[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy sir. My name's Emmet Till how do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0ODQzMTk2OTQz.jpg (91 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODQzMTk2OTQz.jpg
91 KB, 1200x1200
Howdy sir. My name's Emmet Till how do you do?
>>
Hold on, what did this kid do that got him killed?
>>
>>79873782
Sexually assaulted a white man's wife in Mississippi in the 1950s. The NAACP tried to say it was just "whistling," but the woman herself said he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her against him. So...suicide.
>>
>>79873782
I think he flirted with a white girl
>>
>>79873723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

>His mother, who had mostly raised him
>who had mostly raised him
>mostly raised him
>mostly
>>
>>79873723
who cares, similar crimes and worse have been done by so-called blacks to so-called non-blacks within the last COUPLE YEARS, fuck off imbecile
>>
>>79874231
holy shit it gets better

Till was born in Chicago and nicknamed "Bobo" as an infant by a family friend. His mother Mamie largely raised him with her mother; she and Louis Till separated in 1942 after she discovered he had been unfaithful. Louis later choked her to unconsciousness, to which she responded by throwing scalding water at him.[6] For violating court orders to stay away from Mamie, Emmett's father Louis was forced by a judge to choose between jail or enlisting in the U.S. Army in 1943;[7] he was executed in Italy in 1945 after being convicted of rape and murder by a court-martial
>>
>>79874068
He dindu nuffin!
>>
>>79873782

Holla'd where the white woman were.
>>
>>79873723
Get the fuck back in the river you nigger fuck
You knew what you were doing and you deserved what you got
I already hate niggers enough I'm not going to start having to deal with zombie niggers, now get in the water
>>
My day is extraordinary good fellow, I am about to shuffle on down to the local market where I can enjoy some crumpets and tea. I bid you ado good sir!
>>
>>79874351
This is like poetry. Nigger poetry
>>
just hangin by the bridge with some white girls, how about you?
>>
>>79874068
And it still gets taught in public schools that it was 'just a whistle' and a racist white lynch mob killed him. He was from the north as well, wonder if he'd done anything like this before and gotten away with it?
>>
File: 1285872498898.png (219 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1285872498898.png
219 KB, 408x469
>mfw his father was a confirmed rapist and murderer
>mfw he probably behaved like his father
>mfw it was onyl a matter of time until he started to rape and murder
>mfw he might have raped while he was still alive
>mfw none of this will ever be revealed outside this taiwanese sports cars trading center
>>
>>79874351
Niggers beget niggers.
>>
>>79874068

Like dumb southern white bitches don't tell lies.
>>
>>79873723
You're also way too desperate for a succedful thread.
>>
>>79874351
>executed in Italy in 1945 after being convicted of rape and murder by a court-martial
top kek. Some things never change.
>>
File: ropetime.jpg (87 KB, 564x725) Image search: [Google]
ropetime.jpg
87 KB, 564x725
>>79873723
very well thank you
i am casper
i hope you like rope swings
>>
>sees a white girl
>"DAMN GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD
>gets killed over it
The punishment was a bit severe in my opinion.
>>
>>79875439
it wasn't like that
you've been taught lies by the public school system
he assaulted a white woman and tried to get her to kiss him
that didn't go over well in Mississippi so he got killed
maybe it was bad but he didn't deserve to become some sort of Civil Rights icon, he was a criminal
>>
>>79875911
So tell me, why would an Ameriblob use a Ukrainian proxy?
Or are you just another 3rd worlder who just consumes western garbage without a filter?
>>
>>79875149
this, if she had told the truth and let it out that she wanted some BBC she would've been killed first.
>>
File: Emmit_Till_body.jpg (12 KB, 265x225) Image search: [Google]
Emmit_Till_body.jpg
12 KB, 265x225
His mother insisted on an open casket
>>
How will history books refer to the Michael Brown shooting?
>>
>>79877088
>ayy
>hol up
>>
>>79878264
It won't matter. I doubt that shit will be in the history books
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.