[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
How can /pol/ recover?
>>
File: Blown out.gif (477 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Blown out.gif
477 KB, 500x281
>Hatred and bigotry is the greatest threat we have to our very existence

Did he forget about NUCLEAR WAR?
>>
>Hispanic.
>Muslim.
>Handicapped.
>Respect.
>Equality.
>Women.
>Love.
>Rest of the world.
>Hatred.
>Bigotry.
>Existence.
Bingo.
>>
>>79872064
this is what happens when you're a sissy little pampered leftist faggot growing up in the richest country on earth. you take your conflict-free life for granted. you end up growing up so sheltered that the only immediate threat you face is the possibility of getting your feelings hurt on twitter.
>>
Add another foot to the wall?
>>
wow I hate Trump now
>>
>>79871746
Ask any fools who act even remotely like this "Why don't you take on the Money Printing Advantage? Don't you care about economic justice for poor non white workers? Why don't you diversify the federal reserve? You know they are the ones behind exploitation of cheap labor don't you?
>>
>>79872533
Yeah. Thats what i read
>>
File: 781.gif (463 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
781.gif
463 KB, 200x200
>I love this country and want the rest of the world to love it too.

Cucks gonna cuck
>>
File: clin2.png (679 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
clin2.png
679 KB, 1024x646
>>79871746
Donald's pretty progressive on Gays and Women. Unlike some people.
>>
>>79871746
What does any of that have to do with trump tho?
>>
>>79873328
It doesn't. Just your normal every day leftist shit slinging and fear mongering.
>>
>>79872064
Whats war without hatred?
>>
>>79871746
If you have mexican and muslim friends youre a faggot
>>
>>79872533

Ten feet taller.
>>
>>79871746
SUCH A FUCKING KEK!!!
>>
>>79871746
>because I love my Hispanic and Muslim friends
your Hispanic and Muslim friends are completely and utterly safe, their situation will not change at all unless they are illegal immigrants (not just the hispanic, both of them, although this shouldn't have anything to do with Trump as they would both be here illegally in the first place)
>I feel compassion for the handicapped
and we all know how trump will legislate gas chambers for handicapped people
>women
literally impossible for him to discriminate against them as it would be illegal
>because I love this country and I want the rest of the world to love and respect it too
in reality the rest of the world would probably be much less bold and respectful in a way because they think that Trump, the absolute madman, might actually nuke someone
>because I believe that spewing hatred and bigotry is the greatest threat we have to our very existence
I mean thats your opinion but its not really a threat and you are dumb if you think its an actual threat to the total existence of humanity.

I'm not even pro-Trump this person is just retarded
>>
>>79873673
US foreign policy
>>
>>79871746
-Because I love my mudshit friends which means no mudshits can be terrorist
-Because he said a thing about a sacred cow protected group
-Because he said a thing about a sacred cow protected group
-Because the U.S. should obey the rest of the world, that's what will make us great again
-Because Donald Trump saying things about my sacred cow protected group is the greatest threat to our existence, not war with Russia/Iran or a further destabilized Middle East
>>
Who the fuck a cares
Stop replying
Stop being subverted you dumb fucks
Everytime you see a thread like this a relevant thread got destroyed
I fucking hate all of you kids

>>79874212
>I'm not even pro Trump
That's fantastic kid
>>
>>79871746
What does loving your Hispanic and Muslim friends have to do with anything?
Do you associate exclusively with illegal immigrants and suspected terrorists?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
I wish I knew who made this post
>>
File: 1465876956715.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
1465876956715.jpg
59 KB, 1130x678
>>79874777
Beautiful trips
>>
The greatest threat to the existence of civilization itself is stupidity, plain and simple. These naive idiots blind themselves with feelings, making them completely incapable of critical thinking.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.