[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7/5/2016 >no Jupiter thread GET IT TOGETHER /pol/ h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>7/5/2016
>no Jupiter thread

GET IT TOGETHER /pol/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/world/juno-jupiter-nasa/
>>
>>79852665

This isn't politics, dude. Go to /sci/.
>>
>>79852665
literally that one guy who drives a huge truck to make up for his small dick the planet
>>
>>79853017

>being jelly that you're not YUGE
>>
>>79852909
We can make it so.

This thread is now about the politics of space colonization. Will off-world colonies push for independence like in sci-fi, or will they be satisfied to be remote territories of their parent nations back on Earth?

For that matter, are there any international agreements regarding colonization? Can the US carve out a chunk of Mars to call their own, or would the colony be under no particular jurisdiction?
>>
File: Saturn V.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Saturn V.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
YOU MAY ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY HAS PUT A MAN ON THE MOON

I WILL STOP POSTING NOW
>>
>>79853182
Uranus > Jupiter. Uranus is perfectly sized, clean, homogenous, blue. Jupiter is just a mess.
>>
>>79853480
It's also considered to be "the father planet".

Uranus is __________
>>
File: im.jpg (98 KB, 1720x1720) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
98 KB, 1720x1720
>>79853640
perfect
>>
>>79853927
t-thanks.
>>
>>79852665
So what did NASA spend a billion dollars and five years on? Nothing important? Okay, just another day for NASA then.
>>
>>79853399
Do the german rocket scientist count?
>>
>>79855146

Hillary voter detected.
>>
>>79855418
Not really, but I wish they would spend money on something other than sending rovers and satellites to collect rocks and look at vapor. No one cares about rocks unless we're mining them.

Announce something exciting for once like in the fifties and sixties and start making technology that will trickle down to the general public again.
>>
>>79855742
>Announce something exciting for once like in the fifties and sixties and start making technology that will trickle down to the general public again

Okay, restore their budget to 50s and 60s era levels and they will.
>>
>>79852909

> CNN
> NASA
> not politics
>>
>believing in space

/pol/ is far more blue pilled than i thought
>>
>>79855839
Don't kid yourself. Even if they had a larger budget they would still do the same kind of shit. They would just send more rovers and satellites more often.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.