[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a thread going for the biggest happening of our times?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 911-smoke-2.jpg (51 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
911-smoke-2.jpg
51 KB, 800x420
Can we get a thread going for the biggest happening of our times?

Where were you that day, and who do you think did it and why?

9/11 thread
>>
File: SukaSuka.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
SukaSuka.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
I was watching cartoons and pissed they were interrupted by two shit buildings falling down.

The Jews.

Now fuck of faggot.
>>
>>79891131
6 years old and stayed home from school that day
>>
Was in highschool in Canada. Thought it was fake, found out it was real, laughed at people who were going home (which was allowed) because parents thought it might be dangerous to stay.
>>
I was on /pol/ posting that hapcon 1 gif
>>
>>79891131
I was only 9 when 9/11 happened. I grew up in the Midwest, so it didn't bother me much as a child. Over the last 6 years or so I've become almost obsessed about it though. I don't really get into the conspiracies, but just watching the event itself unfold and its effects on people.

It's kind of fucked me up. The accounts from the people on the upper stories of the towers is basically my conception of hell. Absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>79891131
I was on the 109th floor. I jumped but as I landed I did a little roll so I transferred the energy to the concrete around me. Then I sprinted up 70 flights to help people down, when the building fell on me. It was then I climbed up the falling building at a very fast rate until the roof reached the ground, and there I stood over the pile of rubble, kneeling behind an American Flag that had found it's way on top of the pile with me. It is estimated there would have been about 9.5 trillion dead if not for me that day.
>>
>>79891363
I think they had a hand in it too but how did it really happen? I've heard theories about that one company owned by the Israeli government that cancelled their lease 6 months early, people seem to think thermite could have been planted on the floors they occupied. How were they able to get the explosives into the building undetected? And who really hijacked the planes? Senior government officials in the States have spoken out and agreed that such an attack had to have support from an independent foreign government, so did the Jews really assist their enemies with forged passports, training and funds? Was it really muslims who hijacked the planes? Why would the FBI let the Urban Moving Systems employees leave the country unpunished? So many unanswered questions.
>>
>>79891666
I hear you, going back and looking at footage from that day is extremely fucking surreal and unbelievable.

If muslims were really capable of pulling of such an act of terror then why have they never done it again? Shooting a few gays in a club or concert goers in Paris is fucking smalltime compared to 9/11, you'd think if they were really interested in terrorism they would be trying to one up themselves, rather than pulling off these smaller scale operations that we've been seeing since 9/11.
>>
>>79891131
>outside playing with friends
>had a dope blue F1 toy car
>mom comes to take me home, says she wants to show me something
>"but mom i dont want to see you naked"
>go anyway
>check tv, breaking news, twin towers hit by plane
>just happened to read about those buildings in a magazine few days ago
>as i watch, the second plane hits
>this is pretty exciting
>watch tv until late at night
>>
freshman in HS.

was in home economics. the entire school stopped and we watched it on TV. we thought Iran did it initially.
>>
>>79891363
Exactly the same thing I was doing at the time, we must be a similar age.

The Saudis.

Still fighting against all of the state surveillance and control that was enacted after 9/11.
>>
>>79892267
Airport security was EXTREMELY different. All the shit we deal with today is a direct result of that attack.
>>
>>79891131
Playing nhl 99 on my pc at home
>>
>>79893386

>All the shit we deal with today is a direct result of that attack

Bullshit, cultural marxism and multiculturalism was being forced WAY before 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0
>>
>>79892944
What is odd though is the piles of evidence suggesting foreknowledge of the attack from people who were connected to the WTC. I can believe muslims did it, what is strange is why the American and Israeli governments let the attack happen and have never been held accountable for their crimes.

>>79893386
Fair enough, but how do you explain those flights that went missing entirely like MH370? Also NORAD being ordered to stand down on 9/11, there is just way too much shit that makes absolutely no sense, it fucking boggles my mind that people are not holding their governments accountable for the inexcusable incompetence displayed on 9/11, either you can believe that almost every branch of the government made grave errors that day, or that the errors were committed on purpose to aid in the success of the attack.
>>
>>79891131
YES
IT WAS THE JEWS TO BLAME THE MUSLIMS AND START THE GWOT FOR ISRAEL , ODED YINON PLAN

I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE DOMAIN NAMES FOR THE DATE IN ALL FORMATTS AND SPELLINGS AND FOR WTC ,WTC ATTACKS WTC ATTACKED ETC
BUT CURIOUSLY THEY WERE ALL ALREADY TAKEN NOT AN HOUR AFTER THE 1ST PLANE HIT THE BUILDING
(((PURE COHENCEDENCE)))
>>
>>79893856
The 5 dancing Israeli's is a smoking gun, and what happens after the FBI freed them? They return to Israel and not 2 months after the attacks appeared on a fucking Israeli talk show, being paraded around the media. You would have thought the Mossad would have killed them for their incompetence, just goes to show you that Israel and America are pretty much rubbing it in our faces that it was an inside job and they know they will never face trial over it. Even the FBI refused to list the crime on Osama bin Laden's most wanted page because they admitted they had no evidence linking him to the attacks. They are rubbing our noses in this shit, they know they got away scott free with the cruel murders of thousands of innocent people, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
In geometry class getting ready to head to spanish class. Sophomore year of high school. It was strange since we didn't have televisions at the school so finally seeing the fuss when I got home was almost bizarre.
>>
In 4th grade, I was 10 years old. My mom came and got me from school and they told me not to tell anyone else what happened as I was getting my stuff to leave. That was a weird thing I still remember.

Then it was pretty much just sitting in my living room watching the tv and being in awe for the first time about how literally every channel on TV had the same picture of the burning WTC buildings. And my mom was on the phone the whole time talking to my dad who was listening to the shit unfold on the Howard Stern show while he drove to work. There were actually early reports of planes being hijacked from the airport right by us so everyone was pretty scared some real war shit was going down.

The rest of the day I just remember being outside with my friends riding scooters or skateboards or some shit. It was a beautiful blue day. I won't forget that

And a weird thing is, I remember seeing an airplane flying over towards the southeast that day. And I'm pretty damn sure it was Flight 93, because I live in Pittsburgh and all the maps I've seen showing the route place it right over top of where I live. The timing matches up too.

Overall it was a surreal day that I'll never forget.
>>
>>79891131
was 17 and working at a local family dollar. watched the events unfold on a 7" portable TV. thought it was an accident until the 2nd plane hit on live TV. Had just enlisted in the national guard the previous month. I was hard leaning left'er before the military and had no clue the reason. After military service I am so far left I think Bernie sanders is a religious right wing dictator in the works.... The nasty girls did me wrong.
>>
>>79891131
Jet fuel melted those steel beams. End of story.
>>
>>79895404
good goy! good goy!
>>
>>79891131
This will pale in comparison to the 10th crusade.
>>
Woke up at 7am on Sept 12 (timezones and shit) to the alarm. Newsflash saying overnight
> planes hijacked in the US -
I'm like wow
> one plane crashed into pentagon
You serious? That's huge
> two planes crashed into WTC
Huh? Did I hear right?
> both towers have collapsed
....... shit. I don't even.
> attributed to bin Laden
Yep that makes sense
> 1000s feared dead, many more missing. NYC and DC are warzones
Is this real life?

So my missus and I went to bed on Monday night (again, timezones) just an hour or so before it all started. We had just watched a travel show on Manhattan, even saying be good to visit one day. Anyway I called in sick that day, just stayed home and watched the news taking it all in.
>>
>>79891131
Taking a nap, I woke up in a parallel universe where the entire world has gone to shit.
>>
Where were you all when the fappening fappened?
>>
>>79891131

I was like 9

Teacher walks in my class

Turns on radio

We huddle up and listen

A few minutes later my mom picks me up

Went home and saw a burning tower on the news

Went with my dad to go see it.

Huge line at the hospital for donating blood

Saw the massive smoke from the second tower's fall.

Went back to playing PS1 and didn't care too much

Even then I knew it was orchestrated. I remember telling myself "Pilots are too good to hit buildings"
>>
>>79891131
7th grade history class

i made a joke about it in the middle of class during the same day

dead silence

mrs. johnson was not pleased
>>
>>79891131
My dad worked at Lehman Brothers at the time (the building with the triangle in front of the tower in OP)
He was supposed to go to a meeting in one of the towers but sent someone else to go.
The guy made it out OK though.
My dad split the first chance he could and took the ferry back to NJ before they cut off service.
I was in 1st grade at the time, we still had class that day even though apparently many schools closed. I live in Hunterdon County NJ
>>
What do you guys make of this?

>Former special agent FBI, John O'Neill, who coincidentally had previously been tasked with investigating Bin Laden, was hired as head of security at the WTC complex by Jerome Hauer. Amazingly, O'Neil was killed on his first day of work - 9/11.

>It is important to note that O'Neil had quit his job at the FBI after his investigation into the U.S.S. Cole attack in Yemen had been obstructed & sabotaged by U.S ambassador to Yemen, Zionist Barbara Bodine. This is because the U.S.S. Cole attack was likely not carried out by Al Qaeda. The ship was hit by an Israeli cruise missile [14] to sway public opinion against the Arabs (Al Qaeda), as well as to demonize the Democrats who were not taking threats of terrorism seriously. The upshot was that a compliant George Bush Jr. was propelled into office in time for 9/11. All this was buried in complex bureaucratic obfuscation.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Who_Killed_John_O.27Neil.3F
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O%27Neill
>>
>>79894161
fun fact:
the jew who sent them back to israel , michael chertoff was CEO and board chairman of british defense contractor BAE systems
http://www.baesystems.com/en-us/our-company/about-us/bae-systems-inc/inc-board-of-directors/michael-chertoff
the same jew was descried by USA today as "running the show" on 911
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-01-11-chertoff-side_x.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlJgbZJpvTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdiPWGsJnWU
>>
File: fasf.jpg (107 KB, 541x326) Image search: [Google]
fasf.jpg
107 KB, 541x326
>>79891131
I was in 9th grade. Our homeroom had a small celebration for a classmate's birthday that morning. I remember looking at one of the projects left in the corner of the room a friend of mine was working on, a presentation about the twin towers of all things. The previous year we had a class trip there, but I was too much of a poor fag to afford to go.

Later, I hear someone mention a plane hit the twin towers. I joke and say something along the lines that it was probably towel heads. Liberal teacher gets butthurt and tells me this was almost certainly an accident, similar stuff has happened before and it is not a big deal. Pretty much everyone else has the same attitude about it.

Not to long after, news of the 2nd plane hitting goes around the school. At that moment it was obvious this was not an accident. I got a kick of adrenaline as I realized this was the beginning of an honest to god happening.

This realization hit everyone like a ton of bricks. Lunch in the cafeteria was almost totally silent. Last part of the day I had another teacher who refused to acknowledge what happened so that "the terrorists don't win"

I remember that evening, seeing a huge blood moon, and the gas station being shut down. Too bad the happening pretty much ended there.
>>
I was 12, sitting at home doing homework. My mother called me and told me to watch tv, there are buildings burning in New York. I then want to my parents workplace (a restaurant), and the moment I arrived the first tower collapsed. All the people said "Ooooohh!!"

I remember, the next day, muslim students in school were hunted down (there were only a few) and beaten up.
>>
>>79897237
It's really discouraging that not even one FBI agent would come out with the proof needed against these people, I wonder if these people know they are going to rot in Hell for aiding in such an evil act. America is completely bought and paid for.
>>79897201
Glad your dad and his workmate were alright
>>
>>79897202
>>79897237

What do I think of it?

Nothing. Don't care.

This thread is for what were you doing on that day. It makes interesting reading.

Make your own thread and pollute that one with your tinfoil shit. You are boring everyone, stop boring everyone.
>>
>It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking "Cipro" - the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax - a week prior to the Anthrax mailings attack[13]

>Hauer is an 'expert' in Bio-Terrorism and was the one who was in charge of the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. His reactions to the anthrax mailings were, at best, slow and he took every opportunity to invoke "Osama Bin Laden" in the rhetoric he employed in his public utterances about them.

https://wikispooks.com/w/index.php?title=2001_Anthrax_attacks

>>79898453
I made the thread retard, it says right in the OP who do you think did it, don't like it fuck off you simple minded kike.
>>
>>79898453
And it's not tinfoil you JIDF shill. Every piece of evidence I posted links to their sources, multiple mainstream media has reported on this shit, it's all fact you fucking ignorant treasonous cocksucker.
>>
File: 1417642356390.gif (172 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1417642356390.gif
172 KB, 550x400
>>79898453
>>
I remember walking down stairs before school and thinking that the late night movie was still going
>>
File: floxed by a kike.jpg (347 KB, 1766x913) Image search: [Google]
floxed by a kike.jpg
347 KB, 1766x913
>>79898525
i have to wonder if they really took the cipro
i was recently "floxed" by cipro , it has been 6 month now and i am still suffering horrible side effects, fluroquinolone poisoning from just 2 500 mg cipro pills it has been estimated that 350.000 people have been killed by this poison and that 1/3 will suffer a serious adverse neurological reaction
as i did , i have nerver and brain damage that may be permenant, avoid cipro and any drug in this class

this drug is another jew crime against humanity

www.ciproispoison.com
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
>>79891885
S-saitama-san?
>>
Was in grade school. I was 10 at the time but I remember it all.

My dad worked on Church Street and had to navigate through all the debris and dust. Not a fun day for him.

He couldn't go back to work until a week or so later because the PATH train was destroyed.
>>
File: act.jpg (57 KB, 910x571) Image search: [Google]
act.jpg
57 KB, 910x571
>>
File: image (6).jpg (25 KB, 915x550) Image search: [Google]
image (6).jpg
25 KB, 915x550
>>
File: kif0066-1.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kif0066-1.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
photo from the south tower.
>>
File: image (8).jpg (159 KB, 935x560) Image search: [Google]
image (8).jpg
159 KB, 935x560
>>
>>79900589
>>79900518
>>79900440
>>79900361

More pls
>>
File: image (9).jpg (65 KB, 960x531) Image search: [Google]
image (9).jpg
65 KB, 960x531
>>
File: 1467612054571.jpg (102 KB, 615x442) Image search: [Google]
1467612054571.jpg
102 KB, 615x442
>>79891131
I was like 13 and I saw it on TV before school, but I figured nobody would know nor care if they did.
>>
File: image (5).jpg (53 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image (5).jpg
53 KB, 960x640
Allegedly there are bodies but I can't see shit.
>>
File: qvrzM.jpg (61 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
qvrzM.jpg
61 KB, 640x472
>>
>>79900440
did it died
>>
File: 911edited.webm (425 KB, 920x615) Image search: [Google]
911edited.webm
425 KB, 920x615
>>
File: image (10).jpg (86 KB, 722x490) Image search: [Google]
image (10).jpg
86 KB, 722x490
>>
File: 911edited2.webm (595 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
911edited2.webm
595 KB, 920x613
>>79900978
>>
>>79900440
Is that a jumper?
>>
>>79900878
These pics of the people trapped on the upper floors always get me

So hard to imagine anything like this happening now

>>79900978
>>79901012
I saw these on /v/ before, pretty crazy, I wonder how real it is
>>
>>79891131
I was in fourth grade at the time. Teacher got a phone call and rushed out, came back like twenty or thirty minutes later and dismissed everyone to go home. Then me and my family watched it all go down.

After all the research I've done I'd say it was a collaboration between Saudi Arabia, terrorism groups, and some version of the dark money war machine market. No single actor did it alone.

Additionally, most of the conspiracies surrounding it appear to be fabricated in an attempt to distract from the money involved in it.
>>
File: file.png (647 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
647 KB, 1080x720
>>79901067

Same. Whenever I see videos of them hanging out it's like watching ghosts. That's the only way I can describe it knowing that they were pretty much fucked.

My family knew of two from our area that died. One got struck by debris. The other they never found.
>>
>>79900978
>>79901012
What makes no sense with these, is how if you look on YouTube of news feeds from that day you can watch the second plane hit live in multiple angles, unless they somehow altered the feed from the time it left the chopper to get to the station which seems impossible

This is interesting too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2f_7J5KfzU
>>
File: image (12).jpg (61 KB, 832x421) Image search: [Google]
image (12).jpg
61 KB, 832x421
>>79901533

Someone tried to colorize it.
>>
File: H9K3Fh.jpg (96 KB, 1223x1094) Image search: [Google]
H9K3Fh.jpg
96 KB, 1223x1094
Last known photo from the south tower.
>>
>in 3rd grade when it happened, I remember watching the second tower fall live on TV
>still went to school that day, we watched some of the aftermath coverage there.
>was all anyone talked about for a while

All I could think of was fuck the towel-heads
Now, its fuck the towel-heads and finklesteins
>>
>>79901533
Yeah they were just ordinary, innocent people being forced to unexpectedly face their deaths, it's difficult to even imagine. Have you heard the Kevin Cosgrove 911 call recording? Really hard to listen to. I wonder how the people trapped in the North Tower felt after watching the South Tower collapse. Fuck.
>>
But did the government really stage it? The evidence is so shady it is ridiculous. I just hope maybe one day a government elite will leak the hidden information.
>>
File: file.png (457 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
file.png
457 KB, 650x488
Only known photograph taken inside North Tower
>>
we should remember that it was the Jews who did it and implicated Muslims because in the west Islam makes a good scapegoat for these kinds of things.

I have a theory that bin Laden isn't even real and that no muslim would ever do such a terrible thing.
>>
>>79901911
Nice last three digits.
Learn "stand down" not "false flag."
>>
>>79901911

There was no operation.

The only plausible, non-asinine theory is Bush let it happen.

Plausible deniability. But that's me if I were a truther.
>>
File: wtc-subway-eye.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wtc-subway-eye.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>79901582
>>
File: 1458765522321.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1458765522321.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>79902035

>no muslim would ever do such a terrible thing.
>>
>>79902087
Ever heard of Operation Gladio?
Not saying it's directly related to 9/11 but it really makes you wonder about a lot of things, especially now days...
>>
File: c29fbb604a.jpg (44 KB, 635x528) Image search: [Google]
c29fbb604a.jpg
44 KB, 635x528
>>79901884

Yeah that was a tough one to listen to.

Even for the survivors, they were interviewing a guy that narrowly escaped the collapse from the south tower. I mean imagine that, you're working one day, then your entire office gets destroyed and you can't go to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVsxZRGP8c
>>
>>79902035
It was your own people
>>
File: 1467273604436.jpg (26 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467273604436.jpg
26 KB, 512x512
>>79902256
>>
File: DSCF0148.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0148.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>79901035
there's a video on youtube of a jumper hitting a streetlight,he turned into red mist
>>
>>79899563
if I was given cipro a couple months ago, would I know for sure if I got fucked too or could problems have a delayed fuse?
>>
I walked in to 10th grade Spanish class and we watched it
>>
It was fucking weird day
>>
File: os.jpg (13 KB, 595x311) Image search: [Google]
os.jpg
13 KB, 595x311
>>79901035

probably not, it doesn't appear to be near the WTC. Probably blown out from the plane.
>>
>>79902434
Why was this deleted?
>>
File: wtc-north-roof-full-02.jpg (120 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
wtc-north-roof-full-02.jpg
120 KB, 1536x1024
>>
>>79902826
>>79902849
You have to understand I was barely 16. It was all televised. If I had never visited NYC I'd have no idea whether it really happened. It was just a symbol dying.
>>
File: 1467683302587.jpg (115 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1467683302587.jpg
115 KB, 480x640
On the sofa
>>
File: 9-11-blood-300x200.jpg (25 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
9-11-blood-300x200.jpg
25 KB, 300x200
>>
>>
File: 9-11-06.jpg (217 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
9-11-06.jpg
217 KB, 500x341
>>
>>79902035
It makes sense if you think that the Jews wanted to force a war between the West and the ME to have America assist in establishing Israel and destroying Palestine, and to flood America with angry muslims like what is happening now. Both Netanyahu and the dancing Israeli's stated that now America would know what it is like to live with daily terrorism, and here we are 15 years later and it's all the fucking media ever talks about.

>>79903122
I know it should be in the archive, never saw that pic before, and how was it instantly deleted, fucking scary, spooks are here ITT guys
>>
>>79891131
At school. Didn't know much about it until I came home.

Osama bin Laden.
>>
File: 1467772052992.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467772052992.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1200
>>79903254
Reposting.
>>
>>79902688
Link?
>>79903122
>I know something you don't know :)
What did you mean by this?
>>
File: 1332478520785.jpg (29 KB, 502x640) Image search: [Google]
1332478520785.jpg
29 KB, 502x640
>>
Why did they make 2 really large towers and not 4 medium sized ones?
>>
>>79903377

Altitude's too high.

Looks fake as fuck.
>>
>>79903439
You tell me, please. You posted it and reverse image search shows nothing. What the fuck pham.
>>
>>79903377
Delete your post.
>>
Israel did it obviously. Any other answer is totally distractionary.
>>
>>79903538
>1 post by this ID

Shills are here guys
>>
wtf is going on in this thread

holy shit
>>
File: wtc-subway-eye2.jpg (57 KB, 743x489) Image search: [Google]
wtc-subway-eye2.jpg
57 KB, 743x489
>>79903557
Make me.
>>
>>79900978
>>79901012
The more I look at these the more it looks like the plane isn't real and was shopped in
>>
File: file.png (961 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
file.png
961 KB, 700x933
>>
>>79903377

Plane didn't even come from battery park
>>
I went to school.
I was impressed by the pretty explosions and fire, and by the reactions of my parents and many others.
But i also noticed that soon thereafter people managed to get reasonable again.
It was just a shock without any of the feared follow up, so the shock made place for the general grumpiness with which such issues are approached nowadays.

I didn't think about who did it, "someone" did it, i didn't care.

Why?
Because they disliked the owners of the towers, wanted to send a message, basically just the age old story of war.
Seemed logical to send a democracy a message by targetting the demos; the people.
They are after all the people in power and thus valid military targets in such a set-up.
>>
>>79902858
i've never seen gore like that, weird how it turns into a contiguous mush with yellow stuff in it
>>
>>79903828
KEK wills it
>>
>>79902035
There is also some proof that Bin Laden died around the time of 9/11, also the BBC reported him saying that he believes Mossad orchestrated it, and the FBI refused to accuse him of having any part of the 9/11 attacks because they had absolutely no proof tying him to them.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php#axzz4DaoJpD7r
>>
File: rd3SB1x.png (234 KB, 471x315) Image search: [Google]
rd3SB1x.png
234 KB, 471x315
>>79891131
I was in the 6th grade playing with that awesome parachute. At the time, I was hitting on this girl that never wore panties we crawled under the parachute together when the dyke principal came and stopped everything. I didn't really give a fuck though. My dick getting wet was more important.
>>
File: 911.png (583 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
911.png
583 KB, 601x600
Yes yes good goyim. 9/11, never forget.
>>
>>79903986
There's a lot of shit that doesn't add up.
Look up Operation Gladio and Gladio B anons.
>>
>>79903122
>>79903439
>>79903524
>>79902734
>>79902434
>>
>>79903838
If whoever is going to go to the trouble of bombing the WTC and making it look like a plane flew in, why wouldn't they just actually fly a plane in as opposed to going to the effort of shopping dozens upon dozens of pieces of footage and taking the risk of fucking it all up if one person takes a non-shooped video?
>>
>>79904041
wow the owner of a building that has previously been the target of terrorist attacks took out insurance
>>
>>79904041
>Muslims crash planes into buildings for their psycho god

>Still finds a way to blame it on Jews.

Also

>What? He tried to get more money? Who'd do such a crazy thing?
>>
>>79891131
Grade 5.

Just went meh and went back to playing Diablo 2.
>>
>>79904222
It probably was an actual plane that was flown in, it just looks weird as fuck but it's likely due to low resolution and slower frame rate.
>>
>>79902676
I was 15. It was the most incredible happening there ever was.

Why are there shoes everywhere?
>>
File: 1465964256337.png (607 KB, 661x497) Image search: [Google]
1465964256337.png
607 KB, 661x497
>>79904273
>>79904288
>some sandniggers in a cave did it, made their own fake IDs and fooled the US government even after being under surveillance
>An Israeli kike would surely purchase buildings that were full of asbestos and basically worthless magically a few months before the attacks then walk away a billionaire
>>
>>79904288
The two vans one of which was encountered on king and 6th and the passengers fled and it blew up.
They turned out to be mossad.
Riddle me that anon
>>
File: wtc-subway-eye3.jpg (63 KB, 748x489) Image search: [Google]
wtc-subway-eye3.jpg
63 KB, 748x489
>>79903948
Fuck your memes.
>>
>>79904273
So if someone who's businesses were prone to burning down took massive insurance against their business for fire and then it burnt down, wouldn't be suspicious to you at all?
>>
>>79904446
What is weird about that video is you can tell the "plane version" has been slowed down and the image has been cleaned up
>>79904564
This. The Mossad connection is a smoking gun and can not be downplayed or dismissed. Multiple news corporations reported on it. The FBI reported on it. It happened.
>>
>>79902502
Thats one hell of a flying elbow.

I hope he won his match
>>
File: 1467692330309.gif (944 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
1467692330309.gif
944 KB, 290x200
>>79904653
Anon, that's antisemitic. Delet this now
>>
File: 1467685458533.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467685458533.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>79904653
Anon, that's antisemitic. Delet this now
>>
>>79904500
Pretty sure those are the shoes of the people either in the building or one the plane.

You can see part of one of the engines by the cops foot.
>>
File: the_wall_falls.jpg (230 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
the_wall_falls.jpg
230 KB, 800x450
>>79891131
>biggest happening of our times
Poor baby faggots have never seen anything good.
>>
>>79904886
>>79904927
shillbot error
>>
>>79903526
This thread is getting a little too Canadian.

>>79903935
>yellow stuff
Probably body fat. And that's a low-quality photo, with higher res you'd probably see distinct and recognizable organs.
>>
>>79902951
Can you see the roof buckling in that shot or was it always angled like that
>>
>>79891131

>Woke up, only one tower had been destroyed.
>Go to school, see 2 down. Thought it was bretty cool Command & Conquer style.

Clearly muslims, as every muslim kid I knew was incredibly strange, unintelligent and quick to react violently albeit with sticks and stones rather than using fists.
>>
>>79904933
Such a weird image. The earbuds wrapped around a shoe and the whole unsmoked cigarette down bottom left.
>>
>>79905008
Well I was alive, but I was 3.
>>
I was three years old at the time. It's my earliest memorable event, and it's telling for millenials that my earliest retrievable memory is of television, given that it was likely the first time I had been made to watch TV for any reason. I just seem ro remember an endless looping of a clip of a plane flying into a building, and that my mother was crying and on the telephone. I don't remember anything but the television screen and a sortof infant understanding (I imagine similar to the understanding dogs have of human nonverbals) that something terrible was happening.
>>
>>79905272
Bottom right
>>
>>79905272
Shoes are a weird thing in that often times when someone is hit with a car the shoes can either remove themselves from the person and stay right where the person was struck or go flying off in some direction.
>>
I don't remember much other than watching the footage of the smoke chase cameramen down the streets, it looked so surreal.

Funnily enough, I do remember visiting the WTC a year or two before. Really scares me seeing those people forced to jump and hang out windows. I've seen first hand how fucking high those buildings were.

Dad was in the NYPD at the time, lost friends. One of which was assumed to have been in the tower and trapped when it collapsed. He always used to say shit like "I hope he jumped."

Fuck man, tin foil or not that shit is brutal.
>>
>>79903377
>>79903377
>>79903377
Fuck... take this picture and go to one of those image edited websites that show the analysis on pics that have been photoshopped, it says this picture is NOT photoshopped

What the fuck bros where did this shit come from

http://imageedited.com/
>>
>>79905116
I changed my mind on which pic to use for maximum keys and canceled post at 100% changed pic and reposted with Costanza because he's a jew.
Won't let me delete the first one tho
>>
>>79892383
>>"but mom i dont want to see you naked"

KEK
>>
>>79905118
Doubtful it's just the leg anon.
But I agree that the yellow is bodyfat
>>
>>79905652
*keks
Not keys
>>
File: wtc plane fake.jpg (592 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wtc plane fake.jpg
592 KB, 1600x1200
>>79905613

It could have just been a paper cut out laid onto a cock pit window. Its a fake either way.
>>
>>79891131
I was in Synagogue that day. We didn't find out 'til we got home.
>>
File: 1434403712308.gif (973 KB, 325x269) Image search: [Google]
1434403712308.gif
973 KB, 325x269
>>79891506
Low quality bait
>>
>>79905885
How come reverse image search turns up nothing on it? Feel like all the fake images are well known by now, the guy who posted it would have had to made it himself it it's fake
>>
>>79905885
Uhh I'm no cartogapher, but that looks like the other end of Manhattan anon. You can see that broken line follow the outline of the buildings till solar glare whites it out near the top.
Also that thick line is a beam supporting the split pane design of the cockpit windscreen.
Also it's likely just a random cockpit pic from the 90's/early 2000s
I don't see why it is so insistently *fake*
>>
>>79903254
>>79903377
Leafs...
>>
>>79891131
>just got off working graveyard shift
>got in my car and turned on the radio.
>Both towers had been struck at that point and the radio host was already talking about Bin Laden. >Honestly, at this point, no fucks given.
>Report came in about the Pentagon being hit while I was driving and then I got concerned.
>Thought for sure attacks would be happening across the country now, and we would be at war on American soil.
>hurry the fuck home and grab my rifle and turn on all the TVs and the computer, watch the towers fall and just wait for news of more attacks to come in.
>finally get like 3 hours of sleep before I go back to work.

I already hated muslims at that point so the extremist muslim story rung true enough with me. still pretty much think the official story is as true as anything we're ever going to get.
>>
>>79891131

was 18 and heading to college the next week. flight was canceled. had to drive from new york to california. went with my brother who just graduated college in a old shitbox of a car with a big american flag in the back. got gas at a closed gas station in the middle of nowhere just because our license plates were from NY.

who did it? the saudis who backed bin laden. the jews knew about it but didn't tip off US officials because they wanted the US in the middle east for the next 100 years.
>>
>>79905885
how would they recover a picture like this after the camera got slammed into a fucking building
>>
>>79906336
especially in 2001, that should would have been on film and would have disintegrated immediately on impact

canada's a fucking idiot
>>
>>79906322
How come you didn't go mudslime hunting that day
>>
>>79891131
I was 19, sophomore in college. Getting ready to go to class, come downstairs and see the tv.

Oh shit, we're being attacked.
Knew right away it was muslims.

Sad part is that I would've been willing to enlist the next day if the response had been to declare a total war. Instead, we got "go shopping."
>>
>>79906434
yeah its not like they could've texted it from the plane kek

theres no way they could develop film after it had been slammed into a building by a plane and then had then entire building collapse ontop of it lmao
>>
File: oj-simpson-600x450.jpg (104 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson-600x450.jpg
104 KB, 600x450
>>79905133

DAMNIT JOHNSON WHY IS THE CONCRETE NOT FLAT? WHY IS IT NOT FLAT!!!
>>
>>79905142
Well, did they cheer or not?
>>
>>79893783
>I can believe muslims did it
they bombed it in 1993 too

its not really a suprise it was muslims
>>
>>79906336
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Precision_guided_plane.3F
>>79906434
>>79906511

Digital cameras existed then you petrol huffer
>>
>>79906566
Explain the Mossad connection.
>>
>>79891961

The CIA knew about this attack but did nothing, everyone knows that
>>
>>79905885
Was this image captured in the 1970s?

I can see Achmed going like "Yeah bro let me take a picture and upload it to myspace."
>>
>>79902502
...Bobandy?
>>
>>79906561

I was 12 at the time, and there was only one muslim kid in school at the time. I remember him being really quiet. The cunt knew he was just as much to blame. Obviously he would have been cheering if he was with his habibis and black-ghost bitches.
>>
>>79906577
doesnt matter if the camera was digital or not it was still smashed into a building

i cant drop my phone more than 10 feet i doubt i could run a digital camera from 2001 into a skyscraper in a plane and then crush it with the building
>>
>>79891131
I actually saw most of 9/11 (everyhting after the 1st plane) from across the east river

AMA
>>
>>79906637
i cant explain that but it is very suspicious about those israeli guys who were dancing and they were likely mossad

i wouldnt put it past them to have helped
>>
>>79906750

Did you see any semites of any persuasion looking at the site?
>>
>>79891885
is this the birth of an ebin new maymay
>>
>>79906750
Did you take any pics? Got any OC you'd like to share?
>>
>>79902434
>>79902434
>>79902434
instantly deleted and now shills are out in full force

Hello FBI/Mossad

>>79906738
You think the government couldn't send images remotely in 2001? Retard.
>>
I didn't cry but a few weeks later I did. Still makes me tear up a little bit if I really think about it like I am now.

Muslims are the enemy of all true patriots and they must pay for this.
>>
When will Americans demand to know the bottom of this?
>>
>>79904523
It was one of the economic hubs of New York you useless nigger. First of all, it wasn't just "some sandniggers in a cave". They guy who did it was a billionaire who had ties to former US administrations, including GWB's father. Second, isn't it a bit suspicious that you're finding ways to blame it on Jews, you know, the people that kebabs hate?
>>
>>79906867
i wonder how it would be if 9/11 never happened
>>
>>79906486

it was kinda funny, in NY and the surrounding suburbs, all the gas stations are owned by either indians/pakis/other brown people. they all had HUNDREDS of american flags outside all their gas stations like hours after the attacks. never went in any but i bet they had "God Bless America" on repeat.
>>
File: Travis_two_knife_911.jpg (44 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
Travis_two_knife_911.jpg
44 KB, 492x550
>>79891885

T-travis two-knives?
>>
>>79906809
just some Peutro Ricans, they seemed genuinely shocked
>>79906836
nah, we rushed out of my buddies place fast, didn't bring my cam
>>
>>79906997
damn family
missed opportunity fi I'm gonna be to be honest
>>
>>79906974
So just like any other American other than their skin colour?
>>
>>79907050
yeah, he saw it on tv and figured it was an accident so we ran out to catch a view before they put the fire out, after the 2nd place our eyes were glued
>>
>>79893386
TSA has never successfully prevented a terrorist attack
>>
>>79905723
There's too much stuff in there for it to just be the splattered remains of the thigh. Really looks like proper guts to me.
>>
>>79906859
why would they send that anyway

>ayy nigga look we right on time hahaha 100 100 :)

its an odd image for sure though, who knows
>>
>>79906974
Indians are the best immigrants. Ever see pictures of Italian immigrants coming on boats to America? They were holding American flags. Mexican immigrants shit on the American flag because they think they're better than us, they're taught that by libs. Indians see through that bullshit for the most part, and are just happy to be here. They create small business and help smooth out the economy. THAT'S what our immigrants should be like.
>>
Northern Aryan Indians only please. Poo-in-loos not permitted.
>>
>>79906859
The FBI? No, they're computer illiterate. But Satellite data transmission has been around forever. A businessman could have done it easily.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (131 KB, 481x361) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
131 KB, 481x361
I was taking a shit LOL

It was niggers XD
>>
>>79904041
Just because his name is Larry "Silverstein" it doesn't necessarily mean he is Jewish. Also, why isn't anyone even mentioning the possibility of a coincidence? He took an insurance yes, but it wasnt specifically a "terrorist" insurance, just an ordinary one that had several plans bundled together that coincidentally had a terrorism insurance included. He is also a victim since his towers were demolished.
>>
File: SLIDE!.png (217 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
SLIDE!.png
217 KB, 400x300
Lots of slide threads tonight.
>>
>>79906697
He's no more to blame than you, faggot. Why the fuck should he apologize?
>>
>>79907747
he specifically requesting a terrorist attack policy and he made billions more than his 99 year lease could have ever made becuase he Jew'd the courts into saying each plane flying into each tower was separate attack so he got double his policy payout.

and yes he's a self admitted practicing Jew
>>
>>79907852

t. Habib
>>
File: Smug Silverstein.jpg (345 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Smug Silverstein.jpg
345 KB, 2048x1536
>>79907979
>>
>>79902688
need link of this
>>
>>79903427
>>79908238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1dRM_wcCeo

it is in the background at like 14 seconds or so
>>
>>79905613
honestly are you fucking retarded or what? the plane hit the other side of the tower anyway
>>
>>79891131
3 years old and asleep.

Didn't actually learn about it 'till I was 9 and watching United 93.
>>
>>79906950
Explain the Mossad agents filming the towers before the planes hit and trying to blow up the George Washington Bridge then, you stupid kike.
>>
>>79891131
Happiest day of my life. What a sight to behold.
>>
File: 17_hachi_gatsu_2001.jpg (46 KB, 570x541) Image search: [Google]
17_hachi_gatsu_2001.jpg
46 KB, 570x541
>>
File: How is your you not your self.jpg (47 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
How is your you not your self.jpg
47 KB, 570x427
>>
File: FYEO.jpg (304 KB, 2048x1220) Image search: [Google]
FYEO.jpg
304 KB, 2048x1220
>>
>>79910744
>>79910793
What is this? 17 August 2001?
>>
File: FYEO_II.jpg (200 KB, 1815x1272) Image search: [Google]
FYEO_II.jpg
200 KB, 1815x1272
>>
File: FYEO_III.jpg (263 KB, 2048x1204) Image search: [Google]
FYEO_III.jpg
263 KB, 2048x1204
>>
File: Suter_Dominik_Sans_Lunette.jpg (3 KB, 168x100) Image search: [Google]
Suter_Dominik_Sans_Lunette.jpg
3 KB, 168x100
>>
>>79891131
Was a senior in high school, stoned AF in a web programming class.
>>
>>79910837
>>79910876
>>79910922
>>79910974
Explain
>>
>>79891131
I was flying one of the planes
>>
>>79891885
thank you for your service
>>
......n’ayez crainte une toile vierge.
>>
>>79891131
Saudi Arabia, because we were about to go all in with renewables.

Follow the money.
>>
>>79893770
He meant airport security-wise
>>
>>79912693

soon you die...Jaffaboi as well
>>
I was researching Steel Beams when it happened. I don't know who did it, but it certainly wasn't Jet Fuel
>>
RELEASE THE 28 PAGES
>>
this gets me so damn heated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLwrQcO9w80

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgc21qXsyWg
>>
But seriously, look up the 28 pages of 9/11. It proves the saudis and bush had involvement in 9/11.
>>
I was in first grade, we thought bomber planes were going to fly over us and drop nukes.
>>
>>79891131
I was in second grade. We went to recess, and then came back and our teacher rolled in a TV and solemnly flipped on CNN. I remember her saying "Terrorists have attacked the United States...", and internally thinking "Oh fuck, how did she KNOW?" and assuming she was a terrorist, because I didn't know the teachers' lounge had TV.
>>
>>79891131
I was 5 and don't remember it happening at all. I was too busy playing with my toys to care.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

C+_P{}
@:L<>?@+_)(*&^%$£"!¬,./';lp[]£

157 "ALL THINGS"
>>
>>79891131
I was playing Baldur's Gate in my uni room at the time

I had a 5pm lecture that day but nobody was there, I called my friend to see if the lecture was cancelled and he said it was habbeding so I went home, checked yahoo and played some flash games probably

I just assumed it was turrists because I was a good goy/didn't really care
>>
>>79913766
Is this man casting a spell?
>>
>>79907173
This. I have a pocketknife that I used to keep in my backpack and forgot to remove it 95% of my flights. Guess what I still have it.
>>
File: berlin-wall_2526447c.jpg (44 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
berlin-wall_2526447c.jpg
44 KB, 460x287
>>79891131

>Berlin Wall > 9-11

9-11 was big, but it was orders of magnitude less important historically compared to the collapse of the Berlin Wall and all that entailed.
>>
>>79891131
9/11 was meant to spark a global thermonuclear war which it has failed to do... so far.
>>
this time it will be real Juifs.
>>
>>79891131
I wasn't born yet. Just swimming around in my dads balls.
>>
>>79903254
>Both Netanyahu and the dancing Israeli's stated that now America would know what it is like to live with daily terrorism

Just like Palestine. The shit Israel does to those people goes far beyond terrorism
>>
>>79904288
JIDF detected
>>
>>79906950
JIDF
>>
>>79891131
>be 10
>walking home from school
>see some builders watching it on a portable tv and literally think its Die Hard since it was just an exploding building and footage of a plane taking off
>get home just in time to see the second plane hit
>pop in a VHS tape to record the footage because I was worried it would be too graphic to ever air again
>remember thinking "what a way to start the new century, there's going to be loads of wars over this!"

hype has not let me down
>>
>>79891131
I was like 5-6 and remember my dad saying holy shit and picking me up and seeing all the fire engines from my town fucking flying (im from westchester county NY, and live in a town outside of the city) towards manhattan. I think we went to my aunts house cause her husband worked in the city
>>
>>79906966
Well Muslims would still have there homes and not be destroying the white mans. I wonder if the U.S considered this when they carried out 9/11 and all the bullshit wars afterwards
>>
>>79915900
I also remember my cousin who was around 16 at the time swear he was gonna catch who ever did this, he actually enlisted when the Iraq war started in 2003 in the marine corps
>>
>>79903377
Well, they are retarded if they think its not photoshopped. There is no way the cockpit and the towers would both be in focus, there is not nearly enough depth of field to capture it all. Even at f/32 it would be difficult, also, the exposure difference between the cockpit and the outside would present too much dynamic range to be captured in one photo.
>>
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

?
>>
wtf i hate islam now
>>
>8 years old
>live in Skokie IL
>largest population of Jews in US or something
>in class chilling out with Jews
>all of a sudden my mom runs into the classroom and grabs me
>what the fuck
>teacher doesn't want to let me leave "because we dont know whats going on yet"
>start to get nervous
>mom says fuck that and takes me while several teachers yell at her
>get in minivan
>she says to me "terrorists just crashed two airplanes into buildings in new york city"
>start to panic and ask, "are the gonna come attack our town in helicopters? terrorists like in counter strike?"
>she basically says "i dont know"
>play pokemon until everybody else gets off of school
>we're all talking about it while playing outside
>girl says "don't talk bad about the terrorists, maybe they dug tunnels under the sidewalk so they can listening to us"
>get depressed for probably the first time in my life
>my dad comes home and explains muslims to me
>dad takes me to the gun range for the first time that same week

I remember that everybody was furious and buying guns. We had one Muslim family on the block before 9/11 but afterward all the Jewish families bullied them until the moved lol
>>
was it the clintons bros?

did they do this?
>>
It still baffles me how 2 planes hit 2 towersso close to eachother

radar malfunction?

how did it happen anyway? you would say that if the pilots saw a big tower moving in they would turn off the autopilot? or werent the controls responding?
>>
File: 1363351428574.jpg (120 KB, 619x553) Image search: [Google]
1363351428574.jpg
120 KB, 619x553
>>79891131
what!? a 9/11 thread bumped to the top? Its been a while!

Dumping what Ive got.
>>
File: 1367011192634.jpg (108 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1367011192634.jpg
108 KB, 720x540
>>79891131
>>
>>79902035
YOU are the jew you american
>>
>>79902502
The first thing that would go to my mind would be

Yay no work tomorrow
>>
>>79902676
>Cop has a purse

kek faggot
>>
>>79903377
is this real?
>>
>>79891131
I was 4 years old so I was probably watching something more interesting at the time (sidenote: this means I'm 19 mods who can't do math)
>>
>>79923066
did one of those receive structural damage?
>>
>>79923066
noice meme m8
So many Jew bankers got write-offs because of that bullshit.
>>
File: 1444199928839.jpg (75 KB, 567x383) Image search: [Google]
1444199928839.jpg
75 KB, 567x383
I was doing my homework in the living room and my dad was fixing something in the air conditioning unit. When we saw the buildings collapse all he said was "Now they see how it's like" and we went about our day.
>>
>>79920550
>We had one Muslim family on the block before 9/11 but afterward all the Jewish families bullied them until the moved lol

Oh yeah so funny that people had to move after being ridiculed for an event they didn't do. Jews have no shame.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.