[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Maoris act white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cu48hZs.jpg (332 KB, 780x459) Image search: [Google]
Cu48hZs.jpg
332 KB, 780x459
Does Maoris act white or like niggers?
>>
>>79847071
>pic related
>>
>>79847071
their dance is pretty cool. Can i flee to new zealand now pls?
>>
>>79847071
>black
>white
Neither, because they act like what they are, fat asian islanders. Now go back to your cuck shed.
>>
File: typical new zealander.jpg (62 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
typical new zealander.jpg
62 KB, 500x501
>>
>>79847071
they're a primitive culture, but they don't steal if that's what you mean. They're like hawaiians, just lazy pineapple niggers.
>>
They make their sons guzzle the cum of all the tribal elders so yes, they may as well be honorary whites
>>
>>79847362
Lol hori's steal their fair bit my man. Also don't wanna run into a group of them late at night or out on the piss.

But yeah they're nowhere near as bad as your blacks, maybe comparable to Mexicans? The biggest problem recently is them forcing their culture and language onto us. FFS we had to have a "Karakia" or Maori prayer before a Maths test because one of the wahine's asked for it.
>>
in south auckland it's all poor islanders and maoris so there's a bit of gang culture. they're all integrated into western culture though even if they commit more crime statistically, esp in south auckland, but they're fine to deal with.

worst stuff is the treaty settlements from how we arrived still to this day and they're quite (((maori))) if you know what I mean.

also the cuck maori shit pushed on us in public institutions people only do to be politically correct is gay, but nobody actually cares for it and knows what it means - just a gay bunch of maori words before a speech or on a building to show you're making an effort i guess.

but yeah, for the most part they're integrated into culture.... Also helps considering they've all been cucked out of fullbloodedness
>>
>>79847249
Hakas are fucking awesome.
>>
>>79847357
it's amazing what wearing clothes and learning how to read will do to a person.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.