[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LONDON INDEPENDENCE WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fuck-the-eu-and-get-out.png (30 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck-the-eu-and-get-out.png
30 KB, 600x700
https://www.change.org/p/sadiq-khan-declare-london-independent-from-the-uk-and-apply-to-join-the-eu

MAKE LONDEPENDENCE HAPPEN

>London only 60% white (45% Native British)
>3.2 Million non-whites in London, total of 8.1 million non-whites in the UK
>12% Muslim, 1 million Muslims
>London voted to remain

If London left the UK we would...

>have population of 55 million
>non-white population of 4.9 million
>91% white
>3% Muslim as opposed to the current 5% Muslim

London wants independence, give it to them. London is the source of all the UK's problems. We can return the UK to greatness. Even if Scotland and Northern Ireland leave, England and Wales will be better off if London goes.

It will also make it easier for the UK to invade London and then deport everyone in the future.

SEND LONDONISTAN BACK TO BRUSSELS

MAKE IT HAPPEN /POL/

MAKE #LONDEPENDENCE GO VIRAL
>>
P.S. Why is it only England, Wales, and part of Northern Ireland that are based?

Scots and Londoners are cucked as fuck
>>
>>79882066
>tfw London gets independence before any other part of the UK.

The ride never ends.

>part of Northern Ireland that are based?
Live in Lagan Valley, 53% leave vote. Ironic how the unionists helped kill the Union.
>>
>>79882488
London is barely British anyway, it has some similarities to Baghdad these days
>>
>>79883712
Never been to either, only the bastions of White Europe Belfast and Derry/Londonderry. I think our relatively low immigration rate has something to do with our failing economy and our hostility to new things.
>>
>>79884104
Yeah, I hope that England and Wales become a less enticing destination after Brexit. If London leaves too (I feel like it's unlikely, but hey) then the UK will be even less enticing to migrants
>>
>>79881621
>only 60% white
>only

Will I ever see the day when I can refer to 60% white as "only"
>>
>>79884658
Once Scotland leaves the UK we can fuck off as well, join the Free State and get back into the EU. It's our hostility to new things and the post-conflict coating everything here has that really discourages immigration.
>>
>>79884827
When I return home to Britain I will be trying to encourage and advocate asylum for white South Africans. Come back to Europe, it's where you belong. Immigrate here if you can.

>>79885232
My arse the Norns will rejoin Ireland, the only way that would happen would be if the Protestants all immigrated to Britain
>>
>>79885569
Or if the silent majority of people who have no strong feelings either way and voted to remain in the EU suddenly realise that reunification is a way to avoid Brexit. All that needs to happen is a referendum and Brexit has put the wheels in motion for the Shinners.
>>
>>79886048
Please let me return home to a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, rather than the United Kingdom of Great Britain, or heaven forbid, the United Kingdom of England and Wales
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.