[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna hear out your point of view
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 550x309
I wanna hear out your point of view
>>
>>79854675

The one on the left doesn't strap bombs to their children and send them into a crowded place to explode.
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left is prepared to defend.

The one on the right is prepared to attack.
>>
>>79854907
This
>>
>>79854675
One's on my side, one's not
>>
>>79854675
>qt american trying to attract white male dick
>murderous psychopath killing in the name of allah
>>
One is a liberal posing for a picture mocking American culture so she can upload a pro-Islam pic to facebook, other is a terrorist.
>>
>>79855004
This guy gets it
>>
>on the left

She is on defense

>on the right

She is on offense.
>>
One of these wouldn't open fire and kill 50 people because they are gay.
>>
>>79854907
sippy bippy
>>
>>79855004
this
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left would probably be willing to protect her fellow man.

The one on the right would probably be willing to harm her fellow man.
>>
>>79854675
Well in America a girl won't fuck you for a pair of pantyhose

In Russia however
>>
File: Fucking American Protestantism.jpg (35 KB, 306x404) Image search: [Google]
Fucking American Protestantism.jpg
35 KB, 306x404
>this thread
Did you all grow up into one of these Jesus Camps?!?
>>
File: 1437411109591.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1437411109591.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>79854907
Came here to say this.
>>
>1 post from this id
The difference? The left says #notallmulisms when there is a islamitic terrorist but demonizes anything bad a Christian might do. And what is the majority of terrorists attacks? Huh, Makes you think...
>>
>>79854675

The one on the left is armed to defend herself and her family from attack.

The one on the right is the one who wants to attack her.
>>
>>79854675

The American girl is a poser, looking for face book likes, because she is an attention whore. The Muslim will actually kill you, and herself, for ALLAH, because she thinks death and murder are glorious.
>>
>>79855466
This stupid "one post" meme.

You dumb summer children need to realize you get a different id for every thread.
>>
>>79854675
Right is hotter
>>
File: Hairy-facial.jpg (47 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
Hairy-facial.jpg
47 KB, 550x330
>>79854675
one is a dirty muslim living in what looks like a cave reading from a book that expressly calls for the destruction of our way of life.
the other is a beautiful white christian woman outside of a private residence reading a book where the values have been allowed to evolve and chance with western society to the point where the two are now in a symbiotic relationship.

You might as well show us a terrier and a feral wolf and ask why we won't let the wolf into our homes with our children.
>>
Explained.
>>
>>79854675
One is going to take her gun to the gun range and will likely never shoot another human in her life, and if she does it will be in self defense.

The other one will go out to kill people for her religion, even children to put terror in people who don't believe and support actions from terror groups such as al quaeda and ISIS who have notoriously cruel executions, and / or blow herself up to kill as many civilians as possible.
>>
>>79855778
I assume by "right" you mean conservatives and thus, the honey on the left side of the image.
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left doesn't kill innocent people in the name of her religion
>>
File: love to murder.png (76 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
love to murder.png
76 KB, 1162x850
>>79854675

The one on the left is defending a society wherein she is protected by the law and allocated equal rights despite her sexual characteristics.

The one on the right is defending a society wherein she is oppressed by the law and allocated fewer rights due to her sexual characteristics.

So really there's barely any difference other than the fact that the one on the right would be stoned to death at the slightest provocation.
>>
One fucks niggers and the other one fucks sandniggers.
>>
The girl on the left is a redneck attention whore who wanted to take a cute pic. The girl on the right is serious.
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (23 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
23 KB, 395x309
>>79854675
>>
>>79855947
/thread

Was waiting for this
>>
>>79854675

the one on the left defends a culture where the one on the right has the freedom to exist, as long as they behave.

the one on the right defends a culture where the one on the right would be executed for being the wrong religion.
>>
>>79854675
None, they're both subservant to cuck religions
>>
>>79856333
Checked and kek'd
>>
File: Orlando Islam Gays.png (511 KB, 562x597) Image search: [Google]
Orlando Islam Gays.png
511 KB, 562x597
The one on the left takes the picture then goes on to marry some Chad and have his babies and grow up to be old never having committed a crime in her life.

The one on the right takes the picture then goes into a group full of innocents, women and children, and butchers them.
>>
>>79855036
>>79855778
These niggas get it, also I want to impregnate and raise 3-5 kids with the one on the left
>>
File: 1458660431977.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
1458660431977.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
see pic rel
>>
>>79856922
>there's only been 109 violent events in the last 6 years
>all of the american school shooting, etc. suspiciously absent from that list
>all of the cartel mass murders suspiciously absent from that list
for some reason I think that might not be accurate
>>
>>79854675

One of them is them, and one of them is us.

It's us or them.

(((You))) LGBTFO! Faggot.
>>
If it's not the Nazis, it's KKK.

If it's not the KKK, it's the Christians.

Anyone else you want to compare the Muslims to? How about the Jews? They seem pretty Jewish to me!

Israel vs ISIS
>>
>>79854675

Left thinks I'm the ideal husband because I'm white and military.

Right wants me dead.
>>
>>79857902
Check the link.
>>
>>79854675
What countries flag is that on the right? Doesn't look like a real country does it?
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left would blow you, the one on the right would blow herself.
>>
>>79854675
Willingness to die vs willingness to kill
>>
The religion of the left is descriptive, the right, prescriptive.

That's all anyone ever needs to know about Islam.
>>
>Beating a dead horse

Saged faggot
>>
>>79854896
More importantly, they never have.

I won't defend either. Religion has been the driving force for unspeakable cruelty throughout history no matter which one you subscribe to.

The christians aren't the ones committing atrocities this year, though.
>>
File: islam.jpg (171 KB, 548x309) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
171 KB, 548x309
>>79854675

I-slam you-slam we all slam for Islam!
>>
>>79854675
Left is random college girl posing with dads legally owned firearm as a patriotic gesture

Right is a """person""" that will use that (illegal) firearm to kill kids and other innocent people because that book she's holding told her to.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79859731

you're right. that american bitch needs to harden the fuck up.
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left is us, the one on the right is them. Welcome to reality. If you don't fight for your in-group you become extinct.
>>
>>79854675
The first thing I see, the Muslim has her finger on the trigger. The American? Not so much.
>>79855947 This
>>
>>79854675
Left needs fucking. Right needs fucking up.

We need to get over this moral relativism. In ww2 we didn't agonise over the reasons the nazis had, we just got on with wrecking the fuckers, we need to do the same here.
>>
>>79860375
Mercy on the innocent isn't the worst trait someone can possess.
>>
Yank woman is an impure slut

Muslim woman is a righteous warrior of Allah (pbuh)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2917253/Gun-toting-Christian-mother-three-turned-political-commentator-wanted-make-liberal-heads-explode-admits-cheating-military-vet-husband-Tea-Party-member.html
>>
The one on the left is an easily-offended religious rube who sees the world through squinted eyes.

The one on the right is an easily-offended religious rube who sees the world through squinted eyes.
>>
I hope neither of those two will breed.
>>
>>79861610
I'd like to breed with both of them.
>>
New topic. Is it time to glass Sweden? What a fucking embarrassment that cucked shithole is.
>>
>>79862258
...only neither would be permitted to ever speak or influence my children's beliefs.
>>
>>79854675
The one on the left is a white hick who believes in fairy tales with her gun.

The one on the right is a arab raghead who believes in slightly newer fairy tales with her gun but now has body armor and gernades.
>>
>>79862362
Seems an extreme response.
>>
>>79854675
The one on the right is ready to kill for something she believes in (no matter how bullshit it is), and the one on the left poses for likes and shares.
>>
>>79862990
Seriously, magical anti rape bracelets, apologists for our goat fucking dusky brethren. At this point glassing seems a moderate option...
>>
>>79863302
Sweden is one of the leading producers of natural blonde busty women.

If they have other qualities, I don't know them.
>>
>>79854675
I don't see a daily article about someone like the left blowing something up. And that daily article is just the shit that makes it to the mainstream news.
>>
The one on the left has un-mutilated genitalia. The one on the right is less likely to infuriate her father by blowing a nigger behind the gymnasium.
>>
How long does is take non-/b/ posts to expire?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.