[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we live long enough to see slavery be reintroduced in western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1467721324257.jpg (84 KB, 634x771) Image search: [Google]
1467721324257.jpg
84 KB, 634x771
Will we live long enough to see slavery be reintroduced in western countries?
>>
>>79826066
No
>>
That's a really horrible prediction.

Africa will hit it's limit soon and will begin to rapidly decline.
>>
I got another question
Why isn't European population declining fast in these graphs? I thought we were going extinct and that why we had to start importing millions of migrants?
>>
>>79826236
based on what exactly? What will make it declined? What is going to change?
>>
>>79826415
Not every county can be in decline as fast as Italy.

Ireland for example is still growing.
>>
>>79826563
When the West goes to shit and/or turns Nazi, the foreign aid will stop and shitty factory jobs will stop coming. Western farming techniques, medical expertise, education, etc. will be mostly gone and forgotten by the native African populations. They'll starve.
>>
File: italia-grafico-nascite-672.jpg (93 KB, 672x351) Image search: [Google]
italia-grafico-nascite-672.jpg
93 KB, 672x351
>>79826625
We know (((who))) to blame for that
>>
>>79826066
The jews would love that.
>>
File: 11.jpg (402 KB, 1280x929) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
402 KB, 1280x929
>>79826066
Yes, of course.
>>
>>79826770
You? Italy's population was shrinking long before the financial crisis. Ireland has a financial crisis too you know.
>>
>>79826066
i wouldn't mind having a pet nigger to clean the house and do the yard but problems exist. First you can never trust them to not turn on you like a wild animal. Also, there's no good way to dispose of the nigger when you'r done with it. Landfills and recycling places don't want them. So what's an owner to do with an unwanted nigger? There's simply no good place to dispose of them. Finally, niggers do not have morality hardwired within them. They are completely confused when it comes to morality. So one cannot easily keep them in the house.
>>
>>79826903
>Italy's population was shrinking long before the financial crisis.
No. Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>79826563
The world economy is in all likelyhood going to collapse or need big restructuring in the next 20 years at maximum(I mean look at all the debts and the bubbles, good lord), which means that foreign aid will have to stop.
>>
>>79826563
They'll fucking melt and starve
>>
>>79827067
This is not niggers who would be traded. But mostly white women sold from failed European states to Middle East.
>>
It's already present and on the rise, but officially we'll likely not see it recognised.
Besides we've pretty much got peasants with how cucked by the market some people are, proud to be simple as many of 'em are.
No need for slaves if you can have easily appeased peasants that will help maintain their own servitude in many cases.
>>
>>79826066
Its already happening, its called wage slaves.
Before the Masters used to have to supply food and shelter, now they just supply wages.
>>
>>79827099
quite right, it wasn't shrinking before. Someone told me it was not long ago. Still, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

>>79827121
Is it really nothing but foreign aid that's keeping 1.4 billion blacks alive?
>>
>>79826066
>Outsourcing
>Insourcing
>Student loans
We have tons of slavery, most people are too dumb to see it because the slavers learned about rebranding.
>>
>>79827714
>competitive labour market
>availability of financial credit
so tragic. Life's just not fair is it?
>>
>>79828067
(((You)))
>>
>>79826729
I don't consider aid a bad thing, but they need to learn how to farm and cultivate land - by possibly building greenhouses across the continent (since Africa receives little rain).

I doubt that this will work however as all it takes is a warlord or an uneducated and violent population to destroy the infrastructure of food production.
>>
>>79827608
">Is it really nothing but foreign aid that's keeping 1.4 billion blacks alive?"

Most likely not as they would probably trade their minerals with other countries in order to receive food supplies from other nations.
>>
>>79827424
This
>>
File: UN pop proj africa.png (134 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
UN pop proj africa.png
134 KB, 960x1089
If you thought invading Iraq was the worst thing George W Bush did, think again.

His African AIDS prevention and treatment program is going to have consequences orders of magnitude worse.
>>
we are slaves of a different kind. 19th century slaves arent useful as they used to be anymore. this is because they can't buy things and be consmers. the modern form of slavery is us. consumers who are slaves to money.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.