[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comey was hinting to us that the system is rigged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: f59.png (216 KB, 828x644) Image search: [Google]
f59.png
216 KB, 828x644
The 13 minutes out of the 15 of FBI director Comey's statement about Hillary Clinton's investigation was spent talking about WHY all the evidence and tangents that they had organized and compiled showed that Clinton should indeed be indicted. Over 110 emails were proven to be classified (which Shillary herself denied) and of those, at least 7 were top-secret. And yet, despite this mountain of evidence to motion a recommendation to indict, he does not recommend it, citing that there was no explicit intent to "break the law".

The interesting thing about the law, is that it does not care whether or not you are ignorant of it, the law is the law. If I get behind the wheel of a car after i got drunk and killed someone by accident, I'd still be found guilty of not only breaking the law, but of manslaughter- despite me not intending to kill anyone. Being a _SECRETARY OF STATE_, one would expect someone of such an office to be aware of the things they are doing and the risks they are taking when setting up MULTIPLE personal e-mail servers. But I guess laws are just for us plebeians.

This sort of double speak is indicative of 1 of 2 things. Either everyone is bought and pressured to be complicit through blackmail. OR. Comey feels bitter about the outcome of his superiors' agreement on HIllary, despite their extensive investigation. And that's why he went through such great lengths as to have a press conference about the whole situation outlying all the evidence surmounting to an indictment- yet concluding that there shouldn't be one. He wanted to signal to those that are critically aware enough to see that this decision is indeed a sign of corruption, and that the established system is rigged, and that the people should not put their faith into the Department of Justice and the investigation bureaus.

Expect his resignation soon.
>>
>>79853019
Basically "if you make sure that you have just the right amount of plausible deniability, no prosecutor will indict you and you will be effectively above the law".
>>
>>79853655
>plausible deniability
reminds me of how fbibro will be defending himself. although I now doubt that that will be enough for him.
>>
>>79853019

Or maybe the entire US Federal government is corrupt piece of complete shit?
>>
File: fbi bro.gif (2 MB, 4024x7877) Image search: [Google]
fbi bro.gif
2 MB, 4024x7877
>>79855198
see where i said "blackmailed to the brim"

If you haven't read this yet, i strongly urge you to. Because this guy, who based on what happened today- we can tell is more likely legit than not...this guy goes on to explain how almost the entire government is in a gridlock of corruption, and that they're choosing to prolong the unavoidable.
>>
>>79853655
He said no reasonable prosecutor would go ahead with it. To me he's signaling that the DOJ is stacked with Obamas people. But my question is, is anyone surprised by this? Obama has proven time and time again he will do anything he wants and no one does anything, especially the conservatives for fear of being labeled "racists". The liberals really have the US by the balls.
>>
File: 1464618685337.jpg (51 KB, 597x507) Image search: [Google]
1464618685337.jpg
51 KB, 597x507
ITT grasping at straws
>>
File: 1439934650111.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1439934650111.png
17 KB, 274x242
>>79856392
>>
File: king platypus.jpg (19 KB, 247x241) Image search: [Google]
king platypus.jpg
19 KB, 247x241
>The FBI aren't assassinating Hillary

What the fuck
>>
>explicit intent to break the law
>I shouldn't be pulled over for going 100 in a 65 because I didn't mean to.
>>
>>79855520
I love posts like these. Not sure if I believe it or not.
>>
>>79858817
it's up to you of course to believe it or not, but so far the trends point to the plausibility of legitimacy
>>
>>79855520

what the fuck are SAPs
>>
>>79861958
Read the post, he explains what they are around halfway through
>>
>>79861958
Special Access Programs. For very specific eyes only.
>>
>>79863101
>>79863372

ah my bad, he started with them early on and I thought I'd stop reading until I learned what they are. thanks
>>
>>79853655
No friend, he told the world of her crimes...straight up admitted shes guilty...said no "reasonable" prosecutor would take the case...because any reasonable prosecutor wants to live.
>>
>>79853019
Ppl are speaking to you through your tv now?

>You need to get professional help, Anon.

I-i-i-i'm worried for you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.