[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
Is suicide the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>79831737
Its the only sure way to escape the facade of illusions. Stay too long and you may arrive at the last destination - insanity.
>>
More like hellpill
>>
>>79831737
Yes
>>
File: 1460515025715.jpg (58 KB, 750x683) Image search: [Google]
1460515025715.jpg
58 KB, 750x683
>>79832231

A..are you okay Australia?
>>
File: Suicidal.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
Suicidal.png
19 KB, 1350x561
>>79831737
The less you have to lose the more you got the world by the balls.
>>
I suppose, you answer the ultimate truth.

It's also the ultimate blue pill because holy shit you are a massive pussy
>>
No, more like ultimate bluepill.

White people killing themselves is what they want.
>>
Unless you are a spy discovered or Hitler, suicide is never the answer. Kek wills it
>>
>>79831737

For the person who does it, sure.

Too bad the realization that you had only one life comes too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>79831737
Don't do it, pussy.
>>
>>79832730

Well, it's not really a realization is it? You're too dead to "realize" things and/or regret them.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 286x256
Its kinda shit to know how all of this ends. I know I have to go through with it, there are many reasons and it all just piles up everyday a little bit more.
The Motivation to live is long gone, I can't even remember what it was like to have any, I have no goals and no ambitions, nothing interests me and everything seems awfully boring.

Nothing seems to be worth the hassle and the most basic things feel like endless chores.
>>
>>79832231
>heh, so... this is it then. Sudoku it is.
*unsheathes katana*
>UREEEEYAAAAAHHH
>S-sainora... cruel worldo-sama...
>>
No, killing an arab in an empty beach under a scorching sun is.
>>
>>79832601
What do you mean by "they"?

Politicians? Greedy corrupt globalists?
Everyone in society?

No one cares if you live or die.

People do care if you live the way you want relinquished from any restraints.
>>
File: hitler suicide.jpg (15 KB, 240x165) Image search: [Google]
hitler suicide.jpg
15 KB, 240x165
>>79831737
Yes, so you and everyone here should do it. It'll be so based. Hitler did it, and he was super based. Be like Hitler-sempai, kill yourself.
>>
>>79831737
>Is suicide the ultimate redpill?
kek amerifat
>>
>>79832601
There are no money in dead people retard,
>>
>>79832910
>t. skinhead
>>
>>79832952
'Cept Hitler-sama did it because of bullying by the Ruskies.
>>
The coward's way out. Permanent solution to a temporary problem. But does have the advantage of decreasing the surplus population.
>>
If you kill yourself because your life sucks/ bad circumstances/ you have an illness and just want to die etc, it's normal.

If you kill yourself because MUH FEELINGS or MUH GF BROKE UP WITH ME, it's bluepilled.

If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.
>>
>>79831737
More like the ultimate bluepill as you try to escape from reality.

Being redpilled means you are aware of the reality, you understand it and you embrace it. You use it to your advantage.
>>
>>79833066
>he never read absurd litterature

How's life in Krautstan, ahmed?
>>
>>79831737
A man taking his life is like a soldier leaving his post.
>>
>>79833165
You are not aware of the true nature of reality at all.
>>
>>79832516
>It's also the ultimate blue pill because holy shit you are a massive pussy

That appears to be an error in logic.

If a person wants to die but is too cowardly to kill themselves then they are a coward, whereas the man who does kill himself is the braver man.
>>
>>79833149
>If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.

A..are you okay burgerbro?
>>
>>79833104
It is not a temporary problem

it never is
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 700x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 700x481
>>79832839
>>
>>79833269
No. Once you get redpilled that hard, you are literally not OK for the rest of your life. I chuckle at funny memes, laugh at jokes, smile when I'm temporarily happy, etc but I can never forget what I saw. I feel empty inside knowing I'm nothing more than a monkey. I see women as monkeys in wigs and with makeup on. I see people on the news as monkeys.

If you want to have some semblance of what I realized, look at an ant on the ground and squish it.

Realise two things:

1. You are just like that ant. Neither of you matter, and you're both just OBJECTS. Nothing more.
2. You did it a favor.
>>
OP here, not suicidal just a thought.
>>
>>79833687
dammit i misspelled realize after spelling it correctly. doesn't matter tho, nothing does. except memes.
>>
File: ligotti.jpg (82 KB, 907x1360) Image search: [Google]
ligotti.jpg
82 KB, 907x1360
>>79833149
>realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.

Most redpilled post I've read on here desu.
>>
>>79833687
>babby's first existential dilemma
>somehow he managed to get PTSD from it

Holy shit go find some balls you chuck
>>
>>79831737
"normal" human isnt programmed to kill himself, same with animals.
There is difference between killing yourself for real or just being attention whore.
If you tried it for real once, there is no help for you.
only drugs (anti-depression drugs etc.) will hold you, but your brain is pretty much done for.

Or you just have to realise that nothing really matters.
race/gender bla bla bla this doesnt matter at all, people try to give reason to their life, but the truth is, the outcome will be always same.
You are going to get ill
and you are going to die.
>>
>>79833687

Get better at burying your head in the sand and enjoying the hedonistic pleasures of life nonexistence would not have afforded you.
>>
>>79831737

If you are northern european, no.

If you are anything else, yes.
>>
>>79833687
edgy
>>
>>79833149
>If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.
i've actually never been able to deal with this

i'm nearly dead from liver cirrhosis because i could never think of a reason to even live anymore
>>
>>79833925
Most people simply go back to a stage of denial after their existential crises though.

It's often not finding balls but simply blocking out what you know and trying to forget it all the time.

The only ballsy reaction is living with that truth every day.
>>
>>79832952
No he escaped to south america and died of old age
I want to die too op but dont do it
>>
>>79832987
Oy vey. That's right goy. But always remember 6 trillion
>>
>>79832839
that's called depression, go look for god
>>
File: ss.png (398 KB, 691x578) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
398 KB, 691x578
>>79835297
Stop mixing potatoes with trees
>>
>>79835605
Don't be a schmuck, buy my book
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.