[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joni Ernst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: o-JONI-ERNST-facebook.jpg (234 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JONI-ERNST-facebook.jpg
234 KB, 2000x1000
What the fuck has this person even accomplished besides being elected as a muh woman muh veteran. Is Trump really this desperate to pull another Palin for the retard women vote? Christ, /pol/.
>>
Picking a woman will backfire badly in general. You wouldn't get away with such blatant pandering
>>
File: Mugatu.jpg (132 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
Mugatu.jpg
132 KB, 635x390
>>79800148
Great choice in my opinion. Free your mind, OP, and quit being a faggot.
>>
>>79800865
Posting gay Jewlander memes and calling me a faggot? Explain yourself, cuck.

What has this woman accomplished and how is she even an endearing politician. Her response to the State of the Union was absolutely awful. She's soulless, boring, and robotic.

I credit Trump if he is pulling this charade for good press otherwise I'm highly antipathetic. The last thing we need is some unlikable female incompetent to wreck our last chance to restore some order to this shithole of a country.
>>
I'd rather see the governor guy, but maybe I just hate senators
>>
>>79801627
Wow, I have a feeling I know what you look like and how you live. Take a deep breath and maybe take a little break from the cyber-war front, soldier. Yes, she would almost definitely win him millions of additional "female" votes and would probably be able to handle the vice-presidency at least as well as "Uncle Joe" Biden. God forbid huh?
>>
>>79802022
I have a feeling I know who you are and what that happens to be is a sanctimonious faggot whose "free mind" sycophants to the "God Emperor". Maybe go back to Twitter, Reddit, Youtube? where people call you mam and respect your shitty memes.

So, if she can get "millions" of FEMALE voters you must have a reason? She must clearly be competent and endearing?
>>
It's a waste of time playing the identity politics thing and just picking her as she's a woman.

Republican women are less likely to care about identity politics, and liberals will just hate her and vilify her anyway. Right wing women can be abused the same as men remember, they are the one exemption from the female victim status!
>>
Trump IS the Palin of this election.

It's hilarious that you knock Ernst's qualifications when Trump has even less than she does.
>>
He's just trying to draw more women voters. I doubt it will be Jodi.

Pence and Tom Cotton have been brought up. Jeff Sessions and Newt Gingrich are always brought up. John Thune was also brought up recently.
>>
>>79800668
Yeah, her even being on the list reeks of meddling by """"""""research"""""""" groups. If he wanted a fucking combat vet, he should just go with the younger Duncan Hunter.
>>
Her family are some of the biggest welfare leeches in the country: Iowa corn farmers.
>>
>>79800148
All I know is Joni is the "castrate hogs" chick and that's enough to put her into Palin-tier. Trump's to smart to actually consider her.
>>
>>79805371
Yes, millions of frivolous female voters will come flocking to this nobody when they have a Hillary/Warren ticket and a media/social media/celebrities telling them what to do 24 hours a day for the next six months. I can see it already...

I agree with you pretty much verbatim. If multiple terrorist attacks won't convince these women of Trump's importance Joni Ernst (literally who?) is not going to come off. I mean look at this woman's speeches and interviews. She is awful not likable or interesting

I've hardly been on this site for months just thought maybe /pol/ could show me some evidence of this person's attraction. Not seeing it and have yet to hear from anybody but this faggot coming at me calling me a faggot and then telling me "he knows what I look like and how I live" and getting all indignant about me being "sexist". What the fuck has happened to this place for that shit to be tolerated? Haha
>>
>>79805527
Ernst is a woman dumbass, automatically demoting her experience below Trump.

Trump will choose Pence, it is settled. No pandering.
>>
>>79806052
Exactly. Have you ever even met a woman who is comparably interested in important heavy subject matter? I could count them on one hand and I wouldn't even need the whole thing. How many men frequent this site compared to women? That's all you need to know. What is the counter-argument? That women will come they just "don't know any better" or they've "been manipulated". You have already assumed that women are children. See? We all agree here.

So, that aside I think Newt would be a prudent choice. He has the Washington experience that Trump lacks completely and he's a smooth operator. He's not perfect and in the case of Trump's assassination I don't think he could replace Trump (that should be considered) but he's an all-around solid choice. He would perform well at debates / expertly handle the press and you need that as well. I've never heard of Pence. Where is the document on him I should look at?
>>
>>79805531
>Pence
Shitty social conservative that will do nothing but appeal to the Ted Cruz types. Fuck him.

>Cotton
Moron who runs his mouth all the time, wants to bomb Iran and is supported by the Israel lobby and neocons like William fucking Kristol because of it (or he holds those positions BECAUSE he's supported by them).

>Sessions
Good on immigration, again shitty social conservative shit that will only work on Ted Cruz types. Also they'll bring up his (more verifiable) past racist statements. Less of a liability than Gingrich but still too much of one. Put him at the head of DHS where he can oversee implementing Trump's immigration and border policies instead.

>Gingrich
Fuck Moonbase Man.

>Thune
Just seems like a boring, bog-standard modern Republican. Trump needs someone who's going to really carry on his policies "just in case". He seems good on immigration though.
>>
>>79805841

He should go with Jim "It Aint Me" Webb
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.