[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perhaps you have seen this before, but it drives a point. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Hypocrisy.jpg (142 KB, 618x896) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrisy.jpg
142 KB, 618x896
Perhaps you have seen this before, but it drives a point. Every other race is being a whiney bitch and taking on feminist level ignorance and pretending to be a victim.

How long until we put our foot down?
>>
we're already putting our foot down go outside
>>
>>79796565
If you're talking about Trump, you've got some exploring to do.
>>
>>79796384
Unless the inevitable "White Holocaust" happens. Then whites will be treated like gods.
>>
half hispanic half first generation iranian-american here. i think it is fucked up white people get a bad rap. you guys did a ton of super awesome shit. if it wasnt for white people my dad wouldnt have been able to move here with nothing, knowing no english at all, and become as successful as he is now. white people are pretty awesome.
>>
If Clinton gets elected would be a good time, I mean, if it comes to pass we are on course to become the current Germany. There wouldnt be another chance.
>>
>>79796384
Black Pride:
>non violent, often just small, simple displays of pride from a group in the minority

Gay Pride:
>non violent, often just small, simple displays of pride from a group in the minority

Asian Pride:

White Pride:
>associated with lots of violence, both verbal and physical
>for a group which is not a minority
>with members who by and large see violent acts as a legitimate and understandable means to an end
>associated with clear hatred of others
>responsible for heinous and disgusting acts in the past
>unneeded by the people who claim to need it, if whites are so superior as they claim, why do you need a movement to celebrate that?
>usually full of sister fuckers and other societal rejects who haven't actually contributed to humanity in any way but simply want to piggy-back on the success of their ancestors, which is incredibly pathetic
>>
>>79797163
uhm black and asian nationalist groups have been associated with genocides
white people are actually the smallest group in the world proportionally...
>>
>>79797163
When was the last time you heard of a white pride group STARTING a violent altercation? One, white pride groups are exceedingly rare and two, they're always ALWAYS non-agressive and usually they're the ones getting attacked for their beliefs.
On the other hand, I could probably list 10 events where BLM alone started fights and riots.
>>
>>79797616
Don't forget Black Panther, a group entirely centered around violence.
>>
>>79796805
Even after having taken millions of refugees germany is still far more white than the USA
>>
File: white bois even compete.png (578 KB, 811x727) Image search: [Google]
white bois even compete.png
578 KB, 811x727
>>79796384
There's nothing to be proud of when you're the majority you retard.

There's no such thing as Asian Pride in Asia because those people aren't crying and whining like the Whites Pride groups in North America.
>>
>>79797992
It's amazing what having an ethnically homogenous society will do for you. It's almost as though not having diverse groups of people around you constantly attacking you in your own homelands tends to make people see less of a necessity for pride.

Seriously leaf how fucking retarded are you.
>>
File: chief_joseph.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chief_joseph.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>>79798351
>homeland
hey, it's actually the native american's homeland and having "Native American Pride" is still okay.

I'd take your argument more seriously if your flag was british or german.
>>
>>79797992
Kike
What you perceive as whining is the last chance for peace and your rat nature can not help but subvert it.
>>
>>79799231
>peace
>associate with nazism

I'm sorry, but if you want to be taken seriously, then don't associate yourself with one of the most hated groups in history.

I hope you understand that being pro-nazi and hating jews is a /pol/ meme right?
>>
>>79799231
I fucking love you.
>>79799581
Newfag alert
>>
>>79800696
/pol/ is satire
don't get upset over this
>>
>>79796384
>How long until we put our foot down?
your country has been oppressing this world long enough mate
>>
>>79800965
Only in the summers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.