give pure aggression like she wants it.
so, you're a beta that piles shit up inside him until it finally makes you lose your shit and burst out? that's very unmanly and cuck'd.

You can teach yourself to be a better man, it's not like it's impossible. But you'd have to really want to,
>>
>>79896828
> I have never read a woman's magazine before

Maximum clogs
>>
>specifying western women
>implying all women aren't massive whores across all cultures

Your waifu isn't real, and never will be.
>>
>>79900317
no mate, but western women are running loose, ruining themselves and society. other parts of the world still have Men who fulfill their duty of keeping women in check.
>>
Hot?
>>
>>79900463
How is smacking girls ruining society?
>>
File: spoiled.webm (3 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.webm
3 MB, 406x720
>>79900635
>smacking girls ruining society
who are you replying to? who said that?

I'm talking about the bigger picture, the fact that western women are having a free for all, running loose, doing whatever the fuck they want at their own and others' expense, while ruining society.
>>
>>79896828
I honestly don't see a problem with this. All sexual activity is a perversion, it only makes sense the excitement increases the more perverse.

I spit on and choke my girlfriend and she cums almost instantly for it.
>>
>>79899442
>so, you're a beta that piles shit up inside him until it finally makes you lose your shit and burst out
Almost. I shut down the part of my brain that's disgusted, run on the part that hates the everyday grind, and convert that to sexual energy.
>>
>>79900851
Nah. Fags
., foreigners and old fat bitches. Not "women".

And we like to dominate girls, it's normal.
>>
>>79900952
when will you and your gf grow up and mature enough to be able to handle raising a child instead of letting it be raised by the government and marxist educational system?
>>
>>79901147
who is enabling the policies that enable these problems? women. They vote like a bunch of retards and when they power.... Merkel. Need I say more? It's women. Allowing them to vote was a fucking mistake.

>And we like to dominate girls, it's normal.
I'm not talking about regular submissiveness. see:
>I lick cum off the floor and eat ass
this is not just normal submissiveness. It's the abolishment of shame and dignity, which somewhat kept people in check.
>>
>>79901216
>Has lower birth rate than 180 other countries
>shitposts about raising children
>>
>>79901628
what's not to understand? the guy who's in a quicksand up to his neck, screams the loudest about the dangers of quicksand. Not everyone is content with being cuck'd like a britbong.
>>
>>79901783
>Do as I say
>Not as I do

Beware the Eternal Clogwog!
>>
>>79902228
what? I'm actually almost getting married to start building a family.

I'm saying I'm surrounded by people living their lives wrong (not doing any family building and wasting all their time and money on ""dating"" aka casual sex while the women have no relevant skills for family building).

I care because someone has to talk about these issues so that maybe some fucking faggets will pay attention and change their ways.
>>
File: crestfallen.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you're into femdom and no women are into it.
>>
>>79902389
>I'm actually almost getting married to start building a family

Very commendable that you're nearly nearly nearly married to eventually eventually start a family

You're a jaffa. Take your blanks and GTFO
>>
File: 096.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>79902747
>tfw just want a nice chubby girl to cuddle with

No wonder I'm a virgin
>>
>>79902784
why are you so salty, paki? I'm only in my mid 20's, and she's in her early 20's. I'm preparing things for us to marry within a year.
>>
These things are just typed up by some jew boss and tricked down to womens magazines to get women to think this is how they should think because "all the other girls are doing it"
>>
>>79903151
>t. I know nothing about modern women and I have no real life experiences with them
maybe go out and find out how true this is.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>79902888

One day I will get to cuddle with a woman. The dream. In the meantime though, I have a teddybear.
>>
>>79902973
>I'm preparing things for us to marry within a year.

Of course you are, witte. You can't wait to tell us all what you're going to do, eh? You're worse than the Yanks.
>>
File: iJ2FrJk.jpg (116 KB, 700x842) Image search: [Google]
iJ2FrJk.jpg
116 KB, 700x842
>>79902747
>mfw I have an older halfu girlfriend who loves to dominate me
>loves to sit on my face
>will push me down and ride me like there's no tomorrow
>then makes me dinner

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
>>79903436
>talks shit, saying I'm part of the problem
>tell you I'm actually practicing what I preach
>HURR WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME???

kill yourself mustafa
>>
>>79900952
You can't have a healthy relationship based around sex. It just clouds real issues which may inevitably end a relationship. Some people may hate each other and still be in a relationship because they find each other attractive, which cannot work in the long term and will only lead to a broken family if they marry.
>>
>>79903579
>tell you I'm actually practicing what I preach

"Practicing" is present tense. "Preparing to almost be getting" is future, future, future tense. Beyond which you''ll "start" geting around to "building" a family.

Best stick to your own language Mr S.R. Ebrenica, 'cos you're talking bollocks in mine
>>
>>79903850
>What is engaged
>what is I already have a date set
>what is everyone already knows
>what is "it's basically a done deal".
just waiting for some paperwork and moving to my new house.
>>
>>79898775
At first I thought I was a bit "sub" for a guy but then I realized I liked "dom"-ish women because I enjoyed overtaking that and making them submissive with my cock. Then I realized I was just so dominant that "too sub" women just weren't a challenge.
>>
>>79903985
>what is got the certificate of marriage
>what is got the title of ownership

Answer: "not something you've achieved"
>>
>>79904172
>family building an marriage is about the physical paper
ok jamal
>>
>>79904381
>being engaged is the same as being married

Boy are you in for a suprise
>>
>>79904581
the fact that you're hammering on such a weak point, just shows how insecure you are mate. get a life.
>>
Really, a dominant lady is the best you can do. Think about it. A submissive one will leave you for the next best guy she thinks is more dominant. But if she wants to own YOU, you'll never be in danger of losing her. I refuse to even date submissive women.
>>
File: hug.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>79903293
>>
>>79902747
>femdom
kys
>>
>>79903527
>Leaf

Nope, not true.
>>
>>79904727

Not sure about things out there, but here in America he'd have a point. A gratuitous amounts of engagements end prior to marriage on account of.......well anything. Coupled with the fact that the dynamic of a marriage is drastically different than the dynamic of an engagement. Engagement isn't even a honeymoon phase, it's a pre-honeymoon phase. Marriage is where the real trials and tribulations begin. Very very different.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.