[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So true. Where are Muslims safe, if not in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 576x1024
So true. Where are Muslims safe, if not in America?
>>
How about the traditional fucking Muslim lands?

Hell I'll even be generous and let them have chechnya or some balkan shithole.
>>
>>79845753
she could just not be muslim
>>
It's a free country. She's free to leave at any time.
>>
>>79845824
Suck my dick, last time we killed them, you bombed the shit out of us, fatfuck. Your problem now.
>>
>>79845753
She should be liberated of her body then
>>
>>79845824
>Muslim lands
>Safe
>>
>>79845753
What is it with SJWs and this weird fixation with the word body? Like shit about "black bodies" or "female bodies.". Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: 1126.gif (45 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45 KB, 389x259
>>79845753
>The "middle eastern feminist" has to live in the United States
>>
>>79845952
Shut up former Yugoslavia.

You serbian bastards like the imperial germans use the skull and crossbones. You're clearly in the wrong buncha pirate fetishists.
>>
MUH VICTUMHOOD
>>
>>79845753
No where,I hope.
>>
>>79846158
Identity politics
>>
>>79846048
>Oww
>Xe
>Swede
kek

You know what the Muslims mean by safe. If they do not want to be discriminated against, they should go to whatever shithole where their denomination is the flavor of the month.
>>
>>79846158
it's a gender-neutral term, simple as
>>
>>79845753
She's not a Muslim. That's not a Muslim name.

Still an idiot though
>>
>>79845753

lets see

>live in america
> worst they suffer is an occassional slap, criticism of their religion and prophet and people who wont tolerate their bullshit.

>live in islamic nation
>oppressive regime, torture them, kills them for witchcraft, homosexuality, atheism.
>no true democracy.
>terrorists constantly snackbarring.

>huh guys america is too dangerous for us.

fuck off muslima.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.