[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK /POL/? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PUT HER IN JAIL? FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467760334879.jpg (59 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1467760334879.jpg
59 KB, 788x720
WHAT THE FUCK /POL/? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PUT HER IN JAIL? FUCK I'M DRINKING MYSELF TO DEATH TONIGHT THE DREAM IS OVER
>>
>>79887925
Fight for your country faggot
>>
File: 180px-Duke_nukem.jpg (10 KB, 180x220) Image search: [Google]
180px-Duke_nukem.jpg
10 KB, 180x220
You're acting like we didnt know this was going to happen

Trump has been the only answer since the beginning
>>
>>79888292
THIS.
Did you people think the kikes would let justice happen?
Trump is true justice, justice by force.
>>
>tfw leftist
>tfw globalist
>tfw NWO supporter
>tfw people think they've stopped us, we're just gearing up to go harder

Say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT.
>>
>Clinton and her ilk are beyond corrupt, they've poisoned the whole system!
>This alphabet agency will fix it!
Yeah no anon. If you didn't realize she's untouchable then you're not really redpilled. The only way to get her is to smash the ballot box with so much popular support no amount of rigging and gerrymandering can manipulate the outcome.
>>
>>79887925
Being called extremely careless by the fbi in regards to your handling of national security makes her look pretty bad. Media is blasting her for this and more people are starting to wake up and suspect obama and the dems are protecting her. This isn't helping her campaign.
>>
FBIAnon already said that indicting her would also mean you fuck with the entire establishment since they are also connected to this which would result in civil war, and as such 0% of indictment.
>>
File: 1466062596960.png (606 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1466062596960.png
606 KB, 1059x962
>>
Look on the bright side.

Once she is elected president the great race war/ww3/day of rope will be soon.
>>
>>79888560
useful idiots like you would be the first ones on the chopping block if your ideal world came to be
>>
They are getting more brazen and bolder. The elite know they can start flaunting justice and throwing it in the face of the people because none of you will do shit.

Pissing off conservatives wont start riots or have to deal with any actual consequences from the people. You all turn up for work the next day and still have things to lose by fighting back.

They know they can get away with it and they will.
>>
>>79887925
>FUCK I'M DRINKING MYSELF TO DEATH TONIGHT

Please do.
>>
>>79887925
any one who thought she would go to jail AFTER winning the nomination is a tard. i dont support her shes a lying bitch who would probably ruin the entire west

but no sane person thinks the election cycle gets restructured just for "justice" so no brokered convention where berningman wins
>>
>>79888560
I'm with her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.