[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the holocaust, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 197x256
Tell me about the holocaust, /pol/
>>
Nothing to tell 2bh cuz.
>>
It didn't happen, but it should.
>>
>>79857016

It was blown out of proportion after the war.

Something like 1million-1.5 million Jews died. Nowhere near 6 million.

The real holocaust took place on the Eastern Front where tens of millions of Ukrainians, Russians and Germans were starved and tortured in prison camps
>>
>>79857016
Wooden doors
>>
>>79857016
5-6 six million Jews killed during WW2 by forces of Axis.
>>
>>79857369
hardly. 500,000 at most
>>
It is fiction, never happened.
>>
>>79857016
This isn't about Homosexuals
This is the wrong board to post this
>>
>>79857016
Blown out of proportion. They are still millking it to this day. Even Manson mentions it in one of his interviews when he's asked about the swastika on his head.
>>
>>79857718
Where does this number come from
>>
>>79859160
Muh typhus
>>
>>79857016
some of the things we accept as a fact about holocaust is actually propaganda and going against that and finding evidence against that will land you in big trouble. Maybe if you find some files that have some notes that go against the number of dead Jews the police might raid your house and "accidentally" destroy the files.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.