[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most blue pilled movie of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: PG3_UncleSam1Sht_0518_1SM.0.jpg (239 KB, 1250x1979) Image search: [Google]
PG3_UncleSam1Sht_0518_1SM.0.jpg
239 KB, 1250x1979
Seriously it's almost like /pol/ directed it and made a parody of the left's perception of /pol/ and fascism.

>The main cast is composed of a former mexican illegal immigrant, a Mediterranean security guard, a Clinton stand in and a bunch of black working class members

>The main cast of the antagonists is a group of white evil christians lead by a Romney parody as well as Neo Nazi mercs
>>
File: 1467672758612.jpg (503 KB, 1250x1979) Image search: [Google]
1467672758612.jpg
503 KB, 1250x1979
>from a /tv/ thread
>>
>>79784839
I know, it's fucking hilarious.

I can never tell if they're being dank or genuinely serious with their messages. It's funny regardless, because the people who unironically agree with it are just making people in Hollywood fatter and more wealthy
>>
I don't understand the Purge movie. The entire concept is just to over the top for me to believe it. And as you said OP, all the villains always seem to be super rich white people or evil racist white people.
>>
>>79786546
>The entire concept is just to over the top for me to believe it
This. It's the main reason I haven't seen any of the Purge movies
>>
No, this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8
>>
>>79784839
Until Denial comes out, maybe.
>>
>>79785521
But Trump is anti-establishment. If anything he's the woman from the movie.
>>
A star-spangled AK?

Don't try to be too obvious, guys.
>>
It's really funny how blatant they are

>Title is "Election Year"
>Commercial had something like "Trump the opposition"
>Keep America Great
>Protagonist is a strong brave oppressed woman who needs to put an end to the obviously destructive law that no one else can see because they're right wing bigot retards
>Antagonist is a group of rich old white men who talk like fucking chancellor palpatine and want the purge to continue because evil old white men do that all the time for no reason other than to be evil
>>
>>79784839
The only audience for the purge is niggers, they're obsessed with it
>>
>>79787209
The people who dress like George Washington aren't even fucking American. They're foreigners who came over from Sweden and Russia to take part in The Purge.

I'm not sure if my favorite part of the movie was everyone(including high school girls) somehow owning an AK74 despite it being a pricey import or how the Neo Nazis had untilted, stylized Hindu symbols on their uniform rather than the actual swastikas
>>
>>79785521
The left is so blind it believe they're the just ones

What a crazy crazy world
>>
>>79787575
They're out in the streets niggin and noggin with their stupid fire crackers
Also shooting each other under the cover of the cracks and bangs
>>
>>79787759
Oh fuck I might need you for my collection, saving this thread in case you're not on my PC.

Thanks island nigger.
>>
I wonder what a good director could do with an idea like the purge.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1847) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1847
>>79784839

This isn't too surprising to me. The general idea of this franchise was retarded from the beginning.

>LAW ENFORCEMENT IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING EVERYONE FROM BECOMING LOOTING, RIOTOUS SPREE KILLERS

Nope.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract

>Overall, analysis yields very limited support for the police presence argument, suggesting that strikes have neither a significant nor a systematic impact on rates of reported crime. Implications of findings for the formulation of police policy are discussed.
>>
>>79788809

>I wonder what a good director could do with a bad idea

They could probably make a decent film despite the garbage topic, but why bother?
>>
>>79787759
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>79788809
I'm convinced that he's one of you guys. The movie blatantly admits several times
>the economy is booming ever since the purge!
>unemployment is down and everyone is now happier than ever!
>gun ownership is at an all time high and violence is is at an all time low!
I think this franchise is just a thinly veiled way of saying "fuck poor minorities" but trying to fit in the the left dominated hollywood at the same time
>>
>>79788853
>Overall, analysis yields very limited support for the police presence argument, suggesting that strikes have neither a significant nor a systematic impact on rates of reported crime.

Meanwhile crime rates in both Baltimore and Ferguson skyrocketed when police stopped patrolling due to liberals and Jews screaming raycissms.

Of course niggers killing and robbing other niggers has never counted as crime to a liberal. Ten thousand dead niggers isn't even worth a single liberal tear and a fake gun control argument-- they save those exclusively for dead white people.
>>
File: 1467478427446.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467478427446.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>>79787759
You only need to have offshore accounts in tax-haven islands, not actually live on them.
>>
>>79788109
>>79788109
>>79788109
>>79788109
>>
>>79784839
The senator is supposed to be Hillary Clinton trying to end the killing game known as capitalism. Beautiful movie.
>>
If the purge actually did happen I can guarantee it would be almost all niggers doing the looting and killing
>>
>>79789148

Source you statist moron. Show what time period and location police stopped working and what the specific crime rates for each category were before and after.
>>
On the opposite end, I need red pilled as fuck movies
>>
File: HOL UP.png (436 KB, 645x357) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP.png
436 KB, 645x357
>>79784839

I've never seen ANY of these movies? Are they even any good?
>>
>>79789455
No. They're all incredibly stupid.

The first one had an original idea to it I guess, but that doesn't stop it from being stupid as fuck. Not every creative idea is a good one.
>>
>>79789455
no I saw it because my friend had cineplex passes. It's not even so bad it's good, it's just bad.

I saw the reviews and it got a lot of 7/10s so I thought that was a decent enough reason to see the movie. I should have realized it was only getting above average because it agrees with reviewer's political views

The shot composition was actually pretty okay in some parts though. The Hilary stand in was also a milf
>>
>>79784839
>a Mediterranean security guard
Is this how you call a white man with dark hair?
>>
>>79789455
The first one was aight desu
>>
>>79789656
>creative idea

the guy prob saw a post of it on the internet
>>
>>79786546
Yeah, how about some fucking backstory ffs?
>>
>>79785521

>These god damn white people wont just lay down and quietly die
>They're actually turning up to rallies to defend their interests! The audacity of these racists!
>>
>>79788809
make it into a serious RWDS movie perhaps? i'd watch that.
>>
I think the franchise is pretty shit, but this is what I got the jist of it [spoilers]:
1st one, stupid effeminate son, let's a nigger in the security-fortified house, that gets his father killed as a consequence

2nd one, group of people band together, and find out that the government is participating in the purge with bullet proof trucks with miniguns mounted out the back, to kill all the poor and uneducated

Also why would anyone stay in the country in a purge? Do you know how fucking ease it would be to break into your house that is fortified like the one in the first one? Just drive a bulldozer through the wall.
>>
>>79789838
He's southern Italian m8.
>>
The worst shit about "The Purge" is that it takes itself seriously.
There's absolutely no self-awareness. It's fucking bananas.
>>
I've never heard about this series, is this a kinda of dumbed down "God bless America"?
>>
>>79787759

>Saint Kitts and Nevis

>Saint
>Kitts
>and
>fucking
>Nevis

literally what?
>>
Niggers think the purge is real. I've had this conversation with some on multiple occasions and this is a legitimate source of anxiety for them.
>>
>>79784839
>white people make laws to specifically target minorities, this is why there are so many minorities in prison compared to whites
>white people would support a law making all crime legal for a day.

Yeah nah nigga the purge is some straight up shit you'd expect to happen in South Africa.

Oh wait....
>>
>>79789455
First was definetly a 7/10
>>
>>79790769
I know niggers are dumb, but that's a new level of stupid
>>
THEYRE MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT AND GIVING THEM PUBLICITY

>>79790495
it's some anti-white jew film. being anti-white is the new hip thing to do
>>
>>79789404
Detroit and Chicago you dumb nigger.
>>
>>79790769

This post made me laugh pretty hard but then I got concerned that niggers are really that fucking stupid...
>>
File: !PURGE GLOBALISTS-10.jpg (378 KB, 720x1034) Image search: [Google]
!PURGE GLOBALISTS-10.jpg
378 KB, 720x1034
>>79784839

PURGE ALL GLOBALISTS

PURGE ALL GLOBALISTS

PURGE ALL GLOBALISTS

PURGE ALL GLOBALISTS
>>
>>79790495
No, because God Bless America is a dumbed-down Taxi Driver. This series is nothing like that.

>What if all crime was legal, yet the only crimes being committed were white-on-minority/poor people homicides.
>>
>>79789425
Death Wish 1-3
>>
>>79790709

Google it, you fucking stupid Leaf.
>>
>>79791055

That's not a source, not a time period, not a specific study on crime rates before and after a police strike, etc. Try reading first next time statist moron.
>>
File: giphy.gif (969 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
969 KB, 500x281
>>79791493
But the beginning was pretty good. I guess I'll have to watch Taxi Driver then.
>>
>>79787605
Are you fucking stupid? In their world, they would save up? Did you even think about that? Why apply real world logic in any form.
>>
File: RARE.webm (163 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RARE.webm
163 KB, 640x360
>>79787759
>>
that movie represents liberal/progressive utopia
>>
File: trumpandkoch.png (413 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpandkoch.png
413 KB, 461x502
>>79784839
Keep watching movies, faggot.
>>
>>79791493
>God Bless America is a dumbed-down Taxi Driver
Don't even mention TD in the same sentence as that liberal circlejerk edgefest.
>>
>>79792117
See the movie you fucking dolt. It's the only model of gun used by the average person aside from the main cast. There wasn't a single commonly found firearm such as hunting rifles/shotguns outside of of the main cast and the evil government guys.

Explain to me how a 16 year old girl who openly says "she has no money" is able to afford a gold plated AK.

GOLD
PLATED
AK
>>
File: 1467488151625.gif (583 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1467488151625.gif
583 KB, 400x225
>>79787759
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>79791948

what is the point of this comment?
>>
>>79789455
The second one is funny if you drink.
>>
>>79785521
Why do reviewers think people will still take them seriously after getting political?
>>
>>79789455
first one is about a little white millennial cuck letting a nigger get in the house because he's being oppressed and just about gets all his family killed.
>>
>>79784839
>>79787209

>spangling a commie weapon

Fucking kike's can't do anything right.
>>
>>79793430
She got mowney frum dem pruhgrams
>>
>>79790769
>>79791026

There are rumors that in some cities there are entire city blocks that get held down for upwards of an hour by men with shotguns. Never seen it get any mainstream coverage, just on Black social media.
>>
>>79791416
They are.
>>
>>79796491
>white men in public waving firearms around
>no media coverage
pick one
>>
>>79796895

What led you to believe that they were White? If true, there are very specific reasons for why it wouldn't get coverage.
>>
>>79790769
In their neighborhoods they can't tell the difference between the purge and a normal day.
>>
>any internet video about any purge movie
>"lawl dis how it gon b wen trump gits elected"
>>
>>79789314
saw the first one... it seems most of the targets are homeless, vagrants, undesirables... the people purging were white priveledged school kids and people in a wealthy neighborhood.

it's geared towards the leftist as a horror movie tickling their fear of R.W.D.S., but of course there will be an audience of people imagining themselves as the purgers.
>>
>>79797341
I for some reason assumed they were white since you mentioned it was from black social media and white people are the big bad in the blm social media movement.
>>
>>79784839
if you want a redpilled TV show to watch, watch Hell on Wheels.
>Coalburner is a literal whore
>Winds up getting pregnant, tells nigger it is his kid
>Nigger doesn't marry white woman, she marries some Irish guy
>Irish guy is basically a cuck, winds up killing himself after finding out the coalburner was still fucking the nigger behind his back
>The baby is born, turns out to be white so the nigger is now a cuck looking after his wife's son
>Coalburner is a shit mom, kid gets abducted and it takes the help of white men to get the kid back
>Coalburner winds up giving the baby away to a different Irish guy, the nigger is actually mad because he loved his wife's son
>Starts beating the coalburner, relationship never recovers and the coalburner goes back to whoring
I'm actually surprised, I started rolling my eyes once I got to the BM/WF shit but it ended in a pretty redpilled way.
>>
>>79789455
The second wasn't bad.
>>
>>79787012
How was idiocracy bluepilled, aside from the fact that it never touched on the fact that blacks have lower IQs? It was right about people being dumbed down over time, it just forgot to include the hyper intelligent overlord caste.

>society crumbles because the morons out-reproduce the "intelligent" people
>>
>>79792041
https://www.ncjrs.gov/works/chapter8.htm
>What works:
>increased directed patrols in street-corner hot spots of crime
Stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>79798803
>I'm actually surprised, I started rolling my eyes once I got to the BM/WF shit but it ended in a pretty redpilled way.

Just like real life!
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.