[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, please educate me: how come in 100+ years you haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Fyodor Mikhailovich.jpg (27 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
Fyodor Mikhailovich.jpg
27 KB, 550x386
Americans, please educate me: how come in 100+ years you haven't sent all niggers back to Africa? Who needed them and for what after 13th amendment was introduced? Times were so much better for race-based politics, what went wrong?
>>
We tried with Liberia. Couldn't get enough of them to go.
>>
Get your people out of the Baltic states and we'll worry about our own issues.
>>
>Mikhailovich
What?
>>
>>79759084
it's a patronym, you fucking pleb
>>
>>79758821
>Population below poverty line - 80%

Why are blacks so inferior?
>>
>>79758983
I'm not criticizing your country, I'm just confused. You had KKK, but how come niggers weren't sent home? Kind of weird IMO.

Plus, our people in Baltics wound up there in the XXth century, and I guess Baltics were too nice/scared to deport them.

>>79758821
When was it

>>79759084
Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky
>>
We tried to send them back to Africa, but they grew lazy and unwilling to return to their natural habitat because they saw that they could get more gibs over here.

We COULD have just forced them to go back to Africa, but... that probably wouldn't have gotten popular support anywhere. They couldn't have possibly foreseen the consequences of keeping them here.
>>
Marcus Garvey was about to do that for us but we deported him back to Jamaica for mail fraud thanks to J Edgar Hoover who later tried to keep the Black community "contained" but forced them to stay in the first place.

The federal government is useless.
>>
>>79759392
> We COULD have just forced them to go back to Africa, but... that probably wouldn't have gotten popular support anywhere

Now I can't say I know much about American zeitgeist of the XIXth century, but—really?

Liberals could have played champions of humanity and describe the initiative as a holy mission to help blacks return to their homeland. Conservatives could've just said that blacks belong to Africa.

In any case, there were plenty anti-black laws before 1960s, but who really needed blacks to remain in America all that time?
>>
To add on, Southern plantation owners still wanted blacks to do cheap labor as share croppers. It's not like former Slaves had a choice, as most were illiterate.
>>
>>79759638
But it couldn't have been the first ever case of someone trying to make blacks return to their continent… Right?
>>
>>79760197

He was the first major one after slavery ended, and he was becoming more popular than the NAACP.

He probably could have gotten most of them to leave.
>>
>>79760082
Yeah, sounds like its result was somewhat similar to that of the emancipation of Russian serfs in 1861.

>>79760416
This is both ironic and sad. So basically, if it wasn't for Hoover, US would have far fewer blacks today? That's quite a bummer it didn't happen then.
>>
>>79760967
It is, and whats even more ironic is that latter he was trying to get MLK to kill himself. I want to fucking slap that faggot since it was his fault MLK was popular in the first place.
>>
>>79761427
What the actual fuck really. My opinion about Hoover was more positive before this thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.