[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ the American memes are real. I'm half-spic and I pretend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 646x774
/pol/ the American memes are real.
I'm half-spic and I pretend to be white.

I look completely Anglo but both the white and Mexican communities deny me on the basis of my race.
Mexicans call me gringo and tell me that I can't handle anything spicy and whites tell me that I'm not really white.
I'm a good responsible person and the Mexican half of my family is completely legal and very hard working.

/pol/ can I still breed with white women, and if I so will my childrenand I be accepted by the white community?
>>
>I look completely Anglo

no you don't
>>
>>79820571
>whites tell me that I'm not really white.
You mean /pol/ tells you youre not white.
White people dont talk about race irl. Theres your first mistake.
>>
>>79820571
1 drop rule spic

Don't taint the white gene pool with your filthy half n half genes
>>
How about you grow some self confidence.
>>
>>79820629
>>79820775
Guys please.
For as much as I love half the mexican half of my family, younger Mexicans are complete garbage. They act like gangster trash and they're really irresponsible.
I swear I really do look super white.
I look whiter than my completely white cousin.

I'm begging here, I just don't want to be hung on rope day, I'm a good person.
>>
>>79820571

If you still have to go to college find some college as far up north as you can with some affirmative action plan and settle there after you're done.

Problem solved.
>>
>>79820571

>mfw half welsh half Filipino

Literally the arse end of the UK and South East Asia. Although everyone mistakes me as a Spanish person which kind of makes sense seeing as the white and yellow balanced out a bit. My GF is Russian so I doubt many of you cyки care what I do to the gene pool.
>>
It's okay OP, I'm the same. Not sure whether to spread my seed to a white woman to repurify my white side or spread it to a spic to repurify my spic side.

Being multi or bi-racial really can cause an identity crisis.
>>
>>79820725
New England?
>>
>>79820571
Where'd you get that placa, Little Bo Peep?
>>
>>79820571
You need to purify yourself by allahu akbar in crowd of niggers shouting "vote for Hillary". Only then you will gain access to Valhalla and 72 Aryan virgins.
>>
>>79822502
This sounds pretty good tbqh famalama.
>>
>>79820571
>/pol/ can I still breed with white women, and if I so will my childrenand I be accepted by the white community?
Half of the kids here in Florida are half Hispanic or Mexcian
They literally the exact fucking same as "pure" whites

/pol/ takes too many memes to heart.
>>
>>79820571
I know that feel OP. I don't look like a traditional white man because I have thick brown hair and brown eyes. My wife who is a LEGAL Mexican says I look like the light skinned upper class Mexicans and South Americans. Find a nice light skinned Latin woman with a big booty and can cook. Life will be alright Anon.
>>
File: 143389476920.jpg (77 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
143389476920.jpg
77 KB, 540x720
>>79820571
>I look completely Anglo

avarege "white" mexican
>>
>>79820571
>half of my family is completely legal
>half

WALL
A
L
L
>>
File: hot Aryan 19.jpg (89 KB, 928x1280) Image search: [Google]
hot Aryan 19.jpg
89 KB, 928x1280
>>79822886
But we still muddy up those beautiful blue eyes :*(
>>
>>79820571

Post your nipples
>>
>>79820571
In mexico most white looking people is successful. Get back and get lots of pesos and all flavors of pussy.

t. Abuelita gringa
>>
>>79821031
You must live in California the Mexicans there kinda suck Mexicans outside of that shithole are pretty chill. I have a hard time believing you though. I know a super white Mexican guy (blue eyes, very light brow hair, pale) who has no problem being embraced by other Mexicans. Do you speak Spanish by any chance.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.