[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://player.listenlive.co/25111 >Levin explains the la
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: le smug conservative jew.png (173 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
le smug conservative jew.png
173 KB, 329x328
http://player.listenlive.co/25111

>Levin explains the law Hillary violated

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/26/levin-hillary-didnt-break-email-rules-she-broke-federal-law/

Mark Levin is a constitutional lawyer.

>BUT HE HATES TRUMP

He will vote for him. When the time comes he will back him. They both care about national security, ISIS, immigration, and the Obama Administration. He's a constitutional conservative hence he backed Cruz, who is also a constitutional lawyer. Doy.

>KIKE RADIO HOST

He's honest about his jewishness unlike Michael Savage (aka Michael WEINER)

>NASALLY VOICE

Michael Savage sounds more like a stereotypical jew than Levin ever could sound like.

Listen and you might learn something
>>
File: 1467172756963-0.jpg (100 KB, 782x782) Image search: [Google]
1467172756963-0.jpg
100 KB, 782x782
>>79878080
Fuck that literalkike.

Not on the Trump Train? Die in a fire.

Fucking normie conservicuck kike radiofag.

Fuck you OP.
>>
File: 1467691900956.gif (2 MB, 404x305) Image search: [Google]
1467691900956.gif
2 MB, 404x305
>>79878698

Get off my thread you big dope!
>>
File: pepe-coffee.jpg (65 KB, 605x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe-coffee.jpg
65 KB, 605x640
>>79878793
>Hey everyone, pay attention to this confirmed conservicuck jewish radio host!

How about No.
>>
File: 1466918654992.jpg (138 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
1466918654992.jpg
138 KB, 780x1170
>>79879013

How is Levin a conservacuck, cuck?
>>
File: 1464465551122.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464465551122.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
>>79879082
>not on Trump Train
>but how is he not a cuck?

Nigger please.
>>
>>79878080
He's a constitutional conservative hence he backed Cruz.
Backed a Canadian? He must have never read the Constitution
>>
Mark Levin is controlled opposition. I listened to him for years and had a huge amount of respect for him. Now Trump has appeared and Trump is everything Levin has claimed to want in a candidate and yet Levin doesn't want him.

A few months ago Levin went on a rant mocking Trump for being a nationalist and mocking nationalism in general, and that was the last time I will ever listen to this kike.

Nobody is more dangerous than Levin, because he has spent so long painting himself as a "True Constitutional Conservative (TM)" that all the cuckservatives trust him and take every word he says as infallible, unquestionable truth.
>>
>>79879610

Why shouldn't you be a liberty-minded conservative?
>>
>>79879610
Levin has been critical of Trump for many many years. He gave him a shot during this election because he reached out to him but as soon as he went crony capitalist on the ethanol issue, Levin turned, as well he should have.

But you hate Jews, so nothing I say will change your mind.
>>
>>79879610
Take Levin for what he is
He's a liberty-minded social conservative, and cares about sticking to the Constitution rather than arbitrary executive orders. I can appreciate those things...but I'm also aware of his Jewish ethnic interests and his hard-on for war against Iran.
Levin's a mixed bag of pros and cons
>>
>>79878080
Well that's the federal law she violated simply by having the email service, but she also violated another, which Comey actually references in his speech

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
>>
File: cruz-jew-hat.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
cruz-jew-hat.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>79879878
Do you know what 'controlled opposition' means?

Levin will make sure you stay mad at Democrats.

Levin will keep you firmly on the normie red-vs-blue battlefield.

Levin will never describe the real battlefield to you. He will never explain Israel's connections to anything. He will rant & rave when he detects even a little bit of nationalism, or skepticism of Neo-Cohens, from Trump or anyone else.

He will probably make some good slams against democrats along the way, but he will never illuminate the real enemy for you.

Good goy.
>>
>>79881203
This is true. He obfuscates Israel all the time.
>>
>>79880520
> mixed bag
they're all like that. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're not. For instance, I listened to Mike the Kike forever because he was on while I drove and today he finally lost his marbles over Shillary being exonerated. Take everything these guys say with a grain of salt
>>
>>79879878
>>79880520

>liberty minded
>liberty minded

Except when it comes to nationalism. The guy is literally a globalist, by his own admission.

Of course, he wants nationalism for Israel. No surprise there. But for everyone else it's bad. Send jobs overseas! More H1Bs! That's True Conservatism™! If you disagree with me you aren't a True Conservative™!

Ted Cruz voted for Obamatrade, his wife is a Goldman Sachs crony, he's a nutcase dominionist, and wants to form a North American Union, but vote for him anyway goyim! Otherwise you're not a True Conservative™!
>>
>>79885880
lmao look at this cuck

he doesn't want to even have basic trade with other countries

do NOT take my anime away cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.