[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christoph Waltz Calls Nigel Farage The "Head Rat"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: ib_christophwaltzlanda.jpg (121 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
ib_christophwaltzlanda.jpg
121 KB, 960x854
Christoph Waltz Calls Nigel Farage The "Head Rat" after stepping down as leader of the UK Independence Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RvsBnxTEY
>>
File: 1465764195640.png (30 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1465764195640.png
30 KB, 800x559
>>79826433
>Christoph Waltz steps down as head of SPECTRE
Come back and fight you snivelling coward
>>
File: 346444.jpg (195 KB, 957x984) Image search: [Google]
346444.jpg
195 KB, 957x984
>>
File: 1467709301939-pol.jpg (57 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
1467709301939-pol.jpg
57 KB, 240x400
>>79826433
>literally a meme actor
>shilling for the EU
Remind me why we should express anything other than disgust at this unbridled elitism.
The wealthy elite class despise, with a passion, everything the middle class stands for. This faggot would never have to deal with the effects of mass migration, so he can afford to be a liberal shit to boost his popularity while Europe suffers.
>>
>>79826433
Hey it's Mr Famous again.
>>
>>79826433
Just shows he has no idea what he's talking about.

Farage founded UKIP to campaign for Britain to leave the EU.

He's accomplished that goal.

Having done that he is stepping aside as leader to allow others in the party to determine the future of the party as his primary political goal has already been achieved.

>hurr durr rat fleeing the sinking ship
>>
File: 1465131083428.jpg (16 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1465131083428.jpg
16 KB, 340x480
>>79826433
>caring about the opinions of a hollywood actor who is disconnected from reality and living in a cush fairytale world
>>
guy who plays pretend for a living and now in a kids movie calls out farage hahahaha this is hilarious
>>
>>79826433
Well, he's also supporting Van der Bellend, so fuck him.
>>
>>79826908
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit
Sug en kuk.
>>
File: 63b37d332.jpg (22 KB, 305x336) Image search: [Google]
63b37d332.jpg
22 KB, 305x336
What's the deal with these showbiz people thinking their opinion matters?
>>
>>79827474
Loadsemone, recognized face, has a look of "success" to them which is giving them this air of confidence, and it works in a way.
For better or worse.
>>
Another rich foreign cunt telling people what to think.

This shit will all be over in a few years. If we have to wreck this country to take it back from these pedophiles then so be it.
>>
>>79826433
One of the actors I really respect
Actors
Not politicians

Fucking actors should get the fucking fuck out of politics
Same with musicians

Jesus fuck
>>
>>79826433
>Celebrities are now political experts
>Random people on Twitter are now financial and economic experts

I hope when the purging starts I get to experience the aftermath and I'm not one of those they expect in the wreckage.
>>
Plausible deniability tends to be a useful thing, but you've gotta be a bit more subtle to make it actually plausible...
>>
never trust the political opinions of anyone too rich to be forced to face their consequences
>>
What a fucking cuck.
C.Watlz is now the Austrian Jane Fonda.
>>
>>79827154
Shut up slav shit
>>
>>79826433
Boris Johnson stepped down from the conservative race, and Nigel Farage straight retired, are you seriously telling me those aren't awkward as fuck and weird decisions after they won the referendum?

Almost like they weren't expecting to, or didn't want to, and they have no idea what the fuck to do now.

Circlejerk all you want, just stating facts. The two "leaders" abandoned the movement when it needed them most.
>>
Butthurt kraut
>>
I love Mr. Waltz. Sad to learn he's el cucko.
>>
>>79830322
You know extremely little of the intricacies of our poopey politics, and I'm no master of it either but there are logical reasonings as much as it looks filmsy. For a start Farage keeps getting hoisted on a poitard that isn't his own, he wasn't allowed in the official Leave campaign.
>>
>>79826433
whats there counter argument for brexit? All im hearing from them is name calling
>>
>>79830322
>Farage's entire political career revolved around Britain leaving the EU
>Britain is leaving the EU
>He's jumped ship

I don't get this meme. You know he's not an MP and there's literally nothing more he can do right. I hope Leadsom takes over as party leader and invites Nigel to her cabinet, the butthurt would be off the fucking charts.
>>
>>79830518
It's not surprising, he's been in several Tarantino movies, and he's a transblack foot fag.
>>
>>79830548
*flimsy, not filmsy

And desu can see why Farage quits now, what do you want him to do? Be the PM? He had no power to orchestrate anything of his previous willing...
>>
>>79826433
Farage said at the start of the referendum that leaving the EU was the only reason he was in politics and that it would mark the end for him if it proceeded.

He managed to meet his goal and he kept his word. He could've easily stayed in politics and rake in money but he didn't. How many politicians can say this?
>>
>>79830322
Farage had wanted to step down after the last election but there wasn't really any replacement. He has back pain from his plane crash and constantly receives death threats from millenials. I think he has earned his retirement on that cushy EU gravy train.
>>
>>79830548
>>79830640
>>79830803
You are rationalizing instead of reasoning. Whatever, I am in no hurry to be proven correct, see you in a while.
>>
>>79830881
Get fucked you dense cunt. No-one gives a fucking shit about you, we are merely forming a bond of reasoning to enlighten numbnut shitters like you.

Us > you. BB.
>>
>>79830881
There's nothing to reason over, it's literally as straightforward as people have said it is. Why don't you explain exactly what it is you expect him to do by staying?
>>
>>79826433
Isn't this the self-flaggelating German faggot who always plays in anti-white movies?
>>
>>79826987

but he wasn't always rich right? Only the last few years, so he's always been a fucking leftwing nutter.

But I can explain why he's so left, because he's a fucking idiot. How do I know this? He's an actor.
>>
Why is everyone and everything involved with Craig's Bond so cancerous?
>>
>>79831216

Please name a pro-white movie produced by shekelwood and we'll debate that.
>>
>>79830238
Why don't you shut up, Germcuck. Leave Based Poland alone.
>>
>>79831216
he is austrian
>>
>>79826433
Actor, Wealthy, Not a politician, Not British, Plays Pro Diversity roles, Supports jewish propaganda.
yeah his opinion means a lot.
>>
File: ftN0MG.jpg (101 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ftN0MG.jpg
101 KB, 858x536
>>79833487
The fire rises
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.