[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: james_comey.jpg (33 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
james_comey.jpg
33 KB, 876x493
Why did Comey and the FBI let her off the hook? He's a Republican...
>>
>>79842945
Safety of himself and his family.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2012-02-04-20h11m03s105.png (142 KB, 680x272) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-02-04-20h11m03s105.png
142 KB, 680x272
>>79842945
They're both on the same payroll. There is currently 8.5 Trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon. Who do you think got it?
>>
this goes way beyond party politics

If Comey did anything he'd be living in a cardboard box begging for spare change a year from now
>>
Cuck.

>>79843196

Not an excuse.
>>
>>79843495
or fucking dead.
>>
FOMER VICE PRESIDENT OF LOCKHEED MARTIN AND HSBC. TOTAL SHILL
>>
Better that Trump faces Hillary instead of Biden or Sanders
>>
>>79843593
I'm not excusing his actions. I'm just stating the reality of the situation.

also

>unironically using the work 'cuck'

gas yourself fag.
>>
>>79842945
>republicans are the good guys

I don't blame you for thinking this, considering neo-/pol/ had been infiltrated.... But /pol/ was never Republican or Neo-Con.

Infact, /pol/ hated Republicans more then Democracts till Trump came along.
>>
>>79843853
>head of FBI
>not being a philosphical cause driven sociopath
>>
she's not off the hook she just isn't being indicted for a felony, which was the only question on the table today

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

these things will be decided later.

if she faces security sanctions, she cannot be president. she can't even get a pleb-tier secret clearance.
>>
>>79844099
>unironically believing people in power are there for the common good and not just for their own selfish gain

wew lad
>>
>>79843975
Uhhh your timeline is a little off there friend
>>
>>79844253
if she got off the hook for jail time you think they'd refuse her a security clearance lanyard?
>>
>>79843853

>being so much of a cuck that you dislike people using the word.

Maddox, pls go.
>>
>>79844253
they need to do something about it

if she gets off with basically nothing happening i am gonna be butthurt as fuck
>>
>>79843853

Cuck.
>>
I think there's something to be said about it being better for America that this thing not play out in court.

I also think the only chance Trump has at winning is to run against Hillary, the literal walking embodiment of corruption, so on that level I'm happy she won't be indicted.

And Hillary is a big fish. The IRS are the only ones badass enough to catch big fishes.
>>
Your daily reminder:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
>>
>>79843975
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>79843975
>leaf
actually it was the opposite you fucking idiot we hate both now go suck a maple cock paki
>>
>>79843975
Nah fag, pol was on the Ron Paul bandwagon since it changed from /new/

We were never for your liberal bullshit
>>
>>79844593
IRS got BTFO by the Scientology loonies
>>
>>79844593
Oh, really? The organization that admitted they went after republicans is going to take down the liberal God-queen? I doubt it.
>>
File: 1464541893084.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464541893084.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>79844474
>>79844511
>>
>>79842945
>Why did Comey and the FBI let her off the hook?

See
>>79843646

>Mr. FBI basically said "what she did is grossly negligent and against the law, but we're not going to indict because she's untouchable"

>Look beyond the surface and look at the subtext. He's fucking dogwhistling. The Obama administration is not allowing hin to proceed and forcing him to say no indictment, but he's doing so in such a way that obviously tips off and tells everyone that hes being forced to say it.

>This is not a totally terrible scenario. Clinton looks completely corrupt. If she were actually indicted, then the DNC would step in and nominate someone else. No point in making her look bad if it causes them to pick another dem that has a better chance of winning
>>
File: oldfag.jpg (108 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
oldfag.jpg
108 KB, 413x600
>>79842945
He's a politician first, an LEO second. You don't get his job without being adept at politics.

If he recommended that they throw the book at her then it would be "partisan politics" and would actually give her ammunition in the form of boo-hoo they are picking on the girl I dindu nuffin. Comey went to great lengths to explain that she did all of these retarded things, stuff that you certainly wouldn't want a president bumbling around with, to at least wreck her chances of being president. He did as much damage as he could without creating chaos in the government.
>>
He didn't want to trip and accidentally shoot himself 3 times in the back of his head
>>
>>79842945
because he's a card-carrying Communist (Comy).
>>
He chose his own life instead of the future of the country.
>>
>>79844497
Maybe Comey did this to put the fire back into the Republican belly of red states that don't seem to like Trump much ie Texas. Everyone who was skeptical of Clinton before this is butthurt now.
>>
>>79844926
He is still a pussy tough, id rather die (politically or irl) for my country than let that bitch be president.

Unless this is some kind of 4d chess move (it isn't) he will be forever remembered as another Clinton lackey.
>>
I'm sure it was the vast right wing conspiracy.....
>>
>>79844813
this is true but being pro-ron paul isn't really a refutation that "/pol/ was never republican." paul himself was barely accepted by republicans; he's too much of a real, old school conservative for them.
>>
>>79847110
Yeah, that's kind of true. I would say it's not so much that /pol/ is pro-republican, but the only people who will stop the insanity of the left are all republicans.
>>
>shillary campaigning with obongo on the same day of the announcement

PURE COINCIDENCE
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.