[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Data shows that since 1970, Planned Parenthood has per
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ablate21.png (214 KB, 447x294) Image search: [Google]
ablate21.png
214 KB, 447x294
"Data shows that since 1970, Planned Parenthood has performed more than 6 million abortions."

What if they were Jewish abortions?

>Anudda shoah !

https://www.sba-list.org/suzy-b-blog/top-12-reasons-defund-planned-parenthood-now
>>
But they're mostly nonwhite. Not ideal, but fuck it, I'll take the edgy stance of supporting it.
>>
File: 1457247081079.png (188 KB, 347x360) Image search: [Google]
1457247081079.png
188 KB, 347x360
>poor niggers aborting their welfare leeches before they have a chance to kill each other 18 year later

Abortion isn't being inflicted on anyone.
>>
>>79848469
god bless PP.

Just imagine how much further in debt we would be from all those extra gibmedats
>>
>>79848639
>>79848653
but should we allow third trimester, even under state regulations?
>>
>>79848469
>20 million niglets aborted every year
feels good man
>>
>>79848469
And they've effectively shoa'd their most fervent voter base! Good job jews! Thanks for keeping the black population down! Good Jew! Good!
>>
File: 1465757516409.png (55 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1465757516409.png
55 KB, 436x425
>>79848469

Anybody caught a cap of the dude who worked in planned parenthood, happily admitting to having removed from the ghetto over 120 future convicts?
>>
>>79848745
Who is we?

If state regulations permit late abortion, as most any of them do in the event of rape or a threat to the mother's health, then it seems to me that "we" are already allowing it.
>>
>>79849866
I was just putting forward a moral question.

To be honest, I have always held the argument that by the third trimester there can't be a possibility that the mother "didn't know" she was pregnant, but I suppose threat of the mother's health is another story.

All together, I am weary of third term abortions because

>looks scary bruh
>society of loose sexuality without moral repercussion

but i'm willing to admit moral repercussion isn't for the state to enforce.
>>
>>79850161
If you want moral repercussions for sexual promiscuity, women who have abortions are hardly the most efficient place to start.

For every woman that undergoes an abortion, there are a thousand who sleep around without ever needing one. Not to mention all the males in the equation.

I'd advise looking at alcohol, contraceptives, and sex in pop-culture first if you really want to tackle loose sexuality. Good luck on that, though.
>>
>>79851258
Might as well go for Sharia. Or just stop letting Dindus over-represent degeneracy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.