[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I reply with, /pol/? How can I convince them Islam is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Reddit.png (24 KB, 920x196) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
24 KB, 920x196
What do I reply with, /pol/? How can I convince them Islam is a problem?

Also, let's have a Liberal cringe thread, I guess.
>>
>>79811756

Because there's different sects, and the other sects think anyone who isn't them is essentially an infidel.

If they aren't spreading like cancer, they're killing themselves.
>>
>>79811756
Ask him to cite his figures for his claim about infighting increasing in the last 3 decades. I highly doubt that's correct, Islam has a very bloody past going all the way back to its founding.
>>
>>79811756
Remember that you're arguing with shitskins that can't be converted into your thinking
>>
>>79811756
Tell him to look up the Sunni/Shiite conflict. This has been going on forever.
>>
>>79811960
Islam was modernizing at the same pace as Christianity. Look at Iran before the Iranian Revolution, it wasn't a bad place.

Then people like Sayyid Qutb started writing and gained support within the Muslim world, and the anti-modernization movement within Islam began. He wasn't wrong that the West was undermining and deteriorating core Islamic values in countries like Iran, and I feel that the writings of Qutb are truer to Islam in comparison to modern (Westernized) Islam.
>>
>>79811756
muslims kill muslims for around 1000 years its a islamic tradition at this point. There is nothing more Islamic then muslims slaughtering themselves.
>>
File: Taqiyaa.png (194 KB, 704x710) Image search: [Google]
Taqiyaa.png
194 KB, 704x710
>>79811756
Convince the majority. Liberals will want to join the majority because they are conformists.>>79812309
>>
>>79811756
>Because historically, when you look at islam, there truly hasn't been this level of in-fighting and violence in centuries.

Tell him to open a history book.
>>
>>79812274
That may have been the case for Iran, but in places like Oman, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia there was massive instability and infighting. Turkey spent like the entire 70s fighting the Kurds with bombings and assassinations happening practically on a daily.
>>
The fact that Muslims are the majority of victims isn't important. Islamic extremists believe that the people that they kill are only culturally Muslim and don't truly believe in Islam, and I don't feel that they're wrong. It says in the Quran that it's acceptable to kill Muslims who abandon the faith, and it's easily arguable that they had abandoned the faith because they don't live true to Islam.
>>
File: 1465415298193-1.jpg (200 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1465415298193-1.jpg
200 KB, 500x679
Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Arabs are IQ 85 subhumans. They are hopeless regardless of religion.

Race and genetics is what matters.
>>
File: reddit2.png (34 KB, 834x252) Image search: [Google]
reddit2.png
34 KB, 834x252
>>
>>79812370

Europeans have slaughtering each other for as long as we've been around.

There is nothing inherently wrong with an ideology based on strength and conquest.
>>
File: betterreddit2.png (33 KB, 877x233) Image search: [Google]
betterreddit2.png
33 KB, 877x233
>>79812895
There is when those same people claim to be a Religion of Peace.
>>
>>79812628
They were all at different stages of modernization. I shouldn't have put emphasis on whether or not the country was livable, because that really isn't important in regard to the state of Islam in the Middle East. Iran was an extraordinary case, and it definitely didn't last.

The major point that has to be made was that the primary cause of instability in the region within the past few decades was because of a reaction against the modernization of Islam. There were movements within countries like Egypt and Iran to erode the core elements of Islam, and groups like al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood were created to combat them.
>>
>>79813002

The primary cause of instability is globalists, kikes, saudis and CIA.

They are destroying every secular regime in the region while sponsoring the worst kind crazy jihadists.
>>
>>79811756
>Muslims can't get along with other Muslims
>people expect them to get along with western society where a large part of it directly conflicts the crapuan
>>
>>79813169
Yeah, there aren't any civilians who are victorious in the current state of the Middle East. Both sides lose because of the rise of extremism.

Only a net gain for globalists.
>>
>>79811756
There is no convincing them.
It is in their genetics.
>>
It's almost impossible unless you make them read the Q'uran for themselves.

Most of the arguments which you will have with them will be made against you and not the actual religion. They will see it as an attack on their credibility and will try to humiliate you to counter that "attack".
>>
File: reddit3.png (35 KB, 841x246) Image search: [Google]
reddit3.png
35 KB, 841x246
They completely ignored my points on how Islam is still preaching to kill gays, oppress women, and accept muslims killing fellow muslims who don't follow the faith.
>>
>>79814433
>>79814772

The liberal that OP is quoting is correct, and so is Canada.

The middle east was on a path towards secularization before foreign influences destabilized it.

What's going on now is primarily due to foreign influences and not Islam.
>>
>>79815038
Then how come similar things happening in Indonesia? Terrorist attacks, people, implementing Sharia localöy, theres even been some sort of civil war between christian minority and muslims in the 90s as a direct result of a resettlement project.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.