[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the "Jews" in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: asowell.gif (84 KB, 375x359) Image search: [Google]
asowell.gif
84 KB, 375x359
Hello! I am a Japanese anon. I lived in America for a while so English is pretty good.

I read an interesting essay by this man Thomas Sowell. It is about the idea of "Jews" as a generic term.

Basically he says many countries have this problem of minorities that outperform majorities, and then have excessive influence in government and media.

It is not always actual religious "Jews." For example in southeast Asian countries it is often ethnic Chinese. In India it was Gujartis. In American inner cities it was Koreans. In west Africa it was Lebonese. Etc. etc. Always same pattern; they outperform natives, act very insular, preserve their culture, avoid race mixing, so on and so forth.

So does your country have a "Jew" problem? If so what is the solution? Seems like choice between tyranny of majority or minority. Fortunately I don't think Japan really has this problem.

Link: https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=gMLieJOtWwIC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=Thomas+Sowell+jews+generic&source=bl&ots=CiqFgQuj4i&sig=yhcdWJ9i8WWZzObFmY9UxfnqfN8&hl=ja&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFspWrsdvNAhVKn5QKHcI3BvcQ6AEIODAD#v=onepage&q=Thomas%20Sowell%20jews%20generic&f=false
>>
File: Yare+yare+daze_c0f129_5848857.jpg (90 KB, 752x941) Image search: [Google]
Yare+yare+daze_c0f129_5848857.jpg
90 KB, 752x941
>>79794143
> Fortunately I don't think Japan really has this problem.

Soka Gakkai?
>>
>>79794955
They don't really have that much power. They are kind of a weird minority and many of them do well, but I do not think it is the same.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (16 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
16 KB, 252x291
>>79795147

So you'd have us believe...
>>
>>79794143

Are you the one and only actual Japanese dude on /pol/?
>>
>>79795428
I come sometimes but I know other Japanese people that come here.
>>
File: LbVVZlL.png (78 KB, 1194x354) Image search: [Google]
LbVVZlL.png
78 KB, 1194x354
>>79796124

Did you invite them to the /pol/ meetup?
>>
>>79794143
>>79794955
>>79795147

>t. english teacher
>>
all these fucking red dots

Oh and the "jews" of our country are the ashkenazi... well, jews
>>
>>79794143
wtf japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6wdnPwbfA
>>
>>79794143
In Canada, we all suffer under the oppressive rule of the Eternal Anglophone.
>>
>>79796184
No. Did not know about that.
>>
File: smugbarbosa.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
smugbarbosa.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>79794143
>In west Africa it was Lebonese.
>>
>>79794143
In Mexico the majority of big corporations is controlled by spaniards, or people with almost pure spaniard lineage, but we also have a dozen or so of jews (Although they are not as big as in America) and many middle easterns (Lebanese mostly)
>>
For some reason it makes me really happy to know that people in other countries are reading Sowell. I like that guy.
>>
>>79797923
I actually learned about him from /pol/.

Thanks guys!
>>
>>79797429

Message this guy:

http://nyankocurry.deviantart.com/

On deviantart. He's organizing the event. We've got at least 8 people who have exchanged contact info and say they will come on Friday.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdSAWBUpbIM

Why are Japanese so catchy?
>>
>>79798225
oh I am busy that day. I know a guy who might want to go but he does not know any English.
>>
>>79799752

Ah, that sucks.

The Nyanko curry guy is Japanese and I speak Japanese.

I don't know about the Japanese abilities of the other 6 guys, but I am guessing some might not know Japanese.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.