[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politics and Economics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Hey /pol/. I want to get into politics and economics, but I don't know where to start. Can you guys give me any useful guides or sites to help me out?
>>
>>79810107

What type of politics and economics do you want to know about?

The way it should be, or the current jewish system?
>>
>>79810483
Both
>>
>>79810483
I'll settle for the current Jewish system for now to get an understanding.
>>
>>79810608
>>79810582

simple.

Jews are very very greedy. In order to keep their cash flowing to quench their thirst for shekels, they manipulate the economies.

Then when the gig is up (e.g. sub-prime mortgages) they lobby the politicians to issue laws that allow printing money.

The US has the added bonus of being forced to liberate anyone who dares not using the US dollar for oil trading.
>>
>>79810828
Uh, anon. I'm serious.. I want to learn actua in depth American politics...
>>
>>79810969

Follow the money.
>>
>>79811139
Damn it, anon.
>>
>>79811228
Learn Liberty has some pretty good videos on YouTube.
>>
>>79810107
Mises.org
Marxists.org
>>
Go to school and stop going on 4chan
>>
>>79810969
Find some politicians you like
read books written by them.
also. read the news. alot of news articles. politicans need to know what theyre talking about.
stick to drudge report, breitbart, and other alternative news media.
Also. start off small. volunteer for a local offical, learn the ropes, ask questions, intern and youll slowly start to understand the political environment.
You'll have to understand negotiation and persuasion.

People skills my man. That's 90 percent of politics
>>
File: Sam Francis CCC Column.gif (581 KB, 860x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sam Francis CCC Column.gif
581 KB, 860x1024
>>79810107
>>79812309

If you like Trump's economics check these guys out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.