[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA >THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE INDICTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (900 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
file.png
900 KB, 800x799
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE INDICTED

LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Do you honestly still think he's gonna win? I've been laughing and telling you idiots how delusional you are being for thinking he has a chance against HRC.

You wake up yet? You realize that democrats are going to win AGAIN? I know some of you are still fucking stupid enough to not realize it's over yet so I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face every single day after the election. I can't wait for all the rage and tears.
>>
>>79848330
>A FUCKING LEAF

If you'd pay attention you'd see how people across the board are reacting to this.

Everybody just witnessed another Clinton scandal. This has been known for awhile. Trump just won the election, he has all the ammo he needs to take her down.

>extremely careless
>mishandled secrets
>still has security clearance

Nobody can deny the corruption.
>>
>>79848471

>trump just won the election

oh my god this is too much

i literally dont know how i can wait until november

can i have your email? so i can rub it in your face personally when she wins? or are you afraid of her winning....?

oh my gosh i am grinning ear to ear i dont know what to say

I told you so isnt gonna be enough for this shit
>>
>>79848330
>edgelord rooting for rotten corruption

how does it feel to be lower than filth
>>
>>79848684

The trump racists will be out in full force if he won. I'd rather have her in office than have a white supremacist uprising. This will be the nail in the coffin for racists in america.

Obama started it. Hillary will end it.
>>
Trump supporters going to get cucked so hard by the God Empress
>>
File: 1466560610662.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1466560610662.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>79848785
?????
>>
>>79848785
>I'd rather have her in office than have a white supremacist uprising.

>i'd rather throw away my rights and due process

k dude

i'm sure some microaggressions are worse than watching your government break its own laws because they're the new nobility

>le power to le people
>>
File: 8aOEiGT.jpg (84 KB, 640x617) Image search: [Google]
8aOEiGT.jpg
84 KB, 640x617
>>79848330
as someone who also can't vote for her, i'm with you MapleOP
>>
>>79848330
If you wanted to see Hillary in jail, too bad for you. If you wanted to see Trump in office, couldn't have gone better.
>>
>>79848932

Racists love trump, its a fact, and /pol/ is the proof. This is a board full of racists and I am going to love every second when their hopes were crushed

>>79848955

dont you have a klansman meeting to go to? I'm impressed you made an entire post without saying nigger or shitskin
>>
>>79848330
She will win.

That's for sure. Only a fucking fool thinks that the Trump clown has any chance.

Minorities will all vote for Clinton, women will all vote for Clinton, Berniefags will all vote for Clinton.

Trump has no chance of winning thing despite all this /pol/ propaganda. You guys blew the chance of electing a decent republican candidate, but nope, you had to go for the clown.
>>
>>79849116
I still don't understand what you're saying. Racists love trump?
>>
File: 1389286014579.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1389286014579.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>79849116
>dont you have a klansman meeting to go to? I'm impressed you made an entire post without saying nigger or shitskin

you're pretty bad at this leaf
>>
>"The law only applies if you're not a rich Democrat"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmNQTCwoN0I
>>
>t-trump will btfo hillary in debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIYFUlR-Qy0

hillary fucking stomps him in this speech. you think he can recover in the mainstream if she just keeps slamming him like this? The media is on her side. All she has to do is keep saying he is racist and its an easy win.

Love it.
>>
File: 1446070189366.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1446070189366.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>79848330
Laugh while you can, but you gain nothing to support a class of people who put themselves above the law.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.