[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly are we supposed to be celebrating today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1467605505393.jpg (184 KB, 1200x909) Image search: [Google]
1467605505393.jpg
184 KB, 1200x909
What exactly are we supposed to be celebrating today?
>>
File: twitdl.png (134 KB, 760x610) Image search: [Google]
twitdl.png
134 KB, 760x610
According to these people, nothing.
>>
The metaphorical birthday of the country that pioneered the modern world.
>>
>>79778303
Emily would be the first one to have her lips wrapped around an invader's cock.
>>
>>79778340
But the UK wasn't formed on the fourth of July...
>>
>>79778537
Thanks based aussie
>>
>>79778303
>Prefers dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
>Probably wants to ban guns
Fucking lefties.
>>
A mosque getting bombed?
>>
PRAY FOR <insert victim's location>
>>
>>79778959
Bitch calls herself a model and doesn't even have a waist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcpCsVjatm/
>>
America, freedom of speech, and the fact that there's still at least one web site where you can say "Fuck" without being banned
>>
>>79778303
>240 years of colonialism
Okay what? We had a tiny colony in Africa that we didn't use. Puerto Ricans and most pacific islanders are citizens and had referendums on independence in the past.
>>
>>79779710
they don't really care about colonialism, it's just a word they repeat from their Marxist professors.

If they really cared about muh evil colonialism they would be shitting on China and what they are currently doing in Africa
>>
>>79779856
I wonder why they don't constantly shit on China for what the're doing in Tibet.
>>
>>79779936
because the Chinese government or Asians in particular don't play the racial guilt game
>>
>>79779856
>>79779936
That has me stumped now.
I've known for a while that they don't just hate white people, because they criticize Israel all the time on Reddit. So I thought of it as them hating civilized first world societies.
Will they learn to hate China in tie as well?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.