[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sister mentions the bombing in Saudi Arabia >She says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: brain damage.jpg (51 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
brain damage.jpg
51 KB, 600x604
>Sister mentions the bombing in Saudi Arabia
>She says that ISIS isn't Islamic
>I explain to her that ISIS follows Sunni ideals almost to a T
>She spits back that the KKK isn't Christian

What the fuck is up with liberals? I want to disown my sister over this shit
>>
>>79867108
Did you tell she denounces Christ every time she scrapes a baby out of her uterus?
>>
File: You Pass Butter.jpg (83 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
You Pass Butter.jpg
83 KB, 426x960
>>79867108
Yep. My sister is your average tumblr pig,dyed hair,piercings all over her fucking face,fat,doesn't shower,liberal,uses deviantART,draws gender bent anime characters,ect.
She jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon faster than telling everyone about her 'new fav naruto character xDDD'

Fucking shameful.

If you have an argument with her she'll strawman for days and generally go in circles like her rotund body,and if you win she'll just make a stink face at you and ignore you until she wants something from you.

She followed me into NEETdom which I'm not proud of at all,our family is poor as well and she has no shame going and asking whoever has the money at the time for more stupid shit like 'i need a new tablet to draw my manga.' there's very little about her I do love,but I do anyway,mostly because 'muh sister'. Sometimes I feel like she only existed to absord all the 'stupid' in the womb for me.
Same goes for the rest of my family really,they're all so stupid,all their choices were mistakes. It's a wonder how any of them even got to breed. Oh right,it's because they're all women,and there's no limit to degenerate failures willing to knock up another one and breed out another mistake like me for the hate machine that is 'life' call me 'White Tyrone'.

I can't see my life going anywhere besides killing myself soon and leaving some chlorine gas at home for my family and doing my part to help clean the gene pool,or getting ahold of a weapon somehow and making some final stand against the world and then getting shot and killed by police or something.

Feels bad,man.
>>
>>79867108
>>>79867108
>Yep. My sister is your average tumblr pig,dyed hair,piercings all over her fucking face,fat,doesn't shower,liberal,uses deviantART,draws gender bent anime characters,ect.
>She jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon faster than telling everyone about her 'new fav naruto character xDDD'
>
>
>Fucking shameful.
>
>If you have an argument with her she'll strawman for days and generally go in circles like her rotund body,and if you win she'll just make a stink face at you and ignore you until she wants something from you.
>
>She followed me into NEETdom which I'm not proud of at all,our family is poor as well and she has no shame going and asking whoever has the money at the time for more stupid shit like 'i need a new tablet to draw my manga.' there's very little about her I do love,but I do anyway,mostly because 'muh sister'. Sometimes I feel like she only existed to absord all the 'stupid' in the womb for me.
>Same goes for the rest of my family really,they're all so stupid,all their choices were mistakes. It's a wonder how any of them even got to breed. Oh right,it's because they're all women,and there's no limit to degenerate failures willing to knock up another one and breed out another mistake like me for the hate machine that is 'life' call me 'White Tyrone'.
>
>I can't see my life going anywhere besides killing myself soon and leaving some chlorine gas at home for my family and doing my part to help clean the gene pool,or getting ahold of a weapon somehow and making some final stand against the world and then getting shot and killed by police or something.
>
>Feels bad,man.

>Autism, the post
>>
>>79867108
>>I explain to her that ISIS follows Sunni ideals almost to a T
Oh so you know your quran that well huh? Who are you kidding? All you know are memes
>>
>>79867108
There's an saying that was popular back during the new atheist movement.

You can't reason somebody out of an argument they didn't reason themselves into.

Some people don't want to discuss politics on any sort of meaningful level. They just want to promote equality and love <3.
>>
>>79867108
Thats when you tell her the KKK have always been democrats.
>>
>>79870210
You're right, most people do not have a very accurate view of Islam. I've read through the Quran once and that's about it.

However, based on my limited insight, ISIS seems to be following Sunni Islam, and especially Wahhabism quite closely. To suggest they're acting primarily secularly, or like Christians, or even like Shias, is a bit unreasonable.
>>
File: 1464140975104.jpg (14 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1464140975104.jpg
14 KB, 432x403
>>79869989
It'd be easier to just call you a fat faggot for what you are than to argue.
Fat faggot.
>>
>>79867108
Welcome to marxism. There is an overall narrative that MUST be propagated. Anything will be spun to support the narrative. Anything that cannot be made to fit the narrative is RACIST.
>>
>>79869700
Damn, only reason I can be NEET is because my brother is out being successful. If he was NEET too I'd be fucked, cucked and shit out of luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.