[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know approximately how many refugees are in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Does anyone know approximately how many refugees are in Europe at the moment?
>>
>>79825514
Too much
>>
>>79825514
A lot, more than 50
>>
>>79825536
too many*
didnt realize Belgians were fucking dyslexic
>>
No

that's how illegal immigration works.
>>
>1090k
>>
THE LOLIS CAN STAY!
(THE LOLIS CAN STAY)
>>
Way too many

But really no. Merkel's retarded open door policy has given them no reason to at least respect due process. I think they lost track of like five hundred thousand to a million earlier this year.
>>
>>79825514

They stopped telling us about it so I'm going to go ahead and guess 10 million """"refugees""""
>>
File: Merkel.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768
>>79825514
Not nearly enough.
>>
File: 1467581956767.png (494 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1467581956767.png
494 KB, 650x887
>>79825514
No, everything we got are estimates since controlling your borders and protecting your state is racist and shit, but it all doesn't matter anyway, almost nobody should get asylum, but even if someone gets his asylum denied, it's not enforced anyway and they stay here illegally, without counting towards any statistic and without getting any money, which means they will resort to crime, since all of them are to stupid and lazy for 1st world jobs. Best example is that nigger in Vienna, who came in 2008 or something like that and was supposed to fuck off in 2010, but nobody actually gave a shit and so he could cause a ton of crime most of it drug and violence related and it all culminated in a nigger spergout with him bashing the head in of a poor middle age cleaning lady who had the misfortune of running across him at 3:00 AM since that was when her shift started, but it doesn't really matter since people like her have no strong lobby, also the current politicians have no interest in changing this, since as I said illegals don't count towards any statistic and that is all that counts today, fuck what it actually looks like, the statistics are important so their mouth pieces (all established media and traitor NGOs) can lie more convincingly and gather those tax-shekels, shit like that keeps happening and they wonder why people get all Hitler-murdery about politics and our state of affairs, mark my words in 20 years people will talk about Merkel like they talk about Hitler now. The woman ruined an entire continent for decades to come and somebody should make her pay the price for that.
>>
File: 1467675354097.jpg (38 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1467675354097.jpg
38 KB, 600x534
>>79825514
What kind of fucking question is this, maybe it would be appropriate to ask of anyone was actually keeping count
>>
Between 1 and 2 million, most of which have landed in Germany, Sweden and the border countries. (Italy, Spain, Greece)
>>
>>79825514
Zero. Because there is no country right next to Europe that's a war-zone. This means, that the moment a refugee from, say Syria, touches Turkish soil, he seizes to be a refugee. From then on, they are tourists, or more precisely, welfare tourists.

What really grinds my gears, if when they call people from Morocco or Ghana or whatever "refugees". Basically everybody who's not a white male and from Europe or the Anglo-Sphere is viewed as "refugee".

If you want to know how much human filth made it across the Mediterranean Sea or some other route to collect gibsmedat and rape dem white wymens, nobody knows. Not even the bureaucrats.

The prophecy says, that in 10 years time, there once were 6 million "refugees" in Europa and then they aren't anymore.
>>
>>79826317
You are right, joseph schnitzel mit pommfritzl, i wish i could do more about the current situation than making people in town angry at fugees
>>
File: 1466683367224.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1466683367224.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>79825514
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.