[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the red pill really worth it? I'm red pilled but a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 580133-275838-34.jpg (22 KB, 780x336) Image search: [Google]
580133-275838-34.jpg
22 KB, 780x336
Is the red pill really worth it? I'm red pilled but a bunch of my friends want to prevent me from going to our local smash tournaments we hold because I'm offensive. I only ever tell the truth and never really do anything for reaction. I stand loud and proud in my opposition to trans, and muzzles, and I think that's what they find offensive. Should I just dump them and melee and just hang out with my red pilled girl?
>>
>>79823475
*tips
>>
One of the 48 Laws is:
Think as you like, but behave like others.
>>
never show your true power to bluepills unless they ask you
>>
File: 1441352656243.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1441352656243.png
1 MB, 978x655
>revealing your power level
>>
>>79823475
have some tact lil nigga
>>
ey man i play melee too, who are u and what region do u play. btw i know i am in australia but i used to be usa
>>
>>79823475
Never stop playing melee

best game there is
>>
>>79823626
>>79823731
What kind of friendship demands you not be honest? To hell with your faggot "friends" OP. Speak the truth and beat them in melee.
>>
The world gets offended too easily. Just look at muzzies, women, and blacks. And they are a big population of our world. The red pill is always worth it and we truly are better off for being able to be passionate and vulgar whenever we want without feeling scared. Don't let normies convince you otherwise. They live a pathetic lives of ignorance and predictability.
>>
Just dont tell everybody how much you hate trannies. It is really not that hard
>>
God I fucking love SSBM

Today's men are so weak.
>>
Don't share your power level with others unless it's asked of you. In that case, be honest.
>>
>>79824243
truly the only redpilled fighting game, bluepill babies go play tr4sh
>>
>>79823475
these
>>79823574
>>79823731
but
>blue pilled friends
>smash tournament
>red pilled girl
... anon...
>>
>>79823851
SC, one of the worst states lol
>>
>>79824398
Well thats probably the best advice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.