[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe the country is getting better. Public executions of Low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1242x1706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1242x1706
Maybe the country is getting better. Public executions of Low T manlets when?
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 576x1024
>>79854645
Full screenshot

So many stereotypes.
>>
>>79854645
>>79854796
Wow, that's a great way for that police department to get itself hit with a lawsuit. It's well known that the Supreme Court decision in Texas v. Johnson determined that this activity is protected by the first amendment.
>>
Why was he arrested though
>>
>>79854645
I'm torn between the joy of seeing a piece of shit liberal douche like this kid getting fucked over and my support of free speech.
>>
>>79856415
Probs a loophole like starting a fire without a permit
>>
He wasn't charged, stop patting yourself on your facist back
>>
>>79856556
Starting a fire while being a fag
>>
>>79856556
I don't know where he lives, but it's possible he's in a drought-stricken area or something and starting a fire like that is illegal.
>>
>>79856982
>should I trust Forbes or some leftist cuck on a internet image board
Hmmm
>>
>>79856847
Yeah, good point. Although if it was argued that this was purely done as political speech, then I think they'd have a hard time prosecuting him.
>>
>>79856415
>>79856556
>>79856847
>>79857008
>>79857032
That shit is retarded, especially on his property.

What is stopping police from arresting people for grilling if there is a flare up or kids mess with fire?
>>
>>79856415
Good thing that same decision gives the police a right to arrest you for starting a fire without a permit.
>>
>>79857198
Nothing.

Have you never heard of a burn permit before? Protip: you need one if you plan on lighting shit on fire.
>>
>sheeple never check facts/updates

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2016-07-05/update-urbana-flag-burner-wont-be-charged.html
>>
>>79857322
I don't remember needing a permit for a grill.

Hate using the phrase, but slippery slope
>>
>>79856415
It was because of a fire code violation. Lots of suburban areas are on high alert during 4th of July weekend because of bootleg fireworks. This was just business as usual, had nothing to do with the flag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.