[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled 1.jpg (54 KB, 1058x794) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
54 KB, 1058x794
ITS HAPPENING
>>
I am a nigger and what is this?
>>
Is this yet another happening where nothing really happens except some shitty company loses money?
>>
>>79856278
explain
>>
>>79856278
Sage

OP needs to explain the thread.
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>79856520
some restaurant kicked a trump supporter out because she was a trump supporter
>>
>>79856698
thanks based baguette
>>
File: 804803-bill_murray.jpg (47 KB, 471x640) Image search: [Google]
804803-bill_murray.jpg
47 KB, 471x640
Place refused to serve Trump supporter food. Pol is currently voting down the place in another thread
>>
well, 10 seconds on google by using the details that could be seen on op's image, and there we go:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cancun-inn-sugar-loaf

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/trump-supporter-says-mexican-restaurant-refused-to-serve-her/
>>
>>79856698
Thank you snail meal
>>
>>79856594
basically
>Trump supporter throws a shitfit on Facebook saying she was kicked out of a restaurant and humiliated for wearing a Trump shirt
>restaurant owner, staff, and other customers say the woman was being obnoxious and she was thrown out for her behaviour, not her politics
>obviously /pol/ sides with the facebook drama and spams 1 star reviews on yelp
>tries to get /b/ to join but even /b/ is too good for this shit
>now yelp has turned off reviews and all of this will be forgotten by this time tomorrow

tl;dr /pol/ tries to use SJW tactics to screw over a local business but fails miserably
>>
File: cunts.jpg (103 KB, 630x503) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
103 KB, 630x503
>>
>>79856278
they disabled the reviews kek
>>
File: 1465059567907.png (393 KB, 749x473) Image search: [Google]
1465059567907.png
393 KB, 749x473
>>79857188
>this privately owned ratings site wants me to rate this place based on my actual personal interactions with it and not just because they did something I dislike but doesn't personally affect me in any way!
>They're obviously the ones in the wrong here
>>
>>79857021
Oh, but there's more to the story...

> Esther Levy, 61, of Warwick, said an employee at the popular Cancun Inn eatery in Sugar Loaf chucked her out for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat and a Trump button
> Joined by retired local judge Alvin Goldstein, she took a seat and ordered two sangrias from a smiling waitress without incident, Levy recalled.
> Goldstein said he defiantly predicted victory for Trump as he walked out of the restaurant.
> Rabbi Bernhard Rosenberg, a local Trump booster, said he was spreading word of the incident in order to combat spiraling anti-Donald discrimination.

Even the guy's name is Israel, for crying out loud. Honestly, this reads like someone trolling /pol/. In the distance, I can almost hear hands rubbing together...
>>
>>79856594
enough, you can't see that your fucking rights are being taken away and meanwhile she is LAUGHING in your fucking faces?

NEETS and WEABOOS will not fix this we need actual protests in the streets.

Twitter wont do shit.
>>
>voting for a liberal
>commit hate crime
pick one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.