[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between Irish and Scottish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Pls help eurofags
>>
One shags sheep and the other misses its potato.
>>
>>79798820
Scotland is full of crypto jews
>>
>>79798820
Whiskey
>>
>>79798820
Eurofags are asleep dumbass its 5am in England.
>>
Ireland is independent
Scotland is not independent.
>>
>>79798820
haggis and potatoes.
>>
>>79798820
One is a porridge wog
One is a potato wog
>>
>>79798820
Scotland is full of cucks, ireland is full of terrorists.
>>
>>79798969
What about Ireland?
>>
>>79798820
Different people
Different culture

Also, one is willing to fight and die for independence, the other will refuse it in a referendum.
>>
>>79799312
So Ireland is based and Scotland is full of welfare leeches living off the English and the EU?
>>
>>79799780
As long as we're still in the EU, we aren't based.
>>
male skirts
>>
Scots are presbyterian/calvinist/protestant

Irish are catholic

This is LITERALLY the only difference. Blood spilled literally over a non-difference.
>>
>>79799815
So technically you are not really "independent" until you disconnect from the (((EU))), otherwise you will be ruled over by your Kraut Jewish overlords.
>>
>>79799815
I thought y'all would fight and die for independence?
>>
>>79799909
Only Syria, Iran and Best Korea are free of Jewish overlords.
>>
I played Candy Crush saga with irish people, older ones, and I said I'm sorry for their progay law, and they called me piece of shit, racist etc. I cried a little.
>>
>>79800162
They voted for it themselves by popular vote, somewhat surprisingly.
>>
>>79800162
>I played Candy Crush saga
>I cried a little
Why are you sorry for their pro gay law? You seem like a faggot to me.

But from this anecdote it seems like the Irish are faggots.
>>
File: 1466905373988.jpg (117 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
1466905373988.jpg
117 KB, 427x600
>>79799700
>>
>>79798820

the Scots are more disciplined and more intelligent. They were second only to Germans as European mercenaries, did heroic deeds under the British flag, and achieved high positions in the Empire.

The Irish drank, fought each other, and starved.
>>
>>79801194

I knew mine would be the last post. It always is.
>>
>>79802144
Why are they so attracted to the EU if they're so smart? They're the ones that are so butthurt over Brexit, right?
>>
>>79800917
Should be Cromwell desu
>>
>>79798820
>>79798820
>what's the difference between the Lucky Charms leprechaun and Braveheart?

What a stupid question
>>
>>79799995
this is why they are being destroyed
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.