[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public Service Announcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 2000px-Achtung.svg.png (85 KB, 2000x1752) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Achtung.svg.png
85 KB, 2000x1752
Good evening /pol/, I hope you all had a great Independence Day.

Anyhow I'm here because I believe it's my duty to remind you all, be you oldfags or newfags, that you all need to carefully watch what you say on this site.

Over the past few months we have gotten too much exposure from the MSM, all of it bad. From murder to terrorism, you are a fool to believe that you aren't being watched by several government agencies.

Everything on this website, especially /pol/, is being recorded and carefully analyzed by Feds, some of which are mods. All I want you guys to do is to BE CAREFUL when you post. Don't incriminate yourselves, not even jokingly, Xkeyscore is running overtime on here.

-SP
>>
>>79804010
boy i sure do hate niggers
>>
>>79804010
How new are you friend?
This is well known by all since /new/
>>
I am a proud racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, sexist nazi.
>>
>>79804063
Racism is fine (for now) as far as I know. It's the sarcastic threats that people make here that will land you in hot water.

Don't fool yourselves, you all have a file, i learned that the hard way. I didn't get a job because of my post history on 4chan.
>>
>>79804185
Yes I know, however we are getting more and more newfags coming on /pol/, also plenty of the regulars are getting too comfortable.
>>
>>79804293
Did you sign your application;"Anonymous'? That was dumb..
>>
>>79804293
were you applying for president of the united states?
>>
File: MEGABABE.gif (2 MB, 158x231) Image search: [Google]
MEGABABE.gif
2 MB, 158x231
>>79804010
FAG
>>
>>79804383
we had fbi straight up telling us that they look on /pol/ you silly billy of course people know this place is monitored

can we go back to discussing how much we hate niggers and jews now?
>>
File: 1465047317704.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1465047317704.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>79804010

Does 4 chan actually delete IP's of posters, and does it give intel to any agencies for "thought crimes" that are not illegal in the US but in other countries for example Germany?
>>
>>79804396
>>79804457
It was a government job. I required a really thorough background check.

They requested all my history from my ISPs and they deemed my 4chan history as problematic and a threat to their agencies internal security.
>>
>>79804697
>Does 4 chan actually delete IP's of posters

Only to the public, the mods can see your IP

>and does it give intel to any agencies for "thought crimes" that are not illegal in the US but in other countries for example Germany?

Only if your government agency personally requests it. All posts are recorded, the site isn't running on m00ts old poorfag server anymore.
>>
File: 1465267280766.png (194 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465267280766.png
194 KB, 480x480
>>79804010

There is no where they don't watch op- anonymity was just an early meme that was introduced so people like you would whip it out and Jack it on cam thinking it's off cause the light is- a nervous poster is a shitty poster- this shitty thread is no way to celebrate the end of ramadan- shame on you for wasting interweb pipe space- also shame on you for making me reply- I know they be watching and I like it-
>>
>>79804010
Fuck off /pol/ is satire.
>>
>>79804986

How often did this happen? Does anybody know?
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79804010
YEAH, GET FUCKED ANTIFA SCUM

SINCERELY,

CONCERNED AMERICAN

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79805018
Oh trust me, most VPNs are compromised as well buddy, don't get too comfortable

>>79805035
The satire plee won't work m8
>>
>>79805095
4chan doesn't really get many requests from foreign countries, it's mostly just FBI and DHS.

That isn't to say that it hasn't happened before, I recall some tard on /r9k/ make a sarcastic threat in Alberta, he got arrested.
>>
>>79805174

Are we all doomed? Should I expect to get my door kicked in any minute?
>>
>>79805417

What was his threat about?
>>
>>79805461
Not unless you're openly making threats, even sarcasticly.

>>79805496
He posted a Hijak pic and said he was going to shoot up a school.

It was obvious sarcasm, but that didn't stop the Feds.
>>
File: IMG_20160624_092200457.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_092200457.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>79805174

I really don't give a fuck- check the fcc
Code in your phone and follow me
>>
>>79805694

What happened to him?
>>
>>79806002
He went to eat warm sauerkraut.
>>
>>79806002
The article said he was arrested to be questioned. That's all we ever heard of it.

Who knows if he's out or in prison. I don't know the Canadian laws that well.
>>
>>79806245

I never made any threats I just expressed that I would like if non whites were removed from Germany which is a perfectly democratic opinion, right?

And I predicted that there might be a civil war in Europe, which is also not a threat, right?
>>
>>79806380
You'll be fine, as long as you aren't actively condoning the murder of immigrants and threating people or places you'll be fine.
>>
>>79806629

I guess I am fine then, untill thoughts will be controlled, then I am fucked.
>>
>>79806380

Hans, u scared? Need a hugzenzien?
>>
>>79807070
No I just wondered about this because a few weeks ago some guys with german IP's posted blueprints for pipe bombs and stuff, I wonder if those were goverment shills.

On the other hand I looked up the law and the possesion of bomb blue prints is not punishable in Germany so they were probably just other guys.

But anyways, there is so much shot posted on here in every thread I dont think there is any agency that could watch all of that 24/7
>>
>>79807252
*shit
>>
>>79807252
>No government agency can keep track

Look at the OP, Google search Xkeyscore. It's a bot that scans key words posted online, it flags words and depending on the words it puts them on watch lists according to the severity.

Example.

If I use the word "bomb", it will flag it, but it won't be serious.

Now if I say "bomb set to go off at X time at X place" then it will be flagged and listed as immediate attention.

Nobody is "monitoring" 4chan, they're letting the software do the work and later they'll look up the flagged posts.
>>
>>79804010
so you're going to arrest me for having an opinion?
>>
>>79804293
>>79804457
Be real nigger. Any government job above street sweeper is gonna do this. Get into jobs that need a clearance (which is probably way fucking more than you think) and they're gonna go deep. 4chan is an instant red flag of course.
>>
>>79804010
Your a big guy. Tell us to be good goys they are watching. Fuck you. Fuck them Also this background interview shit going too far anyway we need start a nationwide movement to push back or boycott companiies and shame government for abusing it.
>>
>>79808981

Interesting to know. But still if the law said you did nothing punishable they can screen your posts all day long
>>
Fuck you, and fuck them. They'll let sand niggers, and nigger niggers get away with making actual death threats, but I have to be careful not to say anything bad? Go piss up a rope .
>>
File: pepecolumbine.jpg (17 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
pepecolumbine.jpg
17 KB, 255x191
>>79804010
I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU CUNT!
>>
> Bibi loves /pol/ for scaring his folks to come home
> Big O. loves /pol/ for promoting segregation, like the nation of I.

Is there anyone who doesn't like /pol/ except for the self hating Jews of Salon, Huffpo,...?
>>
File: wew.png (19 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
19 KB, 1000x600
>>79804010
L A D
A
D
>>
File: 1467691976291.jpg (487 KB, 1498x947) Image search: [Google]
1467691976291.jpg
487 KB, 1498x947
>>79804010
I don't think they can put you in camps for being racist on the internet desu.

But yes, be careful if you intend to climb the ladder because being racist on the internet can be used for character assassination to discredit anything you do or say.
>>
>>79804293
>I didn't get a job because of my post history on 4chan.

explain
>>
Can't wait for a second Holocaust. These jewish scum need to be destroyed
>>
>>79805174
Any VPN that is permitted on 4chan is compromised.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.