[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, does he have a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (50 KB, 717x450) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
50 KB, 717x450
All memes aside, does he have a chance?
>>
>>79880995
Yes, if bernie supporters vote him and if he plays his cards right

Trump's biggest victory is hillary winning over bernie
>>
File: 0000000000000000000000.jpg (58 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000000.jpg
58 KB, 772x397
>>79880995
no if white man were the only voters he would of won by a landslide but this isn't the 50s-60s he messed up with all the talk about the wall he should of talked more against free trade and globalism and protectionism if he did he would of won for sure .
>>
File: 1466407225626.gif (653 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
1466407225626.gif
653 KB, 177x177
>>79881216
Why would Bernie supporters vote for Trump? Trump has said that he doesn't believe in climate change, also he said he doesn't believe in evolution and will ban it from teaching it in schools also he's anti abortion.
>>
>>79880995
Very low chance
>>
>>79881886
Thank you for trying to correct therecord, but its more of a fuck the establishment thing.
Youd understand if you werent the type of cuck to import immigrants to poz your neg hole
>>
>>79881886
lol, he is actually quite liberal (he funded planned parenthood). He said those things for the votes. Watch him flipflop.
>>
File: The Death of America.png (602 KB, 594x394) Image search: [Google]
The Death of America.png
602 KB, 594x394
Not after the FBI acquitted Hillary on all charges
>>
File: 9238Yae.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
9238Yae.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>All these blue-pillled faggots who don't know that voting is futile, that it is only through revolution you can bring forth political change
>>
>>79882334
Any Bernie supporter with an ounce of gray matter will vote Green Party instead of Trump as a protest against Hillary. Which is practically the same as voting for Trump, since it fragments Hillary's support even though it adds nothing to Trump's vote total.

Of course, you have to ask yourself how many Republicans are going to vote Libertarian rather than Trump?
>>
My feels say something bad is going to happen.. Not sure what tho
>>
>>79881331
the wall was what got him all the support of his ultra conservative base
>>
File: TywinReaction2.png (108 KB, 194x192) Image search: [Google]
TywinReaction2.png
108 KB, 194x192
>>79882766
ask your russian neighbours how it usually turns out
>>
>>79880995
He never had a real chance. He's just largely fortunate the other Republican candidates are incompetent and unlikable and the party itself is in shambles. Because of that, he was able to meme himself to this point. He was never going to make it in an actual race.
>>
>>79881216
ex bern victim here
ex johnson [meme redacted]
now Im humpin for a trumpin!
>>
>>79882766
Yeah well, you show me an actual revolutionary group worth a damn.

White nationalists are all FBI, militias are all just rednecks who want to play pretend soldier, the Oathkeepers are generally libertarian try hards whose argument with the government ends with muh land.

Everyone wants the party to start but nobody wants to be the first to arrive. It's the same bullshit as always.
>>
>>79881886
fuck off furfag
>>
File: 1466787592080.png (87 KB, 465x580) Image search: [Google]
1466787592080.png
87 KB, 465x580
>>79884985
Fuck off anglo
>>
My dubs say yes.
>>
>>79884287
>Yeah well, you show me an actual revolutionary group worth a damn.
The american population. You always circle-jerk about "muh guns". Well, start exercise your 2nd amendment.
>Everyone wants the party to start but nobody wants to be the first to arrive.
Enjoy turning even more degenerate then. Trump is a jewish plant, just like the other candidates. And even if he wasn't, do you think it matters? The jews already control education and media, and consequently the general population.
>>79883390
They ain't our neighbors, bratwurst.
>>
>>79882454
Actually might help because he can go "see how corrupt it is"
>>
Honestly, no.
>>
>>79885184
not an insult coming from the most hated people on the Internet
>>
>>79882766
The dude in your gif assaulted some Bernie supporters in a hotel in the name of Hillary.
>>
>>79885244
Oh snap.
>>
>>79880995
Without meming, no. Sadly...
>>
>>79885244
KEK HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>79880995
Yes. Because Liberals stay home on election day.
>>
File: 1461573218453.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461573218453.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>79885528
He probably assaulted your wife's vagina as well.
>>
>>79885666
SATAN HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>79885666
Calm down Satan.
>>
>>79880995
All memes aside?
Not a chance.
>>
File: uel7rYe.png (112 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
uel7rYe.png
112 KB, 224x216
>>79885416
Why would Finns be hated?
>>
>>79880995
Only thing that can give him a chance would be if Putin and/or Assange dumps clintons emails claiming they hacked her shit.
Even still, the trump train has lost a lot of steam.
>>
>>79885259
>The american population. You always circle-jerk about "muh guns". Well, start exercise your 2nd amendment.
If it was that simple we would have done it a long time ago.

No revolution ever "just happened". There were always leaders. We have none. Because no one wants to go to jail. The same jail ruled by the same laws the elites violate on a daily basis.
>>
>>79885843
meant furfags
but especially finnishfurfags
>>
>>79880995
If he can play his cards right, he could ride a huge wave of outrage over the Hillary being above the law. He got where he is now because of Anti-Establishment outrage, and today we just had a wonderful demonstration on just how corrupt the establishment is.
>>
>>79880995
Women will never elect someone fatter than taft as Bankrupt Fatty Rolly Polly Trumpkin most definitely is.
>>
The more Hillary looks like a corrupt bitch, the higher his chances of winning are. All he has to do is establish some aggressive momentum against her after the nomination process is over and he'll have this in the bag.
>>
He will likely win, look up the last time a democrat followed another democrat into the white house.
>>
>>79880995
he's got the people, but the system is rigged.
President Hillary is inevitable. This is all stuff that could've been stopped 20 years ago but nobody wanted to believe it was going to come to this. The only thing that surprises me at this point is that Obama is actually vacating his office at the end of this term instead of just staying on as dictator.
>>
>>79885944
>No revolution ever "just happened". There were always leaders. We have none. Because no one wants to go to jail. The same jail ruled by the same laws the elites violate on a daily basis.
So what you're really saying is that there are no men in America. You're all spineless cucks?
>>
>>79880995

not a snowballs chance in hell at this point.
>>
File: dolantrump.png (123 KB, 930x1081) Image search: [Google]
dolantrump.png
123 KB, 930x1081
>>79880995
If Trump stopped everything he was doing right this fucking minute and there wasn't a goddamn word out of his campaign until election day, he'd stand more of a chance than he actually will. He's his own worst enemy; his supporters will give him a pass on every past scandal, flip-flop, and gaffe, but he still needs to gain more independent voters or flip Dems to win, and the constant shoe-mouthing that goes on when he tweets something retarded only hurts those chances. There is nothing to be gained by increasing hype among those already voting for you; you've got their vote already, they don't count as two just because they are more excited, and excitement is not infectious in a political sense.

The way state demographics work and the electoral map is looking right now is not favorable for him. We get a bad slice of how things actually are because we can pick and choose our sources and where we comment. /pol/'s a fucking echo chamber, /r/the_donald's a fucking echo chamber, RTing other centipedes and shitting on libtards is still more echo chambering, and so on. And of those people participating in the circlejerk, not all of them are even eligible to vote (foreign, underaged).

The nation has more Democrats and left-wingers in general than the opposite. The only reason Republicans ever stand a chance is because Dems just don't fucking vote. If they ever got off their asses consistently, it'd be fucking over. And the weakest demographic for Hillary right now, the 20-something, is the least reliable voter to begin with. You know what her campaign's thinking when they see all those Bernouts screaming they'll go Trump? "Oh no, those people who aren't going to vote anyway said they're not going to vote for us." Zero shits given.

A chance? Yes.
A good one? No.
Even a not-so-good one? No.
He better hope the GOP e-voting rig-o-matic is cranked up to 11 this cycle, because we saw what happened with Obama when they underestimated his support and set it too low.
>>
If the vote was today, he'd lose. I'm still thinking he'll lose in November.
But he still has a chance. I'm pretty certain that, like Brexit, the polls really underestimate Trump's support, and the actual result could be close.
The question is what happens when he goes one or one with Hillary in the debates once the race really starts. Until then you really can't call it.
>>
Really there's no way of knowing at this point. Of course the democrats/media will say he has no chance and try to demoralize anti-Hillary voters with all the usual tricks. The truth is that Hillary is an extremely weak candidate and if Trump loses it will be because he destroyed himself and not because of any great political acumen on Hillary's part. I'd like Trump to win and there's a lot of time between now and November for all sorts of events to happen and change the atmosphere of the election but I can see that Trump isn't really trying very hard to win what with the complete lack of ground game or organization. It's amazing he's this close to her considering the above and speaks to what an awful bitch she is and how hated the establishment is by the electorate. Trump needs realize quickly that speeches and twitter fights aren't going to win him the White House, he needs to spend money on campaigning at the local level.
>>
>>79880995

No. Too many dependent and mentally lacking minorities are able to vote.

There is no chance. I stress, though, that this doesn't mean you shouldn't vote for him. Just that you should be ready for some disappointment. And four years with a woman who should be behind bars.
>>
No, even though he's now effectively won the position as the candidate for one of the parties in a two party system he somehow doesn't even have a chance
Absolutely no chance, even if he had the most votes he'd still be unable to win, that's how much of a chance he doesn't have
>>
File: 1395631945251.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1395631945251.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>79885843
>Mongolian furries
>not universally hated.
>>
>>79886190
We just need a leader, and the first follower.

https://www.ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement?language=en
>>
>>79886190
Yeah basically. Just like you. Just like all of Sweden. Just like all of the Western world.

There's a lot of traitors and Semites and barbarians that need slaying. They're still here. The only conclusion one can draw is that no one wants to do it. Everyone is too pathetic and weak to stand up for right and wrong, and true justice. The last two wars beat the testosterone out of your continent. Mass media and poisonous food did it to ours.

I'm a woman by the way.
>>
>>79880995
More so now that Hillary dindunuffin. At least that's the message I'm getting from people on kikebook.
>>
>>79880995
>does he have a chance?
No.

Especially after today.

If the FBI and the DoJ won't touch Hillary on the emails, they won't touch her when she steals the election.

This entire government is corrupt and broken from top to bottom. Voting will not fix anything.
>>
If Brexit could happen just 2 weeks ago, anything is possible. Trump will win, even people who don't like him would rather have him than the literal devil Hillary.
>>
>>79880995
His chances are probably better now. Fbi director comes out and nails Clinton to a cross for 15 mins, then doesn't stand it up. People are pissed off. Even her supporters heard him go on about how horribly she fucked up. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't stand a chance, because her win will be a cheat, but at least there will be more on the rebel side for the civil war she's going to start.
>>
File: 1466321889564.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1466321889564.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>79885973
>>79886556
I'm not a furry, WTF?
>>
>>79886372
upvoted ^
>>
>>79886576
>>79886190
>>79886620
In this day and age farmers with shotguns won't be able to overthrow a corrupt US government. It would take someone with serious connections to patriots both inside the gov/military and outside of it. Pretty much impossible to find that type of leader.
>>
>>79881216
95% of Bernfags are socially liberal. Trump can't win.
>>
>>79886892
prove it you dogdiddling flidd
>>
File: 1331264644384.jpg (73 KB, 629x405) Image search: [Google]
1331264644384.jpg
73 KB, 629x405
>>79880995
I want to believe, I really do, but the media is against him, the government is against him, and Hillary didn't get indicted. It's looking pretty grim. The average American thinks Trump supporters are literally neo-nazis and you would receive a lot more flak if you supported him over Hillary.

I don't know, man. I want to hope, but every day seems darker and darker. I am just trying to get used to the fact that Hillary will most likely become president, our guns will be more severely restricted than ever, and minority safe spaces will be mandatory law. I am trying to get used to the idea that refugees will pour into America like Germany. But more than anything, I will regret seeing this proud board become infested by HAHAHA TRUMPTARDS BTFO on election day. Truly dark times are ahead of us.
>>
File: 1463453808845.png (523 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1463453808845.png
523 KB, 508x610
>>79882766
Thanks for the tips on how to have revolutions, Sweden.
>>
>>79886576
>>79886620
>>79886984
Well I guess you're fucked then. You had a nice run, America.
>>
>>79881886
>Said he doesn't believe in evolution
Source on this?
>>
>>79880995
In the primaries the Republican turnout is up 60% over what it was 4 years ago. Democrat turnout was down 20%. The enthusiasm gap is yuuuggeee. Blacks arent going to turn out in huge numbers like Obama was able to. Millenials sure as hell arent showing up in huge numbers fo Hillary. Females don't even seem to look like they are. Plus a lot of the people who are planning on voting for Trump aren't exactly outspoken in their support. It could go like Brexit where the poll didn't accurately reflect the real turnout and shocked everyone. There was a PPP poll (Democrat firm) only two weeks ago that showed Hilldawg only 3-4 points ahead which is within the range of error, and Rassmussen (typicaly Republican leaning) had him up by one point just last week. All things considered he's got a perfectly legitimate shot. Granted this is before we've even seen any debates and a lot can happen between now and November. Hillary is no shoe-in and what the FBI said today just dicourages the reluctant Hillmissles furthers.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 750x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 750x1133
>>79880995
>down by somewhere between 4 and 12 points
>worse in swing states
>even Arizona and North Carolina are in play for HRC

yeah he's totally still in this.
>>
>>79885259

I wish they would. But there are two many problems with this. There is no united front. If armed conflict broke out then what you would see is many, many factions. There are so many ideologies and combinations at play. For instance:

A lot of Bernie supports are very pro gun. But they are also for the gibs-me-dats. Free collage, medical, etc. etc.

It goes on from there. It is too late to fix things. It is also too early to start shooting.

No one can agree on precisely what they would be for and who they should be shooting. If this keeps up, it might be feasible to say that balkinization is in the cards for the United State's future.
>>
>>79887311

Bernie supporters are*
>>
>>79886984
I dunno. I dont think the military really likes the government it represents. At least the dozens of soldiers and veterans i know don't like the administration. People joined the military on a pretense they were being patriotic. They're not going to help destroy the country.
>>
File: 1456099060904.gif (2 MB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
1456099060904.gif
2 MB, 237x304
>>79880995

The GOP was already split between the establishment and Tea Party, they were split further because the field was so large, and Trump was the only one who got the votes of people who disliked both factions so much they'd vote for anyone who talked shit to them. He does not have those benefits in the general election to go along with his campaign staff being incompetent and Clinton outraising him by a ridiculous amount.

So, no, he does not stand a chance. He has to hope for the economy to collapse and/or a major terrorist attack to happen in the United States to pull this off.
>>
No. The establishment wants Hillary.
>>
>>79887245
Doesn't matter. Voter fraud will get her the win.
>>
>>79886372
This is a retarded meme that needs to die. I can't really believe you just wrote all of that about a wrong idea. I didnt even read past the first paragraph.

He's gained popularity through the things he says. Nobody who is voting for Hillary was ever going to vote for Trump no matter what he says. They don't matter. No one is showing up to the polls just to vote against someone. Not in significant numbers. That why the enthusiasm gap is so crucial.
>>
>>79887452
>I dont think the military really likes the government
>They're not going to help destroy the country

I agree with the first point. All the veterans I know hate the corruption. But it would take men trained like they are to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1467742319522.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1467742319522.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>79887452
>>79886984
>>
>>79880995
He has consistently pointed out gouvernment corruption.
The world just got an example of it on a silver plate.
All he has to do, is exploit the situation when the time is right.
>>
>>79886984
That's only a half truth. It would help if we had a leader who was a charismatic veteran, but I doubt we'll get one. Everyone believes too much in "the system". Even the people who swore to uphold it, yet see it being raped by a cabal of Semitic bankers and their minions.

But truth be told, the so-called farmers with shotguns really could shut down the government. You have no idea how fragile this whole way of life really is. It exists because white people work and pay for it, and still collectively believe in it despite the corruption. They see things like the Hillary fiasco and go "Well, the rich always get away with it. Ho hum." Then go back to their meager $25,000/yr jobs and debt-slave lifestyle, pumped full of processed food, propaganda, and antibiotics. They don't realize there could be a better life for them. They're happy with scratching something out of the absolute bottom, because the unknown is too scary for them.

That's why we need an actual leader, someone to make the unknown, known. We need a path and someone unafraid of jail and the arbitrary laws of our oppressors. We also need people unafraid of consequence, who aren't afraid to die for what they believe, and who are willing to sacrifice for the idea of a better tomorrow.

You get those things, this country would change very rapidly. All these blue states? Yeah, they would die without the white people they hate supplying them with food, energy, and services.
>>
>>79887724
They just need a leader. A General Lee so to speak.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 500x284
He can't win
The real world isn't a movie, the underdog very rarley wins.
> the govermont is aginst him
> Hillary is aginst him
> the media is aginst him
> msm and brainwashed normies and liberals are aginst him
> the polls will be rigged
America is over , hopefully a civil or or some kind of conflict can burn everything down,
Try as he may, well as he may do , he cant pull Gurren Lagann shit out of his ass
>>
>>79887268
>Nate Silver
Yeah I'm going to trust the guy who catastrophically failed to foresee the rise of Trump
into the trash it goes
>>
>>79880995
no
>>
File: 1467702402151.jpg (62 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1467702402151.jpg
62 KB, 960x617
Every single shitposter and leaf will die
>>
He absolutely has a chance. Today has shown that certain people are above the law and mean more than other Americans. He needs to hammer the system for its corruption and just be somewhat ,ore cautious about what he tweets.
Stop constantly being on the defensive and go on the attack and do not stop until November. Outline his policies beyond a general statement and rip Hillary apart for every fuck up she has done (And there's a lot of them beyond these emails).
A lot of people are pissed off and are realizing things are broken. Now they need to see that Trump is the one that can fix them, or at least try. An uncertain future with Trump is better than guaranteed disaster with Hillary.
>>
File: America.jpg (328 KB, 766x991) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
328 KB, 766x991
>>79888072
Here's what Hitler thought of your country (and bear in mind that this was a long time ago, it's worse now).

It always cracks me up when I see an american spouting neo-nazi stuff.
>>
>>79887225
Just Google it m8, literally every Republican candidate this election has openly stated that they don't believe in evolution. Everyone from Ted Cruz to Mr.Sleepy nigger.
>>
>>79887747
Thanks for that. I kinda figured that's what would happen, but hadn't thought that deep into it.
>>
>>79888011
>t. Romneyfag
Just gonna cherrypick around him calling every primary contest except Michigan democrat race this year, and his perfect record in 2008 and 2012?

When you kill yourself in November I recommend jumping
>>
>>79888240
Yeah and that worked out real fuckin well for him, didn't it?
>>
>>79880995
Donald is only in it for the $$$$. He doesn't even want to be POTUS. He will ensure his own defeat.
>>
File: 1447721821921.png (161 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1447721821921.png
161 KB, 1280x800
>>79887747
>>
>>79888411
how is he making a profit off this?
>>
>>79888385
He practically fought the entire world. It's a goddamn miracle that he managed to do anything.
>>
File: 1467593845471s.jpg (4 KB, 249x221) Image search: [Google]
1467593845471s.jpg
4 KB, 249x221
>>79880995
No, I don't believe so. Why would america elect someone inexperienced and puts up a tough man front
>>
>>79888240
America is a Jewish, anti-White country.

Hitler was right. Fuck the Jewnited States of Ahmurrica.
>>
>>79888411
What money? If he loses the election he's going to lose money. Every aspect of his life and business have been dragged through the mud by slimeball media and protestors. If all her cared about was money he wouldn't have threw his hat into the ring and kept benefiting as a business owner from the cheap labor overseas. I think he genuinely wants the US to become wealthy and respected instead of a cow for other nations to milk and take advantage of.
>>
>>79888549
When he starts selling Trump Ribs in SkyMall next year, he can count on this election cycle's voters to buy.
>>
>>79887952
I will never understand how people can love good anime and simultaneously hold right-wing views.
>>
>>79880995
Kek not a meme by any means, but you'll soon find out why he is in the race in the first place.
>>
File: 1447719915242.jpg (674 KB, 1391x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447719915242.jpg
674 KB, 1391x1000
>>79888416
>>
>>79888240
You're becoming the stereotypical divide-and-conquer shill. If you're not, then you'll lay out the obvious future for our people. And yes, I mean OUR people, meaning you included.

If you don't know what I mean by that, you're a shill.
>>
>>79888072
What is a leaf? Don't leaves grow back?
>>
>>79888240
Most that spout neo-nazi stuff didn't learn or read in-depth about Hitler in college or high school.
>>
>>79880995
After today, yes.
>>
>>79881216
Why would I vote for Trump or Clinton if Jill Stein is on the ballot? It might be an evaporating vote but at least I could say I voted for who I legitimately support and not just the lesser of two evils. When either of them gets elected I can say my hands were clean, maybe karma will spare me when the nukes start dropping.
>>
>>79888411
Yeah i heard he's a racist, too.
>>
>>79888888
>>
>>79882766
1:10 dubs corroborate but are you really from Sweden bro?
>>
>>79887558
How do you even come up with such a misinformed analysis? I was a tea party guy and Cruz supporter before the primaries. I had the pleasure of sending Cruz to the senate and cause the (near) complete blockade of the Obama agenda. After a few weeks of Teflon Don's pissing off the hypersensitive SJWhiners and his economic nationalism and anti-globalism I switched to a Trump guy and voted for him in my primary. I'm still a Cruz guy and a conservative, even though Trump is neither, and I still want those types of representatives in the house and Senate, I'm very enthusiastic about Trump as a leader. I know many tea party and paleoconservatives who agree with me. Very few who were voting for Cruz or Rubio are not going to come out and vote for Trump in November.
>>
>>79888584
Hitler's fighting the world only proves how retarded he was and how cucked Germany's people were by fascism.
>>
>>79880995
Has about a 90% chance of winning assuming the debates go in his favor.
>>
>woman president after black president
If he doesn't win, the next president will make him look mild in comparison.
>>
File: 1467427194697.gif (1 MB, 541x531) Image search: [Google]
1467427194697.gif
1 MB, 541x531
>>79881886
I want to ____ the bunny.
>>
>>79888549
He is getting A LOT of free exposure for his brand. He was borderline irrelevant before he started trolling the political system.
>>
>>79888848
How many times have you soiled your trousers today?
>>
>>79888877
Because voting for her is stupid. Might as well stay home, because you're wasting time with your pathetic "protest vote"
>>
>>79889123
This. Ignore the shills. Hillary is only going to get weaker and weaker from here on out regardless of what you see in a rigged poll. She's totally fucked.
>>
File: Edwards.jpg (34 KB, 800x233) Image search: [Google]
Edwards.jpg
34 KB, 800x233
The Bernouts think Hillary is a corrupt corporate stooge and that Trump is a racist fascist. That means they're going to vote for Hillary to fight fascism.
>>
>>79889123
>this is the kind of statistical analysis /pol/ is capable of
>>
File: 1466988563150.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1466988563150.png
73 KB, 454x453
>>79888713

His whole life has been devoted to gaining material wealth for himself. People don't change, that is a fairytale pal.
>>
>>79880995
No. I'm just being honest, and I know most people close to this will disagree, but look at last election. Romney people were convinced he was going to win till the second he didn't even though it was clear for months he was going to lose. It's in the media's interest to make it seem like there's a "possibility" so that people think they have a choice. But come general election time, the all out propaganda war against him will only escalate. He will lose.

I say this as a communist leftie that hates him AND clinton but see him as the lesser evil. I'll probably vote for him. Why? Him being elected would cause a huge shift to the left in the country in the reaction to the aftermath of his election, plus without congress on his side he won't be able to do much.

But he stands no chance IMO unless there is a significant, organized, and powerful push back in means of propaganda and outreach. I don't see it happening. Sorry OP.
>>
>>79881331
>if he had acted just like Mittens he would have won
>>
>>79889252
It's all negative, ya tard. That's like having a business and being stoked as fuck you have a shit ton of yelp! reviews, even though they're all bad ones.
>>
>>79889355
They also support Obama 100%

(Did you notice how his approvals are up to 55% now?)

But tell me more how bernouts are gonna help usher in the Fourth Reich because your narrative says so.
>>
>>79886147
Truman after Roosevelt.
>>
>>79888964
Couldn't care less about that. It's his economic/foreign policy 'ideas' that concern me most.
>>
>>79888848
>You're becoming the stereotypical divide-and-conquer shill. If you're not, then you'll lay out the obvious future for our people. And yes, I mean OUR people, meaning you included.
Unless you're germanic you're not a part of "my" people. Hitler and Nazi Germany in general had a strict policy in regards to mongrels (like most americans are nowadays). There aren't that many pure germanic people left in the US.
>>79889000
Yes.
>>79889093
Actually, no. It proves how deeply influenced the allies were by jews (and still are).
>>
>>79887952
Your Mexican aren't you? Just accept that you're a Libtard or believe in something for once in your life.
>>
>>79889571
>not knowing the difference between exposure and evaluation
>>
>>79889461
Any Hillary's life wasn't?
The difference is he did it honestly. She sold American secrets and land rights.
>>
>>79889603
LBJ after Kennedy......
Both predecessors died in office but both were elected on their own
>>
>>79889461
"I don't do anything for money anymore"
Donald Trump, like 15 years ago.
>>
If you truly want to see big change in the USA, Trump losing might actually be the best outcome for you. Four more years inside the corporate pressure cooker will produce a truly explosive backlash against the status quo, especially when Hillary is such an utterly corrupt embodiment of the establishment.
>>
>>79886553
Maybe...just maybe we can pull a Brexit...I can wish at least right?
>>
>>79888877

This is still a net positive for Trump, same goes for people who will vote Johnson. Their policy aligns more with Hillary's and will take more of her potential voters.
>>
>>79880995
we have alot of work to do.
>>
File: proofs4.jpg (106 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
proofs4.jpg
106 KB, 819x460
>>79889733
>He did it honestly
What a saint manipulating American bankruptcy law

>She sold American secrets and land rights.
Pic very fucking related
>>
>>79889607
oh yeah, which ones exactly?
>>
hillary is going to win, because she has all the cards in hand. Trump's biggest issue against hillary is he's a bigot. sanders voters can't vote for a bigot. if not that, trump could win easily against clinton.
>>
>>79889648
He could have just stuck with annexing Austria. The Reich would probably still stand as a superpower and Hitler would have been remembered as a savior.

But hey, I guess syphilis and daddy issues can do weird things to a man.
>>
>>79889894
>everythings always good for trump always
>even bush, rand and Rubio republicans voting Johnson
stop breathing
>>
>>79889709
> not knowing the difference between positive exposure and negative exposure
> not realizing negative exposure generally hurts business
> implying people still patronize businesses even though everyone says they suck
>>
>>79880995
Watch his speech he made today. High energy Trump
>>
>>79888416
Got any more of these? Post 'em.
>>
>>79880995
No. Even the FBI meekly let Hillary go on her way. She has the backing of the establishment. Trump can't win. She's too powerful.
>>
>>79889123
lmao pls cite
>>
>>79889733
Nice dubs. And nice straw-man, I didn't say anything about Hillary. They're both shitty people, but I like Clinton's policy ideas better than his.
>>
File: 1452040079349.jpg (118 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
1452040079349.jpg
118 KB, 600x859
He does, if we fight well: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2016/03/01/president-donald-trump-likely-the-next-occupant-of-the-white-house

Sign up at https://www.hillaryclinton.com/calls/phonebank/ and sabotage their effort. Just spam false data into it.
>>
>>79889278
Protest votes convey to the big parties which issues they should pander to in future elections. They help drive narratives and discussions in different directions. In a system as deadlocked as the USA's, protest votes might be the one of the few ways you can still influence anything.
>>
File: hillary in charge of world peace.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
hillary in charge of world peace.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>79888596
>inexperienced

love this meme. pic related, this is the experience you prefer?
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 960x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 960x568
>>79880995
of course he has a high chance of winning. stop letting the shills lie to you
>>
>>79889982
>What a saint manipulating American bankruptcy law
He'd be a shit businessman NOT to exploit the law. It's a private business. Private businessman, not government entity.
>>
>>79890149
I posted the 3 I had.

>>79887747
>>79888416
>>79888823

If anyone has more, I'd love to have them.
>>
>>79889794
No shit, he has a lot of employees. And enough money invested to provide tens of millions in capital gains every year.
>>
>>79889648
>There aren't that many pure germanic people left in the US.
And this is how I know you're a shill.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European
>At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.

So extremely localized low-level interracial breeding. But close to 99% of white people are just white people. Another meme slayed. How sad.

You're not a Jew, right?
>>
>>79880995
He has already won. The hillary vs trump poll numbers are fake
>>
>>79880995
No, he has zero chance of winning the election. I don't see the majority of the electoral college voting for him. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a delusional idiot. Your vote doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>79889860
I'm down for Cascadia. Where you from maybe we can start the Balkinization?
>>
>>79888596
Because the 'experienced' political establishment has undermined its own legitimacy.
>>
>>79890354
> implying this isn't going to be the end for us
I appreciate your optimism
>>
>>79890091

>strawman
>lie

lol
>>
>>79890420
So, you're agreeing your original point was stupid?
>>
>>79889838
Or: the ruling class will establish its power even further and on top of that disarm the population, speed up the demographic shift and sell out more of America to foreign interests. No idea, if I'm going to believe "FBI-Anon", but he did say, if we HC wins, we're going to war with Russia. And that's pretty much apocalypse for Europe, even IF it's just some proxy shit in Africa.

This could also mean the final end of NATO and the transatlantic alliance.
>>
>>79890093
>implying there aren't millions of new Trump fans that will buy his shit
>implying he hasn't already used campaign funds to renovate mansions and put fuel in his jet
>implying there are no donations

Are you, trumpcuck, implying that your daddy is irrational? He will profit off of this or else he wouldn't have run.
>>
>>79890461
Your own sources confirmed that you are mongrels. I said pure germanic people, did I not? That is 100% germanic.
>So extremely localized low-level interracial breeding. But close to 99% of white people are just white people. Another meme slayed. How sad.
You also fail to realize that the "european american" genome include slavs, mediterraneans and celts. Neither of these are germanic.

I am not a shill, nor a jew. I am just trying to preserve the germanic race.
>>
>>79890809
Not at all. Trump will profit off of this. People like him never have enough $$$$
>>
Young people that are mostly liberal have a low voter turnout and young people who are mostly conservative are probably more invested in their ideology and as such more likely to vote.
That means you can cut off a lot of Hillarys voters, Blacks don't vote either.
>>
>>79880995
Yes. Hillary has nothing. She has no vision to attract voters and she's not charasmatic. When it comes to Trump, we all know his slogan. Make america great again. We're gonna win and keep on winning. He has delivered a vision of a positive future. Hillary has not given us a vision, only a promise of not being Trump. It's not enough to attack the opposition though, you gotta sell yourself to attract votes.
>>
File: 1466921628173.jpg (28 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
1466921628173.jpg
28 KB, 556x644
>>79890475
>being this blue-pilled
>>
File: 1467754457659.png (1 MB, 2534x1002) Image search: [Google]
1467754457659.png
1 MB, 2534x1002
>>79890900
>Germanics
>White
Uh huh...
>>
>>79891009
Whatever. It doesn't matter. Even if he gets more votes, he's still going to lose.
>>
>>79890264

>Clinton's policy ideas

Destabilizing North Africa plus the Levant, and causing the current migrant crisis represents the current legacy of her "policy ideas" as Secretary of State.

She is an interventionist though and though. How anybody who claimed to be a Democrat or liberal thinker under the Bush administration can now turn around an vote for Hillary is Orwellian double-think.
>>
>>79880995
>does he have a chance?
yeah... of getting done for rape ¬
←--------------------------------------------ᶥ
>>
File: 1438363925833.png (90 KB, 735x551) Image search: [Google]
1438363925833.png
90 KB, 735x551
>>79880995
No, hispanics
>>
>>79890843
I think you overestimate the power of president. Hillary winning will be bad for America, yes, but not much worse than Obama has been, especially with a congress under Republican gridlock for the foreseeable future. Current tends will accelerate, but that will only contribute more to the inevitable backlash.
Further antagonizing Russia is the one really big thing that the Hillary/Trump split can make or break. I'd like be optimistic and say nobody is stupid enough to start another Cold War, but seeing how the neocons were all too happy about the Crimea business, you'd just never know.
>>
File: Typical Hillary Voter.jpg (58 KB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
Typical Hillary Voter.jpg
58 KB, 850x476
>>79880995
Of course- only divorcees and gays and black twitter support Hillary, and they don't even like her.
>>
hes's getting rope a doped right now. I'm no Trump Supporter but he'll pick up when he hits the debate stage with her.

>>79881886
mostly trade policies are the only thing I agree with Trump on. Clinton will backpedal on TPP when elected and we'll here That Giant Sucking Sound one more time. Though this time it will be the final nail in the coffin for American Manufacturing.
>>
>>79891075
For example if we say that hillary has 45% of the vote then cutting out young people approximately up from 18 to 35 we get maybe 30 million people so that means if this has the "brexit" turnout we get 8.5 million voters and you can scrub off most of the 35 million blacks too so that's 45 million votes off.

Do a quick calculation and her number is now 35%
>>
>>79889540
>I say this as a communist leftie
Kill self.
>>
>>79883112
it won him the primaries and lost him the general
>>
>>79880995
Nope. Time you fought can be a huge factor in politics desu.

Farage & Clinton 2 decades. Trump <1 decade.
GG burger /pol/
>>
>>79891508
Fair enough, so what about Trumps foreign policy agenda? Clinton is the lesser of two evils there.

She's also better on environmental issues, more likely to nominate leftists to the supreme court, and more open to popular pressure on left-wing issues than Trump is. All good things to me.

And who gives a shit about Europe? Bout time for another war over there.
>>
>>79887268
>90% hillary in CA
>80% hillary new mexico

LOL who's the retard who made this?
>>
I can upgrade at any time, so should I wait for the Note 7? It's still a month away though
>>
>>79891632

That's a myth, and even if it wasn't why use 2008 projections? Oh wait, leaf

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html
>>
Not at all.
>>
>>79892074

>Clinton
>Lesser of two evils on foreign policy

Bill Kristol, get off from /pol/.
>>
>>79881886
Are you a furry
>>
>>79892209
>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html

But white aren't minority in my pic...
>>
>>79892135
I'm surprised they didn't just blue out the map consider their dislain for Trump
>>
>Hillary will win because ____
No one gives a clear answer, it's always some vague notion of the almighty corruption.
>>
>>79887952
They said brexit could never happen
the government was against it
the media was against it
the prime minster and obama was against it
but we won!! FREEDOM!!
>>
>>79892583
Hillary will win because vagina, SJW hordes, and absolute control of the media
>>
File: 1461094400944.png (482 KB, 1504x1820) Image search: [Google]
1461094400944.png
482 KB, 1504x1820
>>79892413
Well white ARE a minority. Anyone can be white in America. That 62-65% is insanely generous.
>>
>>79892583
Demographics.
Trump starts with a 20 percent disadvantage due to Mexicans and blacks.
>>
>>79881216
>Yes, if bernie supporters vote him and if he plays his cards right
So....no chance.
>>
>>79892650
You honestly think Brexit matters? Are you free from the jews now? No you're not. They still control the UK. Brexit is as irrelevant as the US presidential election. Both are shams to keep people occupied with trivial shit that doesn't matter.

The amount of blue-pilled people on this website...
>>
>>79881886
I'm black, live in CA, voted for Obama twice in 2008 and 2012, supported Bernie Sanders, and am voting for Trump.

Hillary is a corrupt, self-entitled bitch. She cannot be allowed to be the President.
>>
>>79892672

Hillary will lose because of low young voter turnout, bernouts who won't vote for her, and people voting third party hurts her more this year
>>
>>79889175
Hunt?

Cook?
>>
>>79881886
Lol, zootopia avatar on /pol/.
Go yiff somewhere else.
>>
>>79888817
Which is?
>>
He's a longshot but he has a shot.
>>
>>79889123
But you just made up that percentage.
>>
>>79881886
hes not anti abortion you fucking idiot
>>
>>79892869

And of course negative ads work more on women than on men
>>
File: low energy bait.jpg (39 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
low energy bait.jpg
39 KB, 358x359
>>79881886
>he said he doesn't believe in evolution and will ban it from teaching it in schools
>also he's anti abortion.
>>
>>79892672

Vagina and SJW hordes want Bernie. They won't vote now that he's gone.

>>79892752
Overblowing the Hispanic vote, black vote never mattered outside of Obama, in which a record number of blacks voted, and even that didn't really spear head it.
>>
>>79892074
you want war?
>>
File: trumpally.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
trumpally.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
No, and it doesn't matter either way. Trump wouldn't do anything radically different from Clinton.
>>
>>79880995
since the normal american civilian is a class A retard..no
>>
File: Alt-Right Starter Kit.jpg (102 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Right Starter Kit.jpg
102 KB, 600x338
>All memes aside
But Trump is a life-sized meme.
>>
>>79887245
>Democrat turnout was down 20%

Actually, the reason for that is the Democratic base basically sided with Clinton, since it was more or less her turn, and the base realized they don't need to go through the motions. Bernie basically got the leftover fluff that didn't vote (or weren't old enough in 2012) before.

Source: me
>>
>>79888275
>You have to do the work to support my stupid claim
>>
File: cat omg reaction.jpg (7 KB, 251x206) Image search: [Google]
cat omg reaction.jpg
7 KB, 251x206
>>79888823
I've literally been waiting for this post for so many years. It's hard to even semi-decently eloquently explain this stuff to gun haters. Thanks.
>>
>>79887952
You can barely spell, dude. Go read a book.
>>
>>79880995
No.
>>
>>79894044
what books would you recommend?
>>
>>79881886
b8
>>
>>79880995
God I hope so
>>
Of course he has a chance. How big the chance is, is the question
>>
I hope man, while I'm against him on his support for the NSA I think he's the best shot we have at tackling globalism and preventing the death of freedom of speech here.
>>
>>79881886
>>79888877
TPP
P
P
>>
>>79893810
Literally just google it m8
>>
>>79889175
snuggle with
>>
>>79888773
this describes me... what makes the two mutually exclusive?
>>
File: J72c1pJ.jpg (58 KB, 580x644) Image search: [Google]
J72c1pJ.jpg
58 KB, 580x644
Same chances as president gore had in 2000 sadly.
>>
>>79887915
Because things worked out so well for him
>>
File: trumpchumps.jpg (712 KB, 904x1225) Image search: [Google]
trumpchumps.jpg
712 KB, 904x1225
>>79880995

Lol no

I'd bet EVERYTHING that I own Hillary is going to win.
>>
>>79882789
>it fragments Hillary's support

No, it's the equivalent to voting for Hillary. But hey -looks nice on voter turnout, Redditor.
>>
File: turnout.png (35 KB, 818x490) Image search: [Google]
turnout.png
35 KB, 818x490
>Trump had a higher turnout in the primaries than any candidate in US history
>Hillary couldn't even beat her turnout from the 2008 primaries
>Democratic turnout in the primaries was massively down
>meanwhile Republican turnout in the primaries was at record highs
>independents still statistically lean more toward Trump in polls
>Hillary is the most disliked Democratic candidate in US history
>Democrats haven't had 3 successive administrations since the 1940s
>people have been talking how Trump could never win the nomination, how he was stumped after everything he said or any slight drop in the polls, yet he beat all expectations
>the www.primarymodel.com which has been accurate since the 1912 predicts an almost certain victory for Trump
>6 months left before the election
>Winning candidates like GWB in 2004, Dukakis and Obama in 2012 were also behind in several polls at this point before the election

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5181338/ns/politics/t/kerry-leads-bush-points-new-poll/

He's got this.
>>
>>79880995
Realistically? No. He doesn't.
>>
>>79899298
Just like all the people who bet against brexit?
>>
>>79899534
>trump emerged from the most piss-poor field of republican candidates in modern history

>bernie

>you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>79899859

Uh, what does that have to do with anything?

Seriously, how are the two related?
>>
File: 1466956082970.jpg (169 KB, 2400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466956082970.jpg
169 KB, 2400x1000
>>79899893
>most piss-poor field of republican candidates in modern history

How was it any worse than any previous elections? People like Kasich, Rubio, or Bush were pretty cookie-cutter, not particularly bad or good as far as Republicans go.

What about Bernie?

>>79900095

It's similar in that everyone thought Brexit was gonna win, the polls said it woukdn't happen, that Brexiters were racist, all the bets were against it, but the silent majority spoke.
>>
File: dylann-roof-last-rhodesian-2.jpg (79 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
dylann-roof-last-rhodesian-2.jpg
79 KB, 634x475
>>79888612
Amen. I fucking hate this shithole country.
>>
>>79900363
>was gonna win

was gonna lose*, rather
>>
>>79900363
You can't compare the two, they're different countries, different vote subjects, the works.
>>
He will landslide it.

The 4chan prophecy has already spoken on this matter
>>
>>79900657

There's a reason why Trump. Brexit, the rise of nationalist parties in Europe are all happening around the same time. It's no coincidence.
>>
>>79899298

https://www.predictit.org/Market/1234/Who-will-win-the-2016-US-presidential-election

do it
>>
File: LOL.jpg (74 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
74 KB, 800x561
>>79880995
Does he have a chance?.........................lol
>>
>>79900922
Exactly. Brexit is a sign of things to come. The Sjws, the minorities, the political correctness... they had their chance when they elected that idiot into the white house... he was no different than any other president... fucking lying war monger...

The hammer is going to come down big time.
>>
>>79901354
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking going on
>>
>>79901718
Screen cap it, potato. I'm calling it.
>>
>>79901888
No.
>>
>>79880995
No.

It doesn't even matter if everyone votes for him.

Hillary has enough power to control the FBI, you don't think she'd be willing to commit straight up electoral fraud?
>>
>>79885686
Holy mother of Kek, I know this cuck IRL!
>>
>>79880995
Yeah definetely a chance, maybe not as high of a chance now though. Pretty obvious this election is rigged in Hilary's favor. A lot of people called that before Trump even entered though.
>>
>>79901888
trips of truth.
>>
File: 1460265747032.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1460265747032.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>79885244
>>79885666

>little to no checks
KEK won't be happy about this, although this thread is jam packed with paid shills i doubt they'd care all that much
>>
>>79892721
objectively wrong
my mother is from spain, and my dad is white, under the census I am not considered white despite me being blonde and pale skinned.
stop posting those fucking meme pictures of criminals used to pad out the white crime rate
>>
>>79880995
He had this in the bag but it's irrelevant.

There is nothing in this entire world that will stop me from voting for trump.

There is nothing that will stop me from fighting for trump against hillary, tooth and nail, all the way up to the voting booth.

Chances be damned. They won't dictate my actions.
>>
>>79889860
Britain pulled off the Brexit because they have a high ratio of Fucking White Males.

We don't have enough Fucking White Males to elect Trump.
>>
>>79908641

The electorate in the US is 75% white. Comparing whether you want a country to be independent to a General Election in the US between 2 candidates as if it will be a similar demographic split is stupid. Read: >>79899534 and stop falling for the Left's narrative of the "muh white males and muh diversity". They said the same thing in 2000 and 2004 for why Bush wouldn't win.
>>
>>79880995
If 100% can be considered "a chance".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.