[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive got a redpill for you guys.. its kind of like projecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: Fundamental-Attribution-Error.gif (6 KB, 322x215) Image search: [Google]
Fundamental-Attribution-Error.gif
6 KB, 322x215
Ive got a redpill for you guys.. its kind of like projecting (whats you know what it is you can see it everywhere)

Its the fundamental attribution error

People over estimate the personality differences between them and others and underestimate situational variables

So if someone joins a cult like anonymous' 4chan other people see that and say "he must be weak or hateful"

Also as for the behavior of anonymous people misattribute hateful mentalities rather than the simple non expectation of future interaction

This whole site is like road rage, where people "let theor true colors out" because cooperation only comes from expectation of future interaction
>>
Also this place is a cultlike group just like most others including my place of work

Because they fit the BITE model
>>
>>79895684

I had just too much of this mgmt bs in college.

Don't be fooled. Personality and categorization theories are all bs with no basis. They are sand castles. Always think for yourself and in the most objectively possible way. It's the only way to analyse situations of any kind.

Rationality, rationality rationality and NEVER EVER base your thought on the thought of other's 'thoeries' that claim to explain things unless math, statistics or physics are involved.
>>
so you want anonymity to be illegal?
>>
>>79895879
Are you an atheist?

That seems like a very anti-religion infographic

also the first 2 points really don't apply to 4chan, especially since mods barely do shit, so there's no authority to report to
>>
File: peanuts.jpg (40 KB, 943x335) Image search: [Google]
peanuts.jpg
40 KB, 943x335
>>79896124

Hello friend, I see you may fit the shining shunner personality.. have you tried taking the scientology personality test?

It will explain to you why you have not been getting what you want and because of your personality rather than seeking an understanding of your personal life circumstances

(If unable to detect irony, please know I am calling bs on personality tests and evalutations in the OP)
>>
File: neat.png (151 KB, 330x329) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
151 KB, 330x329
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7 KB, 346x146) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7 KB, 346x146
>>79896583

I see what you did there because I have taken the red pill

Even atheism is a personality trait. People who can't understand nuance label others as different so that they won't have to expend the effort to understand their unique circumstances

Which explains Behavior a whole lot better then labeling and name-calling

Also 4chan in general and Politically Incorrect in particular might be the most cult-like place on the internet

The US versus them Dynamic is Extreme and people get shamed for even mentioning others like reddit and liberals etc...

Again no I'm using the cult like personality label whereas a better way of understanding is the anonymous circumstances where we have little intention of future interaction and thus little cooperation
>>
>>79895684
>>79895879
>>79896696
fuck off, kike
>>
>>79897421
the cult of "no-ideology" is also a cult
>>
>>79897421
also you haven't told me your unique circumstances so how is anyone supposed to know that for anyone on the internet?

Even if you did explain every last memory of your life there's no way to you anyone else isn't lying
>>
>>79897855

Yea you may be wrong but you lay be right cause my circumstances are I have been born and bred in dallas so by default im somewhat of maverick (having unorthodox or non conformists ideologies)

Also I'm trying to have an intellectual discussion here.. or a Better Label would be a discussion that involves using your brain rather than finding differences and other people ( which I'm doing right now unironically by calling you guys non-intellectuals)

I had an intense red pill feeling what I thought about the places I've worked at looking at that bite model from the second Post in the thread

And I would imagine that you guys have similar experiences, please compare your workplace to the bite model and get back to me

The second intellectual topic I wanted to bring up was the nature of cults and how cuck like they really are

I think the human need to conform comes from our tribal instincts and also animal instincts of females being attracted to a male with high survival value

And the females learn to enjoy watching the high-value male fuck the other females hence the word cuckold

And I also find it ironic that cuck sounds so much like cult also the sports team colts

please bring your intellectual A-game if you're going to reply to this thread because my fedora is burning a hole in my hair rn
>>
>>79898613
Who invented this BITE model , and what did they themselves have to gain from it though? How is the model proposed there also not cult-like in itself?

and I wonder, why do you see confomity as inherently bad and something that needs to be removed to make society better for some reason?

I see collectivism as the natural state of humans, individualism is a recent experiment and in many ways it's failing and eating itself
>>
File: 1467176017689.jpg (28 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1467176017689.jpg
28 KB, 500x368
>>79898947

The bite model is objective and not judging Cucklike groups as good or bad, it's just a method of evaluation on the spectrum of family unit or pimp with harem, all the way to up to Jim Jones

I will tell you the man who created the model and you will probably be surprised about his characteristics

First though I want to address what you said about collectivism

My belief structure is pretty malleable and not very rigid.. there's lots of nuance when speaking about the pros and cons of groups and followers

One of the books in the reading list for this board is the 48 Laws

I read that book over 10 years ago and law 27 tells you how to create a cult-like following in six easy steps

So yes this guy is super hypocritical by trying to recruit people to his nonconformist cult and it is funny

Some of the things that I've noticed about cucklike groups is the use of brands and buzzwords desu

I'm going on and I'm just going to leave this two-minute video that explains male followers (groupies) and I will reiterate that they are behaving from the same frame as a harem of women what's around a pimp or Alpha gorilla in the wild surrounded by female gorillas who are by definition cucks

https://youtu.be/eisKxhjBnZ0
>>
>>79895684
>influence of situation
Niggas grew up in an environment that encourages violence and debauchery. There's your "influence of situation".
>>
Remind ever to recruit an intellectual following from this divisor is Despicable place I will accept to revive this thread with two more brands or topics of discussion 2 red pill you guys on

They are State dependent memory and reticular activating system

What I'm trying to say is people don't even understand what red pill even means and the reticular activating system easily explains that it's like when you buy a new car and all the sudden you start seeing the new car everywhere on the road

Also state dependent memory has lots of ramifications too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.